• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's ZP Monthlies 1/8/11 Miami, Florida

8Bitman

Smash Master
how do you think i felt lol xD
XD Now our set was even worse than the very first time I fought ESAM.

8bitman, the problem with playing ME in friendlies at my tournament is that...it doesn't really happen until the tournament is winding down, but I am also normally one of the people playing IN the tournament.
This.... Is the sad truth of it all.... Rig the damn brackets so that I fight you in every tourney.
*Yells

i think i wana start havin smashfests in between esams tournies just for friendlies and the mm's that never happen

lol
Yes indeed. Get the people and we will talk.

And then finally my brothers will actually get to play you guys, since they don't like entering tourneys.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Well It's funny that you should mention 2% milk, that's what I order with my Starbucks.

GreenAce you're still the guy that thought I was 16, when my 21st birthday is in a few months, so lol.

Seibrik lets do a 5$ TRAINING MM best of 7.

(4 matches of seriouslies, yay)
LOL you're the guy who got trolled and thought I was serious.

I win.

Stay free

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Kadaj be patient brah. I only have half of them recorded now and I still have to record the rest, then transcode them. They'll be ready either late this weekend or the beginning of next week.

School is easy, but it takes up more of my time this semester lol.

:rosalina:
Patients are for hospitals.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hahaha alright xD

Thanks, nursing something I decided on a long time ago. It's important to me.

anyway lookin' to get some more recording done today. I know you guys can't wait for them to drop on YT.

:rosalina:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
srsly the vids, where are they 2link im so hyped to see how much i suck.

Gnes

Smash Master
Yeah, that match was close. MVD didn't do much of his normal stuff, he just camped and dash attacked whenever Nick jumped.

I'M COMING FOR YOU MONKEY MAN, I'M LEARNING THE MU

You are going to Pound 5 right?
Yah, i'll buy my ticket eventually, and stay the hell out of my bracket!!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm more scared of you than you are of me, I don't know Diddy KOOOOOOOOONG

Anyway, the reason the AC never seemed to work is because they never cleaned it...apparently they did the day before and, if anybody noticed, it wasn't hot in there. It was pretty nice compared to the rest of the times.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'm more scared of you than you are of me, I don't know Diddy KOOOOOOOOONG

Anyway, the reason the AC never seemed to work is because they never cleaned it...apparently they did the day before and, if anybody noticed, it wasn't hot in there. It was pretty nice compared to the rest of the times.
Yea that was a good day. Now we should all clean the bathroom. Well by we I mean them.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You can still pee in there, and it really isn't that bad. I've had to take a **** and although it looks disgusting, it was the same as any non-house/Disney bathroom.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You can still pee in there, and it really isn't that bad. I've had to take a **** and although it looks disgusting, it was the same as any non-house/Disney bathroom.
Well for me. No bathrooms are too dirty or w/e if they are I find ways around them. The plus of being a bus boy and cleaning bathrooms... lol

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Well for me. No bathrooms are too dirty or w/e if they are I find ways around them. The plus of being a bus boy and cleaning bathrooms... lol
/throw up :urg: idk what the fk u guys talkin about. I would **** outside b4 i would do it in that bathroom

.i/p.

Smash Cadet
Hello gringos!!, im looking for some brawlers in miami..to contact my brother that is living now in coral gables.. we are from colombia..he have a excellent level.. he main fox (best from colombia).. so please contact to me thanks..

.i/p.

Smash Cadet
sorry for the last information..he live in little habana..and he work in coral gables

Top Bottom