• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everyone, Look at the MOON RIGHT NOW (take a picture and post it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Eff. Light clouds, 11 at night and 2 inches of snow on the ground.
Not the optimistic time to leave the house

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
It's nice here, no clouds at all. I took a picture with a crappy digital... don't know how well it will come out.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I saw it coming to work, it was soooo amazing and beautiful.... the best things in life are free... unless it's Brawl :D

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I'm up in Ithaca NY far from civilization so I got an amazing view. There's an observatory on campus with a really powerful telescope. You know that really bright star WSW of the moon? Well, that's Saturn. I was able to see Saturn's rings and moons tonight O_o

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
Lu-cario

Lu-na

Moon.

That and it's awesome.

The sky was sweet tonight.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
dude today in winnipeg it was -40 degrees celcius it was so cold :( but the moon is lovely
Yeah it was -25 celsius when I left school at 10pm but I saw it and it was pretty sweet. Everyone was looking at it at the bus stop, lol

I need to move to Arizona or Cali or somewhere else where it doesn't get cold.

I've lived in the Midwest for 21 years and I still hate it

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
i actually saw the whole process and it was both amazing and fast! I love the moon :)

naevorc

Smash Apprentice
they say this isn't going to happen again until 2010. i think we can make an exception for thread placement.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
THAT WAS ONE SCARY ECLIPSE!

But seriously, I saw the moon at the end of the eclipse. Clear night. Half gone. Pretty cool. The real money is in a full solar eclipse though. Gotta see one of those before I die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom