• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Epsilon'S SiG ShoP-[please lock this thread]

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
this is true...

erll now that ur leaving im sorta not inspired to keep making sigs here...im gonna move on to a new site...

any suggestions?

ur the reason i opened my shop :( youll be missed

tappy

Smash Ace
so are u finished with this shop eps? ur shop has been really great ever since it started... well if u are done then i'll give the sig-request that i gave u to DRD instead.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
well eps if you gonna leave i hope you can make my sig ur very last......Can you make it just one last time......i want da last eps original.....:)....if you decide to leave......best sig shop ever

fleapy

Smash Journeyman
Well Epsilon, it's ashame to hear that the best artist on this site is leaving. Thanks for the great Sigs you've made me in the past. Have pride in knowing that you are easily the most respected member on the site.

tappy

Smash Ace
^^that's right:) u made me a great link sig a while back so thnx for that eps.

tappy

Smash Ace
yeah, u made a link sig for me not too long ago and stryks had made me two sigs also.

already missing yur shop, lol:)

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
Hello you made my sig a while back it's just that well my name is no longer frost byte I was wondering if you could maybe change my current one or make me a new one that's similar.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
they will stay back requests until i feel like doin em.,..for now im wokin on my shop thast exclusivily for the atlantic south tounrnament region

God of shiek

Smash Apprentice
Text: Gost in good letter across the sig,
color or background can be black and blue, Make the background 3D
picture: shiek in neddle form

Thank you make the background look more sexy

Top Bottom