• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everyone, Please Pray For Sake (Snake Player)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
EDIT: Sake has passed away. A sad day for the Smash community, and all we can do is mourn, pray, and wish his friends and family the best.

R.I.P. Henry Aguirre
4/15/2011 12:53 PM, West Coast Time

Apologies if this is in the wrong topic, but whatever.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=108959 <--Information on his passing

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=108607&page=1 <---Information on what happened

I don't know the guy, and I'm sure plenty of you don't either. However, I do feel that as part of the smash community, AiB or SWF, we need to show our support, thoughts, and prayers for a fellow smash player.

For those of you who are too lazy to read the blog entry, Sake is a Snake player from SoCal who is currently being treated for bacterial meningitis. This is some serious stuff that is usually life threatening. Unfortunately, his brain has shown signs of swelling, but we can still hope he pulls through in the end.

I would personally like to add to those would be future college students to get your meningitis shot(s) ASAP. Again, this is a serious condition, and while rare...it can happen to anyone as proven.

That's all for now.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Jesus man that's rough.

I'm not a religious person but I wish him all the best and a speedy recovery.

Hydro_Smasher

Smash Journeyman
I think its pretty cool to ask for prayers online, no matter how much you'll get flammed.

Also, I'll be the first Christian in the thread to pray. c:

I hope he gets through this ok, one of my teachers baby got it recently, sounds scary

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Don't really see why people need to get the point across about how anti-religious they are... but I wish him luck in a speedy recovery and good health.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Wow, that's terrible... Thoughts and prayers for his family and friends.
Rest In Peace

Top Bottom