• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everyone, Look at the MOON RIGHT NOW (take a picture and post it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AznHalfCaucasian

Smash Journeyman
The moon also appears in such a mysterious manor in Spear Pillar and Luigi's Mansion.

There ya go, topic Brawlified.

But seriously, this won't be happening for another 2 years, one measly thread won't send this forum to a GameFAQS infested Hell or anything

Yep, It will be the last total lunar eclipse until 2010.

This is everyone's last chance to look at till then.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
It's halfway covered from where I stand. I walked outside in the cold and stared at it. It's beautiful. I'll enjoy this and take it as a good omen.

SaxyPlayah

Smash Apprentice
Grab the smash ball!!

Had to observe this tonight for astronomy class....only happens once every one and a half years, better treasure this moment....looks amazing doesnt it?

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
Grab the smash ball!!

Had to observe this tonight for astronomy class....only happens once every one and a half years, better treasure this moment....looks amazing doesnt it?
What a great time to be placed in the 'homebound' program due to illness... I probably would've gotten extra credit for this...

EDIT:
<.< I wonder when the last time this has happened during a leap year!
I must research this...

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Grrrrrrrrrr.....

The world is taunting me! There are some clouds that have turned bright red! The eclipse is there man, it's there! But nooooooooo, I have to settle for a ****ing patch of red clouds........... Argh!!!

*kills closest bystander*

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
No clouds where I am!

And I'm lucky too, there's a tower that could've blocked it, but that moon managed to be above it! Can't wait to see it go red!

Wait...moon...tower...red...!!!

OMG! IT'S GOING TO CRASH INTO F***ING TERMINA! SOMEONE, FIND THOSE MOTHERF***ING GIANTS!

TwilightKnight

Smash Cadet
The moon is about to collide with the planet quick awaken the giant's to stop the moon from colliding!!
*can anyone get the reference*

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
No clouds where I am!

And I'm lucky too, there's a tower that could've blocked it, but that moon managed to be above it! Can't wait to see it go red!

Wait...moon...tower...red...!!!

OMG! IT'S GOING TO CRASH INTO F***ING TERMINA! SOMEONE, FIND THOSE MOTHERF***ING GIANTS!
Hahaha this post made me laugh...
Til i remembered again that i can't see the moon -_-

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
@Kasek
Wtf you can't stay outside because it's COLD??
Man things are strange outside Brazil...

GameAngel64

Smash Journeyman
The colder it is, the clearer the celestial bodies tend to be. At least, I remember hearing that cold makes for a clearer sky.

And it is FREEZING here.

GREAT view of the eclipse. :)

Finch

Smash Lord
Its red and blurry lawl

its blurry because there are clouds

the stages of the moon make a V.

The cover of my copy of Invisible Man is also a juxtaposition of red and white. Literary masterpiece moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom