• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epita Smash Arena 2 - Paris - 23 & 24 February 2008 - Up to 256 Players !

Slhoka

Smash Lord
In the pre registration list, there are only 2 girls : a french one (absolutely unknown), and Shin. Some of them may not have given their name so I can't guess, but well... There won't be many girls :/

Martelinj

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there too, and I'm a girl XD
Just wanna get the date set before I put my name on the list =P

edit: I hope the final date will be 23rd and 24th, cause that fits perfectly with the "winter holidays" i Norway :D

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
As I said, 99% chances it will this date Marte ^^. just register ! ^^

at ESA1, there was a girl who came on sunday, and she spent her whole afternoon playing CPUs (and losing O_O) on a TV (yes, there were THAT many TVs XD). And when we began crew battles, we put her in a crew with Amsah and me (and many other good ones ^^) and she just left at that moment O_O.
most mysterious smashgirl ever O_O.

Mada90

Smash Apprentice

at ESA1, there was a girl who came on sunday, and she spent her whole afternoon playing CPUs (and losing O_O) on a TV (yes, there were THAT many TVs XD). And when we began crew battles, we put her in a crew with Amsah and me (and many other good ones ^^) and she just left at that moment O_O.
How do i register?i decided to come.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
i think you dont have to register i think that they are gonna make pools at the event to be safe because some smashers might not turn up / or more smashers will turn up than expected

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Lol guess I'll be arriving on friday then or something and leaving on sunday evening or something. I should be able to get to college in time then :p. Luckily it's only the first week of my new block then though so thing's shoulld be pretty calm. I'll ask the other dutch what they plan to do.

Martelinj

Smash Apprentice

Allrigth, have done it now : )

and lol, sounds fun to sit in a corner playing CPUs . Maybe worth to try out XD

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Nope Masashi the date is not set yet, but it will, as soon as possible !

It's nice that you're lookin forward to come ^_^
And 5 mn later, Poilon confirmed the date :D

See you on 23 and 24 February 2008, guys :D

And also, it's really cool to see your motivation, Masashi. Try to bring some others japanese players in addition to the ones who have already said they will come.

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
ESA 1 already had something like 90 people or more. It was already very big !
the massive flake out came from the fact that the date changed all of a sudden like a month and a half or less before the tournament. This caused a lot of frenchies not to come, and also some foreigners probably. This time, the date WON'T change once we announce it clearly.
What I said at the beginning of the topic is still viable now.
Now that the date is confirmed, IT WILL NOT CHANGE.
You can start booking safely as of now. If you plan to come more than a day in advance for the tournament, please pm me !

Slhoka

Smash Lord
You can start booking safely as of now. If you plan to come more than a day in advance for the tournament, please pm me !
I'd like to stress this point : we need to know as soon as possible how much people will need housing. As soon as you've got your plane/train/bus tickets or know precisely (=which day) when you'll arrive and leave, send a PM to Joanna Dark so we can find the best solution to host every single smasher ;)

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
Is there anyplace for me , I would like to compete europe smash bros players , is there a date i am looking to come and make new friends >_0
Holy **** Masashi wants to come !!! :D

Ill have to be there, definately

AE.

Smash Cadet
yay,i already have the tickets=D
paris,here we come.hey ravenlord,good to know well see us again at epita.du schuldest mir noch n paar ziggis.hehe

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
yas im booked! i need someone to pick me up on the friday at 6:45am >_> from the Eurolines coach station in paris, (Ave du General de Gualle, Bagnolet, FRANCE) or give me directions =/

There should be a way to make the list show what people are confirmed xD

Top Bottom