• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Epsilon'S SiG ShoP-[please lock this thread]

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
OK! Im starting a shop here so check it out..if you have requests just specify what you want in the sig , colors, words..so on and so forth...youll have to give me the pic though , but if ya cant find it i will. heres some of my work....

RULES-----------------------
=ONE IMAGE PER REQUEST. IF YOU GIVE ME TWO THEN ILL CHOOSE ONE I LIKE AND
USE THAT ONE
=PLZ TELL ME THE TEXT U WANT, PROVIDE IMAGE, COLOR SCHEME IF U WANT
=IF IM SWAMPED AND YOU HAVE UNDER 75 POSTS U MAY BE SKIPPED. THIS THREAD IS FOR THE ACTIVE MEMBERS.
=ITS UP TO ME WHETHER OR NOT ILL MAKE THE SIG! DOINT *****!
=+REP IS OPTIONAL BUT GREATLY APPRECIATED AND MAY GET YUR NEXT SIG OUT FASTER!
=WHEN REQUESTING ANOTHER SIG RIGHT AFTER THE OTHER I MAY SKIP IT AND GET TO A NEW REQUEST!
=WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOOUNT OF TIME I HAVENT MENTIONED YUR SIG PLZ REMIND ME! I AM HUMAN!

if you noticed the bottom ones are older.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Finally! Another sig shop open, and a good one at that :) I really like that fish-thing (Ashovare)...
REQUEST

Backround: Same one as the Gerbil sigs, but cerulean (blue if not possible)
Images: http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/BiggE0206/ness_pinup.jpg On right side of sig

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/fantom6_x/marth.jpg On left side of sig. Just the Marth slashing in the bottom left corner. Only that one.

Text: UNSUNG MASTER, in white text, center of sig.

Thx in advance. Just make it look sexy:chuckle:

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
ok gerudo ill start on yurs. its a shame though...i love yur current sig. who made it? i give them props. nice color balance and the effects arent to overwhelming.

BearBoy

Smash Apprentice
Hi man this is what I hoped someone would set up I tried to make a rough draft of it but it jsut didnt work. I would like a green bandanna jiggs and perhaps chopsticks or a bowl of rice and just the word "RICE" put on it. I could care less about the background but im eager to see what you do. I hope you do this and thanks a million man.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yo make me a sig.

The only criteria I have is that it has to include Pikachu.

Let the creative juices flow... Good luck. :)

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
BEARBOY..here ya go . i didnt exactly know what u were getting at with the whole rice thign so i just did what ya wnated without extra.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
update of unleash the beast..oh and "a falco use" i have to work today so yur sig will be ready 2morrow afternoon if its not up in 3 hours.

Top Bottom