• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena - 7 and 8 april - biggest french tourney ever

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Tournament was too good^^. Faab's non technical skill was too good to watch vs amsah XD ( barely able to shorthop when they were camping on pokemon stadium). Gratz everyone on there placings^^. More detailed shoutouts later cause we gotta go to holland in about 15 minutes :( .

Ciau

btw: Helios you suck >.>.

Gorn

Smash Cadet
Mastegorn is good and god

for the crew :
The Netherlands

Shadow - Peach
Zgetto - Fox
Ryuker - Marth
Savior - Rondoudou
Para - Sheik
Ninja - Fox
Faab - Sheik
NGCXX - Peach
Amsah - Sheik

France

Gorn - Pichu
Aska - Marth
Infernum - Rondoudou
Vargas - Samus
Makenshi - Marth
ClemJ - Falco
Joanna Dark - Falco
Baxon - Falco
Poilon - Fox

the french team has losed because i have played pichu ^^
XD

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
to all who missed this tournament and that are saying crap without knowing : you guys suck big time for not showing up to this ! 90+ people, and almost nobody ever waited more than a few minutes to be able to play ! so many TVs, so much room... that was simply crazy guys, and I know what I'm talking about O_O.

btw I learned how to play in teams now... thanks to Amsah's advices... it was crazy, at first me and amsah could barely double 2 stock noob teams, and after some training, I started playing good in teams from the 2nd set in brackets.
so me and amsah won teams ^_^.
finals were very close, we won 4-3 against faab and nnja, they were really good matches, too bad it wasn't recorded ;_;

Doraki

Smash Lord
UchihaJP, calm down, or else come to the next french tourney so that WE can calm you.

Nihonjin won everything yes. I bet you always win tournaments against him in holland ?

I heard he wins tournaments with roy in your country, whereas here, he can lose in a roy ditto.

UchihaJP

Smash Ace
UchihaJP, calm down, or else come to the next french tourney so that WE can calm you.

Nihonjin won everything yes. I bet you always win tournaments against him in holland ?

I heard he wins tournaments with roy in your country, whereas here, he can lose in a roy ditto.
Hahahahaha, I love pissing off french guys ^__^;;.

Nah man,just kidding.
Loosen up frenchies!

I hope everyone had an amazing time in the most awesome country ever.

Hereby please accept my humble apologies =]

A-D

Smash Journeyman
OMGGGGGgggggggg......This Tournament was Tooooo GOoooood!!...The organisation was so good...
The venue was too good...the players were to good
And OMFg not to forget * MAKENSHI = TOO GOOD * ...The food was too good...Enough TV's were Too good..! Teams was too good!! Zgetto + Me Beat ClemJ and Marc :D The trip to France was too good...People who drive in paris are too Crazy...They Drive like they have only 1 day to live...Doraki's Maths = OMG CRAZY TOO GOOD **** ...
This is one of the best tournaments i've ever been!
Good ****

Faab

Smash Ace
Tournament was awsome, shoutouts coming later when i've had some good sleep.
Btw Zyx get those matches up as soon as possible ^_^

Savior

Smash Journeyman
Shootouts:
All people that helped making this posible: BIG THANKS!

Poilon - This was very well organised, it was not your fault that nobody showed up, keep it up! Great play aswell, credits for almost beating Nnja :)
JD - I agree with the people sucking that didn't show up, this could've been even better then it already was :/ Gz for winning teams
Amsah - What can i say, good job winning, cheers for finishing it with a Usmash on request ^^ Too good.
Prince Shadow - cheers for driving us, again next time ok? ^^ You got better too.
NGCXX - We ***** teams, we almost got 5th, O_O sorry for messing up the last match that time, but you ***** it =) too good.
Zgetto - Too sexy when you spam :) you did great too, you were insane the 1st day, too loose, you did things i at some point tought of to be imposible to do by man in a match.
Adam - Also too good, you ***** quite some people, too bad you were tired on the 1vs1 day ;(
Ryuker - Son of a spammer, you beated me in teams, >;( Bah, i will **** you next time ^^
-The teammate of Ryuker that played jigs- - Too good at resting, you even got one on me, that pretty much won the match that time, >;( very nice job playing jigs, or is it Rondoudou? :)
Qlex - ****it, you kicked me out of the brackets, i played horrible, >;( Meh, i got you back by ****** you in crews :)
Faab - Too good, you will soon give amsah a hard time in tournaments, i will look forward to see how you perform in Dutch tournaments now :)
Nnja - ****it, you owned france, good job for beating poilon, and your glasses are too sexy.
Doraki - Holy **** @ your calculating in the game and the random math questions O_O Too bad you got ***** by faab's *glitch* tough :D
Makenshi - I almost forgot you o_O *Mr anominous*, you did a really good job, in general and especially vs Amsah in crews, you will **** Zest2 :)

All the people i forgot, you owned, *****, etc etc, too good, be sure to show up next time or on a dutch tournament or something, it was great!

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
Amsah here, this tournament was too good...
This was easily the best organized tournament I've ever been to in my life.

To all of you guys who flaked, you SUCK, you missed out on the only tournament in europe that possibly rivals the american ones, good job on that.
I'll post shout outs when I get back.

Doraki

Smash Lord
We still need a printer and a way to record matches and display them and the brackets on the big screen.
Food was late on the 1st day. >=(
Apparently some stuff got stolen.
They need some variety in their clip I couldn't stand it after 2 days arrrgh.

Everything else was perfect.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shout-outs:

I got 9th place at this tourney ^.^

Pools:

Over: You weren't bad, but I still got 2-0 against you.
Nassima: Your Roy is too good. 2-0
Marc: Good Ganon and even better DK O_o 2-0
CBT+: Nice matches, 2-0
Other person: 2-0

So in the end I got 2-0 against everyone and got 1st in my poul.

Bracket:

Poilon: You suck for forgetting to put me in the bracket and thus not giving me a bye like I was supposed to get.
All rounds were best of 5
1st round: Koh: Good MArth, I beat you 2 times with Fox , then you beat my Fox so I switched to Peach and won the match after. 3-1
2nd round: Vargas: Pretty hard match against your Samus. I won 3-0 though.
3nd round: Chocooooooo, too good, lost 3-0 in close matches.
1st round losers: Qlex: Very technical Ganondorf, you're better than Linkje :p 3-0
2nd round losers: Ryuker: Finally beat you again vieze klootzak , 3-0
3rd round losers: Poilon: You are really really good. Lost 3-1 against your Falcon and Falco =(

Non-bracket people:

Adam/A-gay: You're too cool. volgende keer weer :p
Savior/Gayvior: OMG **** OMG **** JAAAAAA NEEEEEE JAAAAA NEEEEE te goed in teams we versloegen Clemj en Marc
Ryuker/Gayuker: My crew mate ^^ ****
Zgetgay/Zgayto: Te goed, te technisch .
Choco/Chocgay: *Adam, doe je mee* ROFL fles water tegen die gast aan gooien te mooi
Ams/Gayhonjin: Goed dat je ff met me naar buiten ging toen ik zowat flauw viel. Je bent echt veel te goed. En kaartentrucjes voor de win :p
Makenshi: You're a really cool guy. Get your *** over to ZEST2 =D
JD: Haha my deodorant scared you :p
Doraki: Same :p and good at maths
Prince shadow/Gay Shadow: You are the best for driving us all the way to Paris :p
Shloka: You own. Seriously, you own. Thanks for housing us for those days ^^
This tourney was easily the best organized tourney ever,props

Faab

Smash Ace
Ryuker here:

First of all a really big thnx to poilon and his staff. Made everything run really smooth and you really handled this tournament professionally. Too bad people flaked cause that messed up some calculations but I'm sure that will be taken into account next time. There were really professional setup's which gave everyone more then enough time to play for the money that they spend. Too bad the beamer couldn't show the live matches but everyone seemed to be able to watch the matches just fine without it. Some more variety on music vids would have been nice :p but I've yet to see any other tournament do this anyway ( Helios should be taking notes of this^^). Overall everything was really well run and jeffzor
should be filling his 2 notebooks as much as he can by now. I would not mind at all if this would be come the standard for really big run tournaments ^^.

Eurolines overbooked our trip back which sucked but we made it home >.>.
Now for shoutouts:
I got 13th place which is pretty good I guess. Could have gotten higher but better luck next time:p.

French:
- Makenshi: THNX a LOOOOT for housing us, taking us around paris. Playing supernintendo with us. Going to 3 cent with us, having a lot of matches with us and taking us to Konci. Be sure to thank your mother for the delicious food and hospitality. I really appreciated it ^^. Better come to zest 2 and ros 4^^. Your too good. And faab got Yun Yun's msn now and is taking chinese lessons so better watch out ;).

-Vargas: Ultra cheap MC donalds was too good ^^. Thnx for hanging out with us. Learn to wavedash and keep playing samus ;).
-Niam: Good link you got there hope to see you at ros4.
-Doraki: Jou suck vs falco with your glitched fox. Your math skillz is good but can you solve this:
A rectangular garden of width w metres and length (w + 4)metres

The length of the garden's diagonal is d metres, so

d(squared)= 2w(squared) +8w + 16 ........after working out pythagora's

Given also that d must be at least twice as big as w,
show thar the maximum value of w can be expressed in the form
(a = b(square root)3)

be sure to write the solution ;).
-JD: You smoke to much >.>
-Poilon: Too good. Lots of counterpick chars you got and you use them well. Get to ros4 and surprise everyone ^^. Nice job vs Nnja and faab too.
-Infernum: I grab them you do the rest ;). Thnx a lot for teaming, Hope we can team again next time and I'll promise I'll do better( almost had amsah and JD :(). JD gave you my msn right so we can talk on that ^^. Definetly come to ros4 ^^.
-Clemj: Too consistant. Nice job at getting second^^ beating many good players in the process.
-Helios: YOU FLAKER!!!
- Master Gorn: You ***** faab O.O and sandbagged vs shadow with pichu that takes soo much controll!!

-There were so many french that I can hardly name all of them so I'll just say thnx for coming and see you next time ^^.

Dutch:

- Faab: learn to shorthop consistantly >.<.
- Amsah: Eat meat or you'r missing out:cool: .
- Nnja: Good luck in Bois de Boulogne.
- Gerb: you beat faab in the weight department;).
- Coen: Smash Alex wannabe >.>
- Shadow: Pichu's too good!!
- Adam: You still suck ;).
- Zgetto: Wat open je die tas toch technisch O.O
- Ryuker: Vuile Hippie!!!

see you all next time ^^.
Ciau!!

(Prince) Shadow

Smash Lord
Im still tired from this. french drive crazy and paris realy sucks. or is it just Coen's HPS-system?
- Coen: Fock you for forgetting me in your shouts. your banned from my car. WALK!! :laugh:
- Savior: Mean Bean Machine!!!! people who play ssbm suck. this game is the bomb.
- Adam: man your too adicted. making savior stand up while he was sleeping just to play in the morning XD
- Zgeto: trow the bottle at his fat ***! why? because your technical!! Welcome to The New Order ;)

- Amsah and NNja: I only got one bag. is that right? :/ next time pick up your phone!!!
- Faab: you should be second.
- ryuker: you only played my peach one time. next time your dead. I saw your weak spot on my last stock ;)

frenchies:

Slhoka: thanks for housing. once we got a tactic in teams, we ***** ***!!! Team Lost In Paris FTW!!!
CBT+: good ditto's. you have to come over here sometime. brussel isn't to far from etten-leur.
Vargas: your good. come to holland tournaments and give my friend, Cypher, some tips about Samus ^^
Baxon: that ending in the crew match was too good. oh and... BOOM!!! ^^
Intart: Too close in the brackets. it's matches like these why I love to play at tournaments.
Makenshi: spelled it right!! (copy past from someone else :p) we had one match. I thought I would get ***** but it was only a 2 stock. you hold back, didn't you?
Master Gorn: Kabouter [\random]
JD: so random with your "haven't I see you before" bleh. you know me ^^ I have a waterpipe now. I'll take it with me at Zest2 :)
Clemj: you should learn how to make a good crew. or at least who to counter pick.

the whole Epita-crew: Too good tournament! enough Tv's + cube's = no waiting time / more smash.
good ****

Zgetto

Smash Ace
13th place in singles and 7th in teams with adam ^_^

This tourney was too good!!!!
Best run tourney i have been too yet period!!
The whole trip was too much fun =)
To much laughing in the dutch car with shadow, adam, savior and NGAYCXX!!
Sleeping at the venue was too much fun too with the apples and bottles =p(nnja is te grappig =D, ****** XD en amsah de pedo was te grappig XD)
Shadow if you go next time too, i have too come again =D , thanks for driving us.
and slhoka: thanks for housing us, you were really kind =D , i still want the recepi for the chocolate cake =p

oh yeah and the flakers suckass!!

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Time for my non-french shoutouts ^^

It was great to have foreigners coming to such a tourney. Too bad that many decided not to come.

Morning Dutchies :

- Shadow : "Shadooooow, please slow down ! Pleaaaaaaaase ! Use the brakes....". Well, at least, I'm still alive and we *dum dum dum dum dum dum* kicked some *****. Not so much, but we did =p
- Coen : GPS is top tier (at least when it does not crash ^^'). You're too cool, your Peach is really good, and you did a great tourney ;)
- Zgetto : Your Fox is toooooooooo fast *_* You totally ***** me in the brackets ;_;
- Savior : You also ***** me in crews >________<. I promise that if you come back, I'll take you to the shop where there's Naruto and other manga/anime posters :p
- Adam : The smash-addict :p Too bad you did not made as good as you deserve during the singles :/

Midnight Dutchies :

- Amsah : You're too cool, and too awesome concerning Smash. Just learn to find your way in the Parisian subway, boulet :p
- Choco : You're out of control and you're also a boulet :p

It was really nice to you house all of you guys =D

The other Dutchies :

Ryuker : I did not see you much =/
Faab : Too good ! =D You rock man, and not only in smash. Making fun of Makenshi and his posters of Tenjou Tenge was so fun :p

I hope to see all of you to the next big french tournament ^^

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
@Slhoka
I forgot my Japanese NTSC Smash at your place (and a white jacket) would you mind sending them to me by mail?

And on a side note, I dont need help with the french subway anymore :)

@Poilon
I forgot my phone adapter at your place ^___________________^
Mind sending it to me by mail aswell?

Thnx guys ;p
I'll keep better track of my stuff next time ^_^

Qlex

Smash Cadet
Some words for the people I met during the tournament :

Faab : You're too good with Ganon, and I'm afraid you understood me concerning the fact that Ganon is too slow. I may use Sheik during the next crews so I wouldn't be r*ped, but I hope that next time my Ganon will be better. Good game, see you around!

Shadow : I wanted some freeplay after I challenged you after the crews, but the TVs were going out... too bad. Let's hope we'll meet again

Para : I think you were the Marth that challenged me after some freeplay with Faab. Well, one match isn't enough, but, for god's sake, next time don't edgeguard me with a fully charged neutral B ok? :)

Savior : Duh... Actually I wanted to be r*ped during the singles, not the crews :laugh: but I found the matches during the singles just AWESOME. Next time none of us are tired, we'll freeplay, don't worry.

Ryuker : Well, I didn't fight you that much, except in teams, but it seemed like you had a very good Marth. See you next time!

NGCXXX : Your Peach is amazing! I'm glad you got 9th at the tournament. I enjoyed the freeplay sunday morning too, I definitely love a "Ganon vs Fox" match.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Dude, you brought the japanese smash, and you LOST it?! O___O
Yeah something like that...
I forgot my controller, my smash & my jacket at Slhoka's house before the tournament and ended up staying somewhere else after the tournament....never had the chance to pick my stuff up so....yeah...

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Para : I think you were the Marth that challenged me after some freeplay with Faab.
Well, one match isn't enough, but, for god's sake, next time don't edgeguard me with a fully charged neutral B ok? :).
lol yes.. I'm not a marth player,I play marth for fun, But those up B's were fatal yes xD

Top Bottom