• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Escape Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
screw the puzzle lets get hammered! :)

looks at...non alcoholic beverages

mixers anyone?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Spread out so when it comes to you, catch it?

I began to look around the room, seeing if I can find any clues relating to the TV.

The dopple ganger looked at Ronike silently. Waiting for a order of what to do. It began to pick its nose.

"Boogy!" It said.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
You see every beverage you know about and you see some that you don't.

And don't bother trying, you are not gonna catch the snitch. He's purely flavor that I wanted to add in.

Rockin doesn't see any clues, it just looks like a normal bar.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Rockin does so. The screen flashes red. A trap door opens up under Rockin and he falls to a location unknown.[Rockin can no longer post until further notice.]

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Looking at it, there's the two teams that both start with BC, and Macman spelled magic Magyk, so maybe the letters yk or Ik are useful.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I know of a book called Magyk... My sis reads it. I'm going home today, so I'll see if she has any idears.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
oh sorry the 'magyk' was just me being dumb, though I guess it should be ok to give false leads...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Hmm, now I'm thinking the Bears and Bengals might just be Macman referencing Tom and mine's conversation

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Nevermind, the constant Cs have to mean something

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Hando does so, and also get trapdoored.[Handorin cannot post until I say so]

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, I got nothing...

Go up to the bar, find some Mountain Dew, UV Apple, Mountain Dew Voltage, and Lemonade, mix them in equal parts, and drink it

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
As Ronike does that, he starts to listen in on whats on TV. The comedian goes, "So a guy walks into a bar..."

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Although we can physically affect the world we're in, as in any adventure game, it's clear we can't save the punished this way.

Comedy Central. Cincinatti. Chicago.

Interesting.

I look for the name of the comedian at the bottom of the screen, and a logo for the name of the show.

I also grab a bottle of Jim Beam whiskey, sniff it to make sure it's untampered, and take a generous swig.

I then inspect the alcohol for types that don't exist, to the best of my cirrhosis-destined alcoholic knowledge.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I listen to the rest of the joke, desperate for SOMETHING of meaning to come from the flavor and distinguish itself from the flavor flavor.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I search behind the bar/in cupboards for clues.

And for the hell of it, I walk into the bar. Literally.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
You guys should stop typing in answers without going over all the information with everyone. That's how we got through the Forest Temple Room. And we're going to run out of people.

Ronike, especially, don't enter anything yet dawg.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i can already tell that i'm going to be horrible at this game so holla if a guinea pig/sacrifice is needed

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Plus there is no more magic in the room... well except for my cute snitch.

EE looks for the name of the comic/show but since it is in the middle of the segment he doesn't find any.

EE takes a swig of the whiskey. He begins to feel the effects. "This is stronger than usual..."

He begins to watch the show more intently. "So a guy walks into a bar." The crowd listens intently for the punch line. " '****' ". You hear a weird static noise in place of the punchline. The crowd laughs.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
This is my best lead, guys. And I'm not much good for ya anyway except manual labor and wrestling smashman.

Plus, stronger than normal booze. Kinda like... a practical joke.

I type in o-u-c-h

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
The Comedy Central thing has just got me watching the DA BEARS with Chris Farley and co. again. xD

It could easily be important that the Bears and Bengals are playing each other, but they haven't met in a super bowl before. I thought they might have and I was going to ask someone to input the year of that. But oh well. Keep thinking and getting flavor if you want.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
**** i just said dont input answers because more heads are better than less. EE you never know when your random knowledge is going to help. I hope you got it right.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
EE does so. A green HUGE light flashes throughout the room.

Mini Room #1 Completed!!

bbl with flavor, mini rooms will generally be more test type of rooms with stupid answers

edit: bears and bengals were just in reference to tom and eor,
alot of false leads in this one, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom