• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic Smashfest This FRIDAY!!

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
LAND OF THE KILLERS-

Brawl Summer Weekly 4: July 17th

Organizers: Melee1 and Rudementry

Contacts:

Melee1/Shawn-(972) 310-8944
Ruddy/Albert- (972) 897-8449
Ruddy's Dad- (469) 693-6131

THE VENUE
APT: 369

Start Time: June 23rd

8:00 a.m-the next day Stay the night. Bring sleeping bags, toothbrush etc.. 24 hour fest!!

The Smashfest this summer will be opened to anyone. Bring wiis/tv setups, any games Brawl, Melee, SF4, Halo,mario kart etc.. I will post the schedules for the weeklies and if Ruddy and I decide to throw a brawl tourney singles/doubles we will keep this thread up to date on a DAILY BASIS so everyone can have a steady place to brawl and to make a stronger smash community as a whole. The purpose of the thread is not to replace the Dallas thread its made so Ruddy and I can adjust the weeklies on the times and availabilities we have with each weekly. (Updates) Which is held at Ruddys Dads apartment.. The Dphat-Rule will be in affect which means take your shoes off before entering and keep the NOISE level at a respectful tone. We will try to provide food and drinks and everyone is more than welcome to bring food to share..

Benefits of the new apartment for the smashfests:

1.Its got plenty of room and atleast 10-15 outlets.

2. Being a 24 hour smashfests you may not just want to brawl the entire time the apartment complex offers a 24 hour workout facility, a game room, and of course AWESTIN'S weekly pool partys!!!

Awestins Pool

Game Room

Work out Room

Feel free to post suggestions, opinons, and thoughts about weeklies as a whole throughout this summer. I hope these events allow all of us to grow as friends and strengthen our community as a whole.

kaputo

Smash Rookie
I'll see if I can make this. I haven't been to a sfest/tourney in 2 years!!! I've been off and on with melee and brawl. When can we start making reservations? If I can make it, may I bring a friend of mine?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
This sounds fun! i would be game for some brawl, melee and sf4!...

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
LOL@Jack. I doubt that SA is gonna be able to make it here for this. Unless everyone pitch's in 50$, I can't come.

@Melee1: Lol, you beating up on a con noob was funny. Though I don't like to play against the IC's. x_X

Suspect

Smash Hero
5$ to san angelo

50$ to dallas

something aint right here...

Well im still trying to come to this Melee 1, ill try to bring as much of san antonio as i can

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Thats awesome Jack the more people the better. I also recruited 30 new people from dallas at akon.. Hopefully atleast half will show that friday and will come to the PBt tourney the next day. Were expecting alot of new people and if you can bring setups we have PLENTY of outlets..

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
5$ to san angelo

50$ to dallas

something aint right here...

Well im still trying to come to this Melee 1, ill try to bring as much of san antonio as i can
The only reason it was 5$ cause I knew SA can't step up and help me pay for the car at the last minute.

Now I have my mind set on SA pulling they own weight.

Rsn6475

Smash Rookie
Wish I could come guys. But I'll be out of town Friday morning for a week. I'll be at other events though. :D

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
oh girls i'm gonna be up in the gym just workin on mah fitness

who's gonna be my witness?

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
I'll be doing my best to attend this.

Ontop of this, I too, was at Akon. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to enter the tournament on the first 2 days, and when I could on the third; no one was there.

However, I did wupp up on a few people, it was good fun. That was the last time I played brawl, and the first time I have in months; so I'm looking to see if my phenominal Ike skills are still intact. So, be looking for the Return of the Reaper.

Oh, BTW. Hopefully this house has EXCELLENT Symmetry. I can't function otherwise.

Rsn6475

Smash Rookie
A-Kon was awesome. I didn't see you there though, Reaper. Mostly because I didn't see any Ike players o_O

a male platypus

Smash Apprentice
IS this the REAAAALLL Melee1!? Lol

I'll try to come bro, maybe we can steal some more whataburger signs and sweet talk the cops again

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
ATTENTION!... This has not been updated yet but if you weren't at Ruddys previous smashfest you don't know that parking is tight around there... so when you come off the highway or whenever you turn right, towards the venue (venue on left, large parking garage on right) best place to park is outside the parking garage on the right because its hard to find any better spots and there is never anyone parking there... Talk to either Damien or Melee1 about it for more details cause i cant give good details.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
I will be trying to throw 3 tournies. 1v1, 2v2, and a randoms 1v1 tournament.. BRING TVS!!! And wii setups! Tvs are more important than wiis but try to bring one if you can...The entry fee will most likely will be 1 dollar but it all depends what everyone wants. There will be a hand full of us playing tonight around 11:30ish and if your intersted on coming that early call me and let me know your coming tonight... My cell is 972-310-8944. The tournies will begin aroung 4ish...If theres not enough setups we will keep it to friendlies

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
OMG Greatest Smashfest ever im glad all the new people came out I think in and out all day we hit almost 35 people today so much fun...

Next Smashfest JUNE 23th!!!

Melee Singles 1v1

1: Melee1 $190.00
2: Rok $90.00
3: Dino $40.00
4: Ruin-D4ba
5: jose
5: Jumpman
7: Jessica
7: The ike guy
9: Austin
9: comet
9: Statlight
9: Eli
13: Pink Panther
13: Brett
13: Ben
13: Ruddy
17: kyas
17: Sako
17: Ricky
25.Starfox
25.Ricky Ricardo
25.bluezaft (or not?)

Brawl Singles:

1: Melee1 $215
2: Ruin-D4ba $112
3: Jumpman $38
4: Ruddy $1
5: Rok
5: kyas
7: Sako
7: Dino
9: Ben
9: Ricky
9: Jess
9: Eli
13: Austin
13: Steve
13: Brett
13: jose
17: comet
17: BlueZaft ???
17: Poot the box ???
25. Bum

Brawl Random Characters:

1: Melee1
2: Jumpman
3:Ruin-D4ba
4: BIG BOBBB!!!
5: Rok
5: bored
7: Eli
7: jose
9: Attack
9: Austin
9: Jess
9: Brett
13: Ruddy
13: Sako
13: Ben
13: comet
17: Dino
17: kyas
17: Ricky

Brawl Doubles:

1: Dallas' Finest (melee1 and jumpman)
2: Ice Cream Paint Job (4saken and ruin)
3: Sagitory (snap and fogo)
4: Albert's Mexican Hot Sauce (ruddy)Jose
5: Ike Climbers (brett and bored)
5: Too Quick (Fransisco Tony)
7: We Got that Green (xmen)
7: Lombardi Afterparty (Attackstorm)
9: Lazy Paunch
9: Double D (Danny and Denny)
9: Kalben (Kalazor and Ben)

SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME (in the finals)!!!!!!

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
wtf dude you left out me connor and jordan in everything! except the randoms and teams since we werent in those but all the others you completely deleted us! wtf man?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I see you found the part of the post I edited.
And took it back out.
LOL.
Oh well.

istilltook8stocksincrews

By the way, did you call anyone/post anywhere about that one Brawl disc?

EDIT: Never mind. I edited the post in the DFW thread. Whoopsie.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
smashfest was epic. Gave up in melee cuz rok the reaper, melee1 and dino would whoop my ***.

Whoever took Brett's brawl disc should end their lives.

Melee1: pick up DK plz.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
it was nice meeting you all, it was alot of fun. too bad i missed the 1v1s. what time will the tournaments start next fest?

Top Bottom