• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Epsilon'S SiG ShoP-[please lock this thread]

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
RULES-----------------------
=ONE IMAGE PER REQUEST. IF YOU GIVE ME TWO THEN ILL CHOOSE ONE I LIKE AND
USE THAT ONE
=PLZ TELL ME THE TEXT U WANT, PROVIDE IMAGE, COLOR SCHEME IF U WANT
=IF IM SWAMPED AND YOU HAVE UNDER 75 POSTS U MAY BE SKIPPED. THIS THREAD IS FOR THE ACTIVE MEMBERS.
=ITS UP TO ME WHETHER OR NOT ILL MAKE THE SIG! DOINT *****!
=+REP IS OPTIONAL BUT GREATLY APPRECIATED AND MAY GET YUR NEXT SIG OUT FASTER!
=WHEN REQUESTING ANOTHER SIG RIGHT AFTER THE OTHER I MAY SKIP IT AND GET TO A NEW REQUEST!
=WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOOUNT OF TIME I HAVENT MENTIONED YUR SIG PLZ REMIND ME! I AM HUMAN!

i feel like a hall moniter. anyway, you violated rule one...and 3.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
#1 I changed the pics so theres only one.
#2 I'm a reguler member here. I come on this website almost everyday. I just don't leave alot post is all.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
lmao....

indeed indeed.

ive started on the first request and i will post all of these when they are done.

got some new tricks so these should be pimp. also i got the sword for ganondorf almsot done

looking fly as eva i might say

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
Hey if you have the time can you do one for me?

Can I have my name on the first one that says Gerbil on the examples page?

Thanks in advance.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
Hey Epsilon Can you please do a sig for me please

Size: A little past the standard size.

Pic: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2001/vgnews/090701/ssbmelee/ssbmelee_screen002.jpg

Background: White, and techy, also Have pic #1 fade in the background, and make it big on the right hand side pic. #2 below Pic #1 but not faded. Pic #3 should be on the left hand side.

Logo: Super Smash bros Brawl (place it in the middle on top.)

Text: It is time/(also put MPC on the right hand side in small letters on the bottom, can you also have it glowing.

Thank you in advance ^^

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Can't wait for the sigs ep. This is going to be amazing! Um if you didn't want to do the R.I.P Ganondorf that's ok. And the newest snowman sig is amazing! also they did take the rep away. dunno why.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
i knows how to spell quite well

its the matter of rather or not i care to correct typos

and another thing my freind, learn to read sarcasm

i use it for a fair amount of my time

im making your ********************** sig
:)

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
The rep system in all of our heads.....:)........10 rep points for eps for being funny....i know and now we all know you get 10 points...LETS GET ADDING PEOPLE....LETS MAKE OUR OWN REP SYSTEM....1 POINT FOR ME
.........oh and are you opposed to making crew banners cuz i have a request

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f87/Elazul123/wallpaperStarFox07-l.png

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/shaeman1111/Link.jpg

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k27/evalover89/super-princess-peach-20051226094111.jpg

can you make a sig with our names............kage under link,void under peach,and dawn under fox........make it look bloody and grusome more that itlooks like there kickass.......ifs its not too much of a prob........oh and sorry if some the pics are a little big..........^_^

Top Bottom