• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Etrian Nomination Mafia - Endgame: Until the Day the Adventurers Rise Again

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Okay he's literally saying his self vote wasn't with intent to get himself lynched which means it WAS intentional AtE. Worst case he's town using the worst way to get people to listen to him, best case he's scum hoping the indecisive flip-floppy nature he's so upset with will cause us to consider his AtE and go elsewhere.

Rather just see the slot hang tbh

Vote soup
That's all I really wanted you to do, thanks

#HBC | ѕoup

I can't ****ing stand this garbage. Would winning like this even make you feel good? This garbage robs the game of all meaning. You ****ing go off in thread and everyone believes you and you win as scum because people have a shred of compassion or you ****ing go off in thread and everyone backs off because they believe your outburst and you win the game as town despite the fact you should be dead by all ****ing right.

I hate this WIFOM. It's the worst kind. You literally come down and tell me I'm ruining the ****ing game by trying to play like I signed up to do. When you go the goddamn self-vote route you put me in a scenario where either I risk losing the game because I want to believe you actually are upset and I want to do something about it or I ****ing smash you and if I'm wrong and I've made your entire experience worse and you stop playing with me.

Leave that **** at the door. It's so ****ing stupid. Mafia is a game where you have to enter with the stipulation that you're going to play with some basic human ****ing decency. You play the game. You don't complain about the game. It's so ****ing dumb.

I am incredibly upset about this stupid ****. You aren't even the first one to do it. Literally every player who has been on the chopping block has done it. I HATE this ****.
I'm complaining about the game because I think the environment of the game is intentionally being created by someone I think is scum. I can't just idly sit by and let it happen if I believe the town is being played. How am I in the wrong to do so?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm complaining about the game because I think the environment of the game is intentionally being created by someone I think is scum. I can't just idly sit by and let it happen if I believe the town is being played. How am I in the wrong to do so?
You picked the worst possible way to do it. People weren't agreeing with you so you took an extremely drastic, WIFOM-loaded measure to get people to pay attention to you. It's like you don't have faith in your own talking points standing on their own merits. If people aren't buying them, they're not buying them for a reason.

Now I'm gone.

:186:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
No censor-dodging, peeps! Although I've noticed some accidental ones so I'll let it slide...LAST WARNING THO D:<

Also just a friendly reminder to relax, take a breather, and remember that at the end of the day, god gave us the emotional comfort of pizza and alcohol for times like this it's a game. A game we get invested a lot in, granted, but it's a game. Focus on the arguments, address the arguments, and order take out sushi using my Uber Eats friend code to destress

BBL :3

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ok tell me what you think of the laundet/Ryker stuff, in terms of do you think the theory of them being aligned or scum has weight?

what about Nabe and other less active people like ridu.
Laundry is my strongest town read. I have not doubted it, seeing the interactions today has not made me doubt it, and literally every push I've seen on Laundry has been "he's so townie and is doing so much for town so something has to be up" to me aside from Soup's who I just don't agree with. So as it stands, laundry being aligned with anyone is off the table for me. I have no reason to think he's scum... like, at all.

Ryker is a different situation in that I just ****ing suck at reading him. I think his contributions have been good and he has produced consistent content by asking the right questions more than anything to get people involved. I can maybe understand why people would view Ryker as not contributing by himself, but he's given us plenty of reads and thoughts + he has been transparent when he should be (ex he's said why he **** blocked Kantrip's Z vote day 1 like 4 times now and it 100% makes sense). I don't think he's scum, either.

I can absolutely not imagine them both being scum though. Like, even if I cast aside my reads, putting BOTH power players into the pool as scum with them piggybacking off of one another in thread... I'm just not going to buy that.

Nabe is just not here. I don't like that, but we're at the point where I'm not going to lynch people for just not being here when there are people like Z. If he's scum, it's through PoE for me. The few times he has been here, I've been lost with his thoughts (regardless of if I've agreed with them or not) and I'm just waiting for him to go in depth on some of them.

Disfunk is odd. I liked Disfunk's catch-up personally. I was not a fan of 3K's catch up wall that didn't provide a lot of reads. Most of what 3K did early was sit on meta stuff, dislike FE for voting him early with meta reasoning, and then sat on that literally until he replaced out. Disfunk's good catch-up post is not enough for me to town read the post when they've literally disappeared after that. This is another slot I want more from, but based on 3K's play I find the slot more scummy than Nabe's.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25 - Would you lynch soup or Ryu?

I'm torn on soup/Z25. Laundry is convinced they aren't partners based on soup's wagon dissuading and I agree that scum soup likely doesn't go out on a limb to save a partner but I also think it's curious how he shifted to scumreading Z25 when people called out his defense considering in his first posts he absolutely called Z25 town.
i think both are probably town, but I’d likely lynch ryu more. It would be based on weather or not laundry was lynched and how he flipped though in all honestly. As of now I’d rather then remove either as they feel like town to me.

I comment on Soup earlier in this phase. He just keeps all his options open all the time. I'm STILL waiting for him to try and follow-up on Disfunk/3K. The absolute failure to push toward you at the start of the phase and subsequent meltdown aren't a good look. If he's actually town, I'm floored that he could do that "when I flip town you'll all feel so stupid" line with a straight face.

Z thinks he can do it, regardless of alignment. The two worlds we live in are the one where he's town and just has a tinfoil hat on at all times or he's scum and he thinks he can take advantage of the situation to get big lynches. I'm more inclined to believe the latter than the former at the moment given how he springs as soon as something in the thread means he can take a shot downfield and how I think he pairs well with a Soup or Nabe scumteam.
Won’t lie maybe I do have a tinfoil hat or maybe my crazy ass theories are right like they have been in the past. I’ve always said this but I am a wildcard in these games. I make crazy plays and try to piece things together to help the town. It’s fun for the most part and sometimes works really well.

As for your later comment, that’s literally how mafia is played.

If town you take whatever shots you can to help win. That’s how the game works, I don’t get why your against that style.
There is something to be said how people say on pokachu but it was hard to argue against it when I wasn’t sold on the others being scum. Unless Z25 Z25 were you more sold on Pokechu being town?
I said it in my wall and yesterday that I highly doubted pokechu was mafia once he was in the pool. They wouldn’t be dumb enough to sacrifice someone like that, it be too easy for town and mafia aren’t going to throw in easy targets. They’d want someone hat was set up to take the fall. Which pokechu practically was with everyone’s eyes on him.

It also is part of why I believe I was not in the pool. Anyway I didn’t want pokechu from the pool and the second that I thought differently everyone was in my ass. Which was frustrating and honestly stupid.

It’s why I’m confident laundry or Ryker likely laundry are scum. Maybe they are a team but I doubt that.

But they both are controlling votes and setting lynched up. Laundry is always up soups ass each day, ryker goes for whoever else he feels like that day. And they make sure everyone agrees with them or can at least considered them to be town and their views the truth.

Which is what I straight up don’t like and why I fully believe one f the two is scum. It would explain a lot for this game so far. None of the other players would be able to organize lynch targets and plays this well imo.

#HBC | ѕoup

You picked the worst possible way to do it. People weren't agreeing with you so you took an extremely drastic, WIFOM-loaded measure to get people to pay attention to you. It's like you don't have faith in your own talking points standing on their own merits. If people aren't buying them, they're not buying them for a reason.

Now I'm gone.

:186:
I do have faith, I'm pretty sure I've talked to death about my reads but yet I still found myself having you or kantrip or Ryker asking for more when I felt like I'd given enough about it. Hell, I was like at the beginning of the game that I wanted to wait and you came at me and ******* and said 'uhh no you're like the top lynch' so the nice guy I am I wrote another wall about my reads and you still didn't get them. Like, what am I supposed to do? If we're both town and you're failing to see my position, at the least look at it and give the same type of treatment I'm supposed to give you whenever you bark at me

#HBC | ѕoup

I do have faith, I'm pretty sure I've talked to death about my reads but yet I still found myself having you or kantrip or Ryker asking for more when I felt like I'd given enough about it. Hell, I was like at the beginning of the game that I wanted to wait and you came at me and ******* and said 'uhh no you're like the top lynch' so the nice guy I am I wrote another wall about my reads and you still didn't get them. Like, what am I supposed to do? If we're both town and you're failing to see my position, at the least look at it and give the same type of treatment I'm supposed to give you whenever you bark at me
Beginning of this phase*

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Don’t like Soup’s outburst.

feels extremely manupulative and leaves a bad taste in my mouth like the time he replaced out as scum so his a lot would not get lynched to manipulate the players.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also not gonna lie.

Ryker your being pretty hypocritical right now.

Your outburst is arguablely worse then the one your complaint about. It doesn’t make you look good.

What you’ve said about outbursts can easily apply to you right now.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Also not gonna lie.

Ryker your being pretty hypocritical right now.

Your outburst is arguablely worse then the one your complaint about. It doesn’t make you look good.

What you’ve said about outbursts can easily apply to you right now.
To be honest, I don't really give a damn right now. The integrity of this game is already shot. One more ****ing body on the pyre doesn't really ****ing bother me.

#HBC | ѕoup

To be honest, I don't really give a damn right now. The integrity of this game is already shot. One more ****ing body on the pyre doesn't really ****ing bother me.
Talk to me even if you hate me. If you absolutely will not waiver on Laundry I will compromise to Z25, and then we can go from there.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It takes a lot to piss me off. You can ignore me. You can insult me. You can lynch me. I get pissed when people don't ****ing play the game they signed up to play and try to get around with AtE. I ****ing hate playing judge deciding whether I think you're actually mad or a ****bag of a human being.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Talk to me even if you hate me. If you absolutely will not waiver on Laundry I will compromise to Z25, and then we can go from there.
I tried to ****ing talk to you earlier in this phase! I've tried to talk to most everybody in this goddamn game. I've asked you to ****ing sell me on 3K but instead you just decided to go nuclear because that's the best ****ing defense of your slot you can mount. Why the **** do you want to talk to me now if you didn't want to talk to me before? **** that,

Kantrip

Kantplay
I..don't know? Do you want Ryu? Is there something bothering you about him?
Nothing pings me as scummy but I feel like he's contributed as much as Fire has despite posting 3 times as much if you know what I mean.

Just trying to see where people's convictions lie.

#HBC | ѕoup

I tried to ****ing talk to you earlier in this phase! I've tried to talk to most everybody in this goddamn game. I've asked you to ****ing sell me on 3K but instead you just decided to go nuclear because that's the best ****ing defense of your slot you can mount. Why the **** do you want to talk to me now if you didn't want to talk to me before? **** that,
I gave you my arguments, you disagreed but at this point we're gonna disagree, so let's find something we agree on.

If Z25 is not mafia then who's next? If he is, who's the partner? I remember you not liking Fire and I had a **** reason to sorta like him, how do you feel about Ryu? Bringing this up because of Kantrip

#HBC | ѕoup

Nothing pings me as scummy but I feel like he's contributed as much as Fire has despite posting 3 times as much if you know what I mean.

Just trying to see where people's convictions lie.
See: Liking fire for very shallow reasons. I've stated that he's OK but I think if we're wrong on Z25 it is definitely something to discuss.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Clear off, ghosts. No Night Kings in this game except me. :p
I told you first thing in my Role PM that I was the Night King. ME!

vote moydow

sorry to bus, don't use my fakeclaim next time

LOL last post i swear

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ryu can you give us an updated thought list? I know you posted one kind of recently but I genuinely can't tell where you are in terms of being caught up/re-reading/gathering thoughts/etc.

#HBC | ѕoup

• Shishœ: 5 (Pokechu, Laundry, KY Joey, Fire Emblemier, Kantrip)
  • Thirdkoopa: 1 (ѕoup)
  • Fire Emblemier: 4 (Nabe, Thirdkoopa, Shishœ, Ryker)
Kantrip: 1 (Z25)
Okay, here's what I wanted to get to but didn't get the time to mention it. I was having a conversation with Laundry at the beginning of the Nomination phase 1, where I posed a question on how to analyze the wagon. I had a theory about one of the nominees being scum (Yellow denotes those nominated, orange is who was nominated and lynched.

Let's look into what Laundry said shall we?

Laundry said:
Short answer: Fire's. Shishoe's has 3/4 of the pit and one of my townreads on it. I'm gonna chew on this answer though, there's some ****ery going on between my reads, my perception of the pit, and this wagon that doesn't quite mesh well.
Denote the bold here, and then look at how Laundry has taken this phase thus far. He doesn't agree with 3k being scum, yet he believed Fire's wagon held Mafia. I really don't get why he gets passes from dropping this point entirely because he's Laundry, or why he's been seemingly helping town oh so much yet can't follow through on something he himself has said before. I don't even think he mentioned this again as to why Fire's wagon in particular had scum, it's like he didn't I dunno actually care about it? Shouldn't his next option be Nabe or something? Ryker? Where did this go? Instead of pressuring Ryker or trying to discern his alignment, he sicks him on me like a dog.

So..let's theorize about the idea Laundry said to me earlier, where he suggest Occam's Razor means all of them were town. That would make the lynch look more like this:

Shishœ: 5 (Pokechu, Laundry, KY Joey, Fire Emblemier, Kantrip)
Thirdkoopa: 1 (ѕoup)
Fire Emblemier: 4 (Nabe, Thirdkoopa, Shishœ, Ryker)
Kantrip 1: (Z25)
Your team would have to be within Me, Nabe, 3k, Fire, Joey and Z25. That still doesn't answer the obvious discrepancy here. Laundry can shout me down all he wants but he can't deny what he himself has said. I'm genuinely surprised you're all townreading him, he should be right on board with lynching Nabe/3K but instead he's parked his vote on me because then he doesn't have to commit.

I didn't want to just talk about Laundry however, I wanna talk about the context of the last nomination phase. Let's assume that all 4 were indeed town, how likely does that truly seem? There's gonna be another nomination phase, and if scum didn't already take the gambit of putting some of their mates up they will have to do it now. I think if they choose 4 townies yet again (Laundry's assumption) then they're essentially outing themselves which is stupid. The 4 they nominate tommorow doesn't make sense with the idea that all were town, because I know for a fact I'm town and with 4 of those nominated you would essentially have one looking like a sore thumb, which would invalidate and cause this WIFOM bull****.

Let's look aside from this for a moment however, let's go back to what Laundry presented:

1. Fire wagon had mafia on it
2. All picks were town

This would make Nabe and Thirdkoopa maifa in Laundry's eyes, and then have the Shish wagon essentially be all town mislynching their own. I don't know how likely this is frankly, so bottom line is..I don't believe all of the people nominated last phase were town, and I think Laundry with his inconsistencies and lack of progressing reads organically, such as comments he made himself in exchange for belitting anyone who opposes him is one of those Mafia. I again don't understand why he's townread.

Addendum:
Actually, I am wondering if Scum is forced to pick different people or not, though I guess they wouldn't risk to do that and we will likely see brand new nominations tommorow.

Kantrip

Kantplay
There's an interesting take. I was under the assumption mafia could nominate the same people all they want, so I don't think the idea that they have to nominate some of their own next phase if they didn't last phase rings true.

At this point, I'm very confident that no combination of Ryker, Laundry and soup are scum together. Between Ryker and Laundry's interactions as well as their responses to soup's recent behaviour, I would be shocked if any of them were partner interactions. This means either exactly one of them is scum, or the entire scum team is some combination of Nabe/Joey/Ryu/Z25/disfunk. I still doubt Nabe, Ryker or disfunk are aligned with Ryu due to the timing of the sudden Fire wagon, and I don't particularly think Joey, Ryu or Ryker are aligned with Z25. Ryker because of the interactions between the two of them, and Joey and Ryu based on the manner and timing of their pushes to lynch Z25.

This leaves me with a pretty narrow list of plausible teams, in my eyes. Ryker is only on one of them, and one of soup/Laundry find their way on to a lot of them.

What I definitely don't want to do at this juncture is lynch soup and Z25 back to back should one of them flip town. I think mafia's nominations should help us a lot next phase as well as I don't see a way they can avoid giving us a favourable lynch option.

Since I am confident there is either 0 or 1 mafia in [soup, Laundry, Ryker], this means there is either 2 or 3 mafia in [Z25, Nabe, Ryu, Joey, disfunk], and I think I like the idea of lynching in that pool better than the idea of lynching in the first pool. Mafia will basically have to put someone in the second list up toMorrow as well, and I think it'll be easier to read the mess that is soup/Laundry/Ryker with more flips.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm kind of falling back to the compromise of lynching Z25, but I think I'd like to see movement on one of Nabe/Ryu/Joey even more.

Unvote

Why tag Nabe specifically? Isn't he already with you on Laundry?

Kantrip

Kantplay
#HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry - What did you say about Joey when Ryker asked?
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu - You home yet, or getting home sometime soon? Interested in your thoughts.
Dooms Dooms - Do you still feel good about me? I see you are still confident on Laundry and you seem to suspect Ryker is town, too. Curious what a likely team looks like to you.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I've asked a lot of people about it, floated the idea, and fence sat long enough so I'm just gonna come out and say: I don't like Red Ryu.

This post is the only substantive thing he's given us:
Working with you here,

Best to worst list.

Vote: Z25

1. Z25 slot played scummy yesterday and I am concerned that no one batted at eye at his super scummy post yesterday.

2. Nabe he is playing in a way that makes me extremely uncomfortable. I got little top go on and I can see him sliding into end game with nothing to go on when I know he can do better. On top of that, what he has posted has been not as memorable.

3. Joey or a Poe, I know about his low of power but I can't get my feeling off of that I don;t feel sound with him right now. if not him than an PoE slot.

I am not ruling out one of the people in the 4 isn't scum but it feels off to me with how it was set-up Laundry would be my numero uno for trying to get away with it. If not 2 people then you and him. I don't think you as a person would throw yourself in unless you were absilutely sure you could get away with it. Past that, the interactions with you and other players makes me think with the pool of kantrip and Laundry, you aren't connected in a team. Only person I think you could super fool me with is laundry due to past experience with him. You have years of it, only person you could pull that find of interaction with a SvS thing in this game is what I think.

Not really concerned with the Ryker, Laundry, Kantrip pool, but it has been in my mind seeing that all go down yesterday, especially you and Kantrip.

Rambing a lot here, but I would rather make what I am thinking on the table than hold anything back right now.
Z25 is the easiest scumread to have that no one seems to object to, and Nabe and Joey are literally just on the list to put faces to the fact that everything else Ryu feels is PoE. He mentions thinking that there is a max of one scum in the pool of nominees from Day 2, but his exact stance jumps around from "maybe Laundry because he would try to get away with it" to "if there is a scumteam out of you 3 it's you and Laundry because of all your practice playing together" to "it's been on my mind seeing how yesterDay went down, especially Ryker + Kantrip interactions." At the end of it I come out thinking that Ryu could justify thinking any of us are scum, and even in a team together, and it boils down to the only actual hard stance he gave was scum on Z25. He refuses to give a townread when asked, and the closest thing he's given is "I don't get the scumreads on soup" but then he says he doesn't like soup's reaction later in the Day, and he says "normally I can read Joey easier than I can in this game" but still doesn't offer anything other than "I still want Z25 super dead fyi."

Then everything else is vague clarifying questions that give the air that he's still catching up when in actuality he's current but he's just throwing questions out that look like he wants clarification. At the end of the day, the only stance we've actually gotten out of Ryu is that he wants Z25 dead.

Vote: Red Ryu

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ok. I went to bed angry last night. I was ****ing pissed about all of this trash. I still am, but I'm no longer foaming at the mouth. That's my bad and I shouldn't have lost it. Quick hits before I have to do some other things then I'll be around until deadline.

Soup, I'm still angry as **** about this game with you, but we'll talk about this after the game and we'll do it level-headed. I'm not going to preach at you for it, but I do want to talk about why I don't want to see this again. On that note, I still have to sort out your slot. I am almost certainly voting to lynch you right now. If the two of us are alive in LyLo, I will vote you. This is something I will one hundred percent lose the game on. You do not get to beat me as mafia with that ****ing trash. The fact that you've only come alive about this now is disgusting and I want you to flip. Legitimately, the only thing you have in your defense at the moment is AtE WIFOM from my PoV and I will not play that game.

Red Ryu, I've said before, remains the slot you can put on almost any scum team. He replaced Fire midway into D2 where Fire was null-lean scummy and has been caught in a Rajam styled time capsule. I certainly don't like that slot at the moment.

I don't see Laundry scum outside of conspiracy theory tinfoil hatting. Yes, he could be scum. He has the potential to have outplayed the thread. I don't see it at the moment and will not lynch on conspiracy with the remainder of the slots in this game looking at me.

Nabe has been irrelevant all game. I appreciate that he tried to start something when he was here last, but then things exploded. I don't know how anyone is supposed to have a read on this slot. A lot like Ruy, this slot can be on almost any scum team.

Z25 remains opportunistic as ****. Since D2 he's only fallen in my eyes. I currently am pushing a scum team that has both him and Soup on it. At the moment, I want Soup more. At the end, I will want Soup more. If I see a Soup town flip, I will reevaluate, but it's the classic WIFOM of I think his play is scummy, but is he just blundering town.

Joey, of the not Laundry names, he rises to the top of my town list typed up thus far. I think it's mostly that I it's being compared to Soup/Z25 as my proposed scum team and then Nabe/Red Ryu as the nothing slots they are. I have things I like and things I don't from Joey and I would benefit a lot from another read of the slot which I had intended to do yesterday before things went volcanic.

Kantrip. I think he's town. I could try and attribute scummy attributes to the way he's played if I tried, but I'm more inclined to take the poking and opinion shaping he's done as town motivated. Combined with nomination speculation and I think he's probably town. If I had to re-evaluate in 3-man with him and Laundry I'd consider him (and Laundry both), but I'm good with calling him town for the forseeable future.

Disfunk. I don't understand why Soup has this slot as scummy. I don't understand what the major issue with this slot is aside from the fact that Disfunkshunal Disfunkshunal has taken the day off apparently. I think 3K left me with the idea of null/town and I have generally been fine with Disfunk's explanations for his reads. His logic tracks and I put him with Joey at the top of my pile for the slots that weren't in the nomination yesterday.

Scum List (Scummiest to Townies):

Soup/Z25 > Ruy/Nabe > Joey/Disfunk > Kantrip/Laundry > Ryker

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Wow, lost a day. I got caught up irl yesterday and thought the phase ended tomorrow at 5. Going through everything now.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Hardcore skimmed, somewhat glad I missed all the at nonsense.

Ryker, you asked me in the beginning of the day if I felt that soup's push on me is scummy -- I don't. I understand his discontent with TTK's post and my own lack thereof but I do find that he has neglected other, seemingly more obvious, scum behaviors in others due to his fixation on this slot. I find that latter point to be more scummy than simply his distrust of this slot. The same fixation has also given me pause however, because of how much attention he's drawing to himself at this point. Like many of you, I expected this phase to open with a long post by soup declaring me to be scum and why but it never happened. Why build yourself a soapbox, invite everyone to hear you and then quietly sit on it? That combined with his outburst over the last couple of pages has weakened my suspicion of him.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
At some point Kantrip mentioned not liking the current Z25 wagon (is it still current with all the vote swapping now?) and I agree. I also agree with Ryker in that Z25's D2 content was overall lacking and I understand how it could be construed as scummy. I still don't like the idea for at this point is almost purely meta and wine, neither of which I can build a very strong case against. The best, factual, objective thing I can point to at this point, was how easy it was to almost get him hanged today. He reached L-1 before even the halfway mark I think.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I also agree wholeheartedly with Kantrip about the laundry wagon being complete nonsense, especially this day phase. I made a comment last phase, which seemed to be overlooked, saying that a number of people had mentioned suspicion of Laundry without going further and that I wanted to see a dialogue open up about to actually explore it if people were serious. Laundry did nothing different in between last phase and this phase for people now to suddenly want his head and I don't like it.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
#HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry - Do you still feel good about me? I see you are still confident on Laundry and you seem to suspect Ryker is town, too. Curious what a likely team looks like to you.
There are a lot of players I'd have to get through to throw you into the PoE pile, and your play has not gotten worse or anything. You've just went from read focused to mechanical team-formation focused which is fine even if it isn't my cup of tea. Still town.

Top Bottom