• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Escape Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronike

Smash Ace
thank you. Now then...

Cast Expecto Patronum

This is what you get for giving a bunch of people wands...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Laugh and shout "Expelliarmus!" very loudly, flicking my wand back at junglefever's spell. I then hop on my broom and fly up into the air, point at everyone, and shout "Stupify!"

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
LOOOOOOOOOLLLL

after i hit tom with sectumsempra. "EXPECTO PATRONUM"

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Everyone is stupefied. Except people who have patronuses out. The patronus protects them from the spell. [Noone else can post in the thread until I say so]

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yea no, I want people to shut up so I dont have to do anymore actions.
You 4 can go play a leisurely game of quidditch against your patronuses.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I point my wand at each patronus and shout "Evanesco!" to dispel them. I then shout "Stupefy!" at flick at everyone again. And then I come back to the ground and do a victory dance.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I point two fingers at my eyes, then point them at Evil Eye's

It's on

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Stupefy means you cannot move, not that you cannot talk. That would be Silencio.

Though I guess a side effect is that you become stupid and don't understand simple words.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I set down a boombox

It's ****ing on!

Tom edit:

Do you hit the turbo bass?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Tom is a ****** who spends all of his time trying to ruin everything I do

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I've been waiting for this and have prepared a fullproof rebuttle

"my name is tom"

wait for it

continued

" i like anime because im dumb"

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
i can't read

i actually do spell a lot of words how i hear them, and i have a hearing problem. It's not my fault :(

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I read a lot of harry potter/ron slash fanfictions, thank you very much :mad:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
<JonJonB> Purely in the interests of science, I have replaced the word "wand" with "wang" in the first Harry Potter Book
<JonJonB> Let's see the results...

<JonJonB> "Why aren't you supposed to do magic?" asked Harry.
<JonJonB> "Oh, well -- I was at Hogwarts meself but I -- er -- got expelled, ter tell yeh the truth. In me third year. They snapped me wang in half an' everything

<JonJonB> A magic wang... this was what Harry had been really looking forward to.

<JonJonB> "Yes, yes. I thought I'd be seeing you soon. Harry Potter." It wasn't a question. "You have your mother's eyes. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself, buying her first wang. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice wang for charm work."
<JonJonB> "Your father, on the other hand, favored a mahogany wang. Eleven inches. "

<JonJonB> Harry took the wang. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the wang above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light on to the walls

<JonJonB> "Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wang, tapped the lock, and whispered, 'Alohomora!"

<JonJonB> The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's wang had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

<JonJonB> He bent down and pulled his wang out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue.

<JonJonB> He ran onto the field as you fell, waved his wang, and you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground. Then he whirled his wang at the dementors. Shot silver stuff at them.

<JonJonB> Ok
<JonJonB> I have found, definitive proof
<JonJonB> that J.K Rowling is a dirty DIRTY woman, making a fool of us all
<JonJonB> "Yes," Harry said, gripping his wang very tightly, and moving into the middle of the deserted classroom. He tried to keep his mind on flying, but something else kept intruding.... Any second now, he might hear his mother again... but he shouldn't think that, or he would hear her again, and he didn't want to... or did he?
<melusine > O_______O
<JonJonB> Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang

<JonJonJonB> Then, with a sigh, he raised his wang and prodded the silvery substance with its tip.

<JonJonJonB> 'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
So now that the mods have had their little squabble.

While Tom and Eor have their battle with magic wangs spewing sparks everywhere. Evil Eye decides it's time to wake everyone up.[Everyone can now post in the thread. And because the bonus tree was gotten, Niiro and 104 are no longer paralyzed and Medi can talk now.

"So..." Evil Eye says, "I guess we should climb that ladder into the next room... Whose coming?"

Ronike

Smash Ace
Silly mod parties... Anyways:
Wave my wand at everyone casting "Wingardium Leviosa!" and levitate them into the next room, following behind on the ladder.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I strip naked and climb up the ladder

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I began to climb the ladder

The dopple ganger version of me began to do some karate chop motions while guiding Ronike up the steps. It was floating all around him, guarding him at all corners.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Mini Room #1

Ronike whispers the spell and to everyones surprise they begin to levitate. Since Ronike just woke up however, his spellcasting skills are a bit off. Everyone begins to zigzag dangerously in the air. Ronike cannot control their speed, so he desperately tries to control their trajectory. After a roller coaster ride in the air, everyone flys face first into the hole in the sky leading to the next room.

As soon as they enter this room, the magyk wears off and they fall back to the ground. Ronike than comes flying into the room last hitting his head on the ceiling. "My stupid patronus threw me up here..."

The hole in the floor closes up. You begin to look around. It is nice and cozy in here. Clean wooden walls and floors cover the room. On one side of the wall you see a shelf filled with a HUGE amount a different alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages. You see the long bar table in front of the shelf. The table has many seats surrounding it on on side. There is a TV on the wall next to the shelf. Football is playing on the screen; The Chicago bears vs the Cincinnati Bengals. Before you can check the score, the screen flickers and changes.

It is now a blank white screen with only this on it:
"_ _ _ _ ."

There is a computer and keyboard behind the bar. You see a golden light dart through the room. You realize the snitch must have made it out of the forest and into this room.

Progress:

Rockin incorrectly enters 'coke'

Eor incorrectly enter 'abdc'

EE correctly enters 'ouch'

"Ouch ."

Yet again, if you figure out the riddle too quickly, please allow others the chance to solve it first. Also, this is a mini room so don't think it should be anywhere as hard or as complicated as other rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom