• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ENTER THE HARDBODY

how swagged up is this game right now?

• swag a thousand trillion!!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • swag on a zillion!!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • incalculable amounts of swag

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • enter the hardbody more like enter the swag

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • SWAG OUT!

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • wow! strapped with the swag!

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
votecount 1.02
not voting (4) - pjb circus hilt bardull
j (4) - soup sworddancer. kuz ranmaru
kuz (1) - kataefi
circus (2) - j nabe
hilt (1) - kary
sworddancer. (1) - rockin

voting log
soup -> j
pjb ->
rockin -> sworddancer.
j -> circus
ranmaru -> j
circus ->
sworddancer. -> j
nabe -> circus
kuz -> j
kataefi -> kuz
hilt ->
kary -> hilt
bardull ->

d1 ends 3/15 11:59:59 pm est

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh man, I can bold with Ctrl+B?
Oh man
WHAT.
Man, new Smashboards is proving to be more and more sexually attractive all the time.

Vote:Sworddancer

Not enough swag. >:C

Cool with the J wagon. J's too weeaboo to have swag. >:C
Vote on Swords with weak support for J wagon. Talk to me about this decision. Why no vote on J? Is Sworddancer a random vote?

Kuz, for clarity's sake, how many scum are in this game?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This wagon is kinda cool (meaning the people on it), but I don't have a problem with J now. I'm not getting scummy J vibes. Kuz join me? :3

Unvote Vote: Rockin

Reason: Supporting J wagon but not going on it. Scum trying to keep his options open. ALL ABOARD. Circus I know you are getting to this. Join me.

Maybe Swords and Bardull too? Swords seems kinda fluffy. I didn't like his question to J and Soup. Just feels like he's trying to fake contribution. Prolly scum who wants to be on the J wagon. Bardull I dunno, not liking his Kuz vote, but he's prolly being dumb tho.

Bardull, why you vote kuz? :o

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
How does one search for posts by player in this new layout?

the sound of police sirens rang through the air. perhaps the smart move would be to take them as a warning, and to stay away.

/confirm
What an odd break into the game... unless it's a lyric or quote I'm misunderstanding? Why did you consider it smart to stay away from the police (perceived to have positive connotations for the Town)? Keen to know where this post surfaced...

unvote
vote: sworddancer

ur scaring me with all your serial killer/indie comments.

Someone very cool should explain J to me!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yours doesn't seem suspicious to me. I think yours was playful, rvs. I don't see Bardull's as that way. Yet, I don't know what he was doing with it, which is why I asked him what the reason was. I don't think the J wagon is heavily scum influenced, therefore I was thinking of scum off of the wagon, and Rockin + Bardull may fit. Bardull is tentantive, and I haven't seen anything alarming from others yet. (I do feel it's possible scum have tried to bite on the J wagon, that being Swords)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Ran is that based off of #87? Looks playful to me... Mind going into a bit more detail?

What a short post by me :chuckle: Really I just wanted an excuse to post this: http://www.gizoogle.net/ because, well, SWAG!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes. It doesn't to me. I don't know what it means, it's vague, no substance. Yet, still have a question waiting to be clarified. How does it look playful to you? (You can answer this after Bardull responds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zwj3fNCU64

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
It means he is being Kuzi. I mean Kuzi likes messing with me just because he likes doing that and I can't recall a game where he hasn't. I can't really give you much alignment-wise because for me it's just derived in Kuzi's personality. It just blends like certain players do.
let me tailor this question to be more specific

kuzi's approach to this game so far has been a bit more jokative and fishing for reactions, is this style of play indicative to him at all and would you think he would do it as scum

#HBC | ѕoup

@Soup: What's your read on J?
confused and not sure why he is just ignoring your advances and calling it merely as 'kuzi being kuzi' it's non-commital even if you're just pushing his buttons

#HBC | ѕoup

This wagon is kinda cool (meaning the people on it), but I don't have a problem with J now. I'm not getting scummy J vibes. Kuz join me? :3

Reason: Supporting J wagon but not going on it. Scum trying to keep his options open. ALL ABOARD. Circus I know you are getting to this. Join me.

Maybe Swords and Bardull too? Swords seems kinda fluffy. I didn't like his question to J and Soup. Just feels like he's trying to fake contribution. Prolly scum who wants to be on the J wagon. Bardull I dunno, not liking his Kuz vote, but he's prolly being dumb tho.

why can't his vote just be RVS you're jumping to silly conclusions again don't be like this and while we're at it talk to me about the bolded for a sec because this is implies you think the J wagon has something going on what's your reasoning

no time for punctuation and grammar that **** cray
i ball everyday

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Ran I asked that question for a reason. It seemed like Soup and J were already developing feels for other players, and we all have to start somewhere, so I wanted them to give where their thoughts where at.

@Kat: Do you think that the J wagon is a serious wagon?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I've more fingers on one hand than people I can trust in this town. You find someone to watch your back, you end up watching them instead. Hell.

Kary, want to be my Watson?
I'll roll with you, but you should know I don't take orders too well.

I met Kuz my first day in this town. Next time I saw him he was getting his hands dirty in that game Kata was running.

J, be a doll for me. Who d'you know best up and down this line-up?

Kata, let's not talk about the weather.

Swords, do you have something on your mind? You look a bit nervous.

Vote: Rockin

FoS: DtJ Hilt

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
You haven't played with Kary in a while Kuzi. What he says makes sense if you actually read, but he'll answer you eventually.
Doesn't matter. Why are you unnecessarily inserting yourself into the conversation? If Kary is as good as you claim then he should have no problem dealing with my comments himself. You're just muddying the interaction.

#HBC | Dancer

Nervous? Who's nervous?! ha . . .

Well, I won't deny that I'm a little nervous. I always feel nervous when pressure comes towards me so early on, because there's no real way for me to defend against it besides from just playing good as the Day goes along.

But yes, I do have some thoughts on my mind, but they're pretty trivial. I'll share them though if you wish.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Want to say that Kat v Ran is TvT so I will. Ran is still a PR though.

@Soup: That isn't helping me gauge your read on him. You're doing the same thing you're accusing J of. Lean one way or no lean at all, don't just detail to me what he's said. The game is only 3 pages, I'm well aware of what he's done thus far. I'll wait
'till J answers 9 before I get into it.

#HBC | ѕoup

Want to say that Kat v Ran is TvT so I will. Ran is still a PR though.

@Soup: That isn't helping me gauge your read on him. You're doing the same thing you're accusing J of. Lean one way or no lean at all, don't just detail to me what he's said. The game is only 3 pages, I'm well aware of what he's done thus far. I'll wait
'till J answers 9 before I get into it.
i had legitimate concerns in that post and i wanted your opinion on how i was reading him, because guess what not everything needs to be bluntly said

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I swear, you send your kids to school to make 'em smart, they all come out as wise guys.

My bad, maybe I didn't say what I was thinking. Talk is cheap. You sound sane but you look crazy. I'm not gonna push it because my guess is your the theatre type.

#HBC | ѕoup

Nervous? Who's nervous?! ha . . .

Well, I won't deny that I'm a little nervous. I always feel nervous when pressure comes towards me so early on, because there's no real way for me to defend against it besides from just playing good as the Day goes along.

But yes, I do have some thoughts on my mind, but they're pretty trivial. I'll share them though if you wish.
why are you nervous like what exactly intimidates you right now these are all familiar faces

#HBC | Dancer

@Soup: I don't really think the fact that you guys are familiar to me has anything to do with it. I just kida do feel a little nervous right now, and Ran attacking me compounds it, as stated above.

@Kary: Copy and pasted from my notes:

Some very early WIFOMie thoughts on Hardbody mafia:

-Slightly suspicious of the people who don't put effort into their confirm posts. I know this might seem silly, but it shows me right from the start that they might be uncomfortable saying too much, even though the post itself would be completely frivolous. This is compounded by the fact that everyone who was making confirm posts was trying to be silly, which I would think would encourage other players to be silly as well in their confirm posts.

-Slightly suspicious of J for just ignoring the wagon on him totally.

-Slightly suspicious of Kuz for possible buddying early game.

#HBC | ѕoup

@Soup: I don't really think the fact that you guys are familiar to me has anything to do with it. I just kida do feel a little nervous right now, and Ran attacking me compounds it, as stated above.
it's the fact you're nervous that is bothering me, because i don't see reason to feel threatened at all, your lack of confidence is unsettling disregarding whatever might be going on in your life

#HBC | Dancer

My feelings are what they are. I hardly have any control over them.

Also, what about my 103? Did you read that? If so, then you have thoughts about my explanation, yes? Do you doubt it?

#HBC | ѕoup

just ditch that **** for the sake of the game dude it pains me to see it in the first place and secondly it's obviously disrupting how you normally play because that last post you made was not something i'm used to seeing from a player like you and i don't like it

#HBC | Dancer

Which part of my 110 pains you? It's not really something that I can just drop.

This isn't the first time I went into a game feeling nervous. Kittens vs. Domos I was nervous. Pretty sure I went into Britches and Hoes nervous. Every scum game I'm in I get nervous. Nothing here is really outside of my character, you're just not used to seeing it from me.

IRL issues have nothing to due with in game nerves if that's what you're worried about.

Also, as time goes on I find myself settling into things, and things will go back to "normal," rest assured.

#HBC | Dancer

Kary accused me of being nervous Soup, and I admitted to it. Had he not accused me I probably wouldn't have said anything. It's not like I'm going out of my way to state my nerves.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
i had legitimate concerns in that post and i wanted your opinion on how i was reading him, because guess what not everything needs to be bluntly said
Rephrase this. I'm asking you if J being non-committal is scummy or null because, despite not everything having to be bluntly said, I have no idea how you feel about J from your response.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
This new SWF is terrible for multi-quoting.

Ranmaru, this post is just off for a couple of reasons.

1.) You are pandering to Kuzi, who to you, is a strong player and also has been the most talkative this game thus far. You also in the pink also had been giving Kuzi a compliment before you ask him to join you on the wagon.

2.) The reason you are on Rockin is just trying to go into a bit more detail of what Circus said and then just try and get him to join you when I believe his vote is already on Rockin. I don't like the fact that instead of going into more detail on why Rockin is scummy for what he did you are merely going to the people who you feel will buddy/support you and asking them to join you and complimenting them.

The only thing I can honestly say I agree with in this post is saying Swords is fluffy because that is a true statement. Most of his posts have been fluffy besides his post in response to Kary where he reveals some of his thoughts. (Even then, not anything to grasp onto because they seem a bit paranoid and different then what I have seen from normal Swords)

And finally you say that you don't like Bardull's vote on Kuzi which doesn't make much sense because nothing really seems to stem from it besides RVS with the gif he posted from it. When Kata asks you about this you seem to dig yourself into a deeper hole, to me at least.

Yours doesn't seem suspicious to me. I think yours was playful, rvs. I don't see Bardull's as that way. Yet, I don't know what he was doing with it, which is why I asked him what the reason was. I don't think the J wagon is heavily scum influenced, therefore I was thinking of scum off of the wagon, and Rockin + Bardull may fit. Bardull is tentantive, and I haven't seen anything alarming from others yet. (I do feel it's possible scum have tried to bite on the J wagon, that being Swords)
You say Kata's isn't suspicious at all. Could you explain how you found Bardull's suspicious. I've quoted his post and Kata's posts here so you could show the difference between the two and layer how Kata's was just "playful RVS" while Bardull's had more evil motives to it.

Kuz????
Why are you in the headlights of mah certified swag mobile? ??

So much obvscum

Vote:kuz

Vote: Kuzi
You say Bardull+Rockin is a scum-team to you. Can you tell me how you are drawing that conclusion and by what connection? Are you saying they are scum because they are have similar actions or they are both scummy individually?

let me tailor this question to be more specific

kuzi's approach to this game so far has been a bit more jokative and fishing for reactions, is this style of play indicative to him at all and would you think he would do it as scum
Even with the tailor, the question is still the same and so is my answer. Yes, Kuzi would do this regardless of alignment.

confused and not sure why he is just ignoring your advances and calling it merely as 'kuzi being kuzi' it's non-commital even if you're just pushing his buttons
I tend to ignore Kuzi more often than engage him. Merely because I don't want headaches from his way he likes to push my buttons/way he approaches me.

J, be a doll for me. Who d'you know best up and down this line-up?
I'm assuming this is a "who can I read best" question so I would say most likely Kuzi. But if it is know best up and down, probably would go with Soup/Swords/Ranmaru.

Unvote
Vote: Ranmaru

He gets my vote because I don't like what he is trying to do in his most recent posts and just gives me a scummier vibe than a townier vibe.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kuzi, what is your read on Soup? Do you feel he is more agreeing with you to agree with you or what you have to say?

Top Bottom