• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everyone, Look at the MOON RIGHT NOW (take a picture and post it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
LUNAR ECLIPSE

Edit LOL I MADE A TOPIC LIKE THIS IN BRAWL FORUMS ON GAMEFAQS.COM AND thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn it had 27 replies in 2 minutes or less and then got deleted right away.

if anyone took a picture, post it

it's too cloudy for me to see, I only know about it cuz my friend told me about it, so I'm telling everyone else

:(

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z249/wolfoverlord/MoonEclipse.jpg

mufficity took that really bad picture of it, it's supposed to be way better in certain regions/areas tho

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
So beautiful. Lunar Eclipse today? I see 1/4 of the Moon, rest dark here in Southern California.

Hey how this relates to Brawl?

Actually, it kind of looks like a Smash Ball!!!! MUST REACH IT!!!!.... so far... fail....

Edit: Its 7:14PM here in Cali.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
It's evil! EEEEEEEEEEEVIL!!!!

But I fail to see how this relates to Brawl. Unless it's a bad omen that Brawl will get delayed AGAIN and 1/2 the cast will be removed...

Riakou

Smash Apprentice
i can see it from my window, OMG ITS BLEEDING (jokes ! XD)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It's cold in Michagan but I can really see the Moon shine to night. Hmm, makes me want to Smash even more.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Pics or it didnt happen! (sorry, that was waiting to be said).

Gosh, Aussies miss out on this as well? :laugh:

EDIT: Oh yeah this happened in Australia AGES ago. You guys must have gotten a delay (and she scores again!)

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Because This Is Related To Brawl....?
The moon also appears in such a mysterious manor in Spear Pillar and Luigi's Mansion.

There ya go, topic Brawlified.

But seriously, this won't be happening for another 2 years, one measly thread won't send this forum to a GameFAQS infested Hell or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom