• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ENTER THE HARDBODY

how swagged up is this game right now?

• swag a thousand trillion!!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • swag on a zillion!!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • incalculable amounts of swag

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • enter the hardbody more like enter the swag

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • SWAG OUT!

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • wow! strapped with the swag!

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nabe claimed hider. He is not the hider.

Join me, Kat. :3

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
votecount 2.02
nabe (1) - ranmaru
not voting (8) - soup pjb rockin death bear circus nabe kataefi kary

voting log
soup ->
pjb ->
rockin ->
death bear ->
ranmaru -> nabe
circus ->
nabe ->
kataefi ->
kary ->

with 9 ballin it takes 5 to hardbody. deadline is 3/29 11:59:59 pm est

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Probably should wait vote wise for others to get in and chip in

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
ok, so I'm guessing what we're seeing here is that Scum killed Swords, Vig killed Bardull, and Kuz was hiding behind one of them, probably swords.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Re-state: Who do you think is scum now?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Scum-Dell
Bar-Dull.

I'd rather Nabe explain himself before jumping to conclusions. This looks terrible for him and I'll probably vote him come the circumstances, however we shouldn't throw this day away considering how things went down yesterday. I recall Nabe and Bardull being pitted at each other for quite some time. I think it wouldn't be wise to just go #hbc on this considering the odds are still not in our favor. I'm gonna read Bardull.

#HBC | ѕoup

Nabe, you need to tell us why you fake-claimed. I haven't read into the setup that much but to claim hider like that doesn't look very good.

#HBC | ѕoup

Okay I actually have a question:

How did the hider die? Did he hide behind a target that was killed, therefore he died too?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup, can you answer my question? I want to know where your head is at.

#HBC | ѕoup

Not yet. I couldn't tell you, and I also need to look at some other things too. Patience is a virtue.

Ranmaru, what is Nabe's scum intention to claim the hider? What about his town intention?

#HBC | ѕoup

I find myself uncertain on Ranmaru and PJB, in fact this feeling has been more justified as of late. Ranmaru seems far too anxious both today and yesterday. I wanted to believe that my meta was enough to suffice, but I don't believe this is the case anymore. This anxiousness is not of town either, it's just like he's happy with flopping his vote anywhere, and then instead of substantiating reasoning, he calls and buddies everyone he knows. It's kind of odd because I was looking at this like the complete opposite before, but now I feel different because it doesn't seem like it has a reason. I don't feel Ranmaru's jump on Nabe has a reason, other than to get a lynch. PJB is a sinking feeling also, but something not nearly looked into.

Everyone give their insight about yesterday's wagon, and if you believe scum was on it (BESIDES BARDULL).

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice

I can't soup.

I can't stop laughing.

Betting Kuzi died hiding behind Swords. Scum kills Swords > Kuzi dies too > Possible Vig kills Bardull.

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
Soup; Bardull mentioned Nabe + PJB early on as people he was not a fan of.

I can't remember all of Bardull's scum meta, but i'm reasonably sure I don't recall it being consistant of super bussing;
(Bussing yes, both of / multiple of his mates, not to my knowledge)

Telling Y/N ?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Well, that's annoying. And also a little gratifying.

I'm one of the other two roles. If I'm the vig, you know what happened. If I'm the other, my result was equivalent to non-scum on my target.
I claimed hider so that I wouldn't be targeted for NK, hoping the actual player would get the hint and not CC.

Betting Kuzi died hiding behind Swords. Scum kills Swords > Kuzi dies too > Possible Vig kills Bardull.
That's the only way it could've gone down given the setup.

#HBC | ѕoup

Not very telling unless you put it in context. Scum hardly interact with each other unless they need to. I can't pin why Nabe/Bardull believed it was a good idea to fake-claim, so much that I doubt they're partnered. I also feel this way comparative how they treated each other, after looking back on the Hilt wagon.

#HBC | ѕoup

Well, that's annoying. And also a little gratifying.

I'm one of the other two roles. If I'm the vig, you know what happened. If I'm the other, my result was equivalent to non-scum on my target.
I claimed hider so that I wouldn't be targeted for NK, hoping the actual player would get the hint and not CC.

That's the only way it could've gone down given the setup.
Good ninja.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yeah, regardless of the outcome, Nabe is getting lynched. No questions

Okay I actually have a question:

How did the hider die? Did he hide behind a target that was killed, therefore he died too?
Eh.

We could say that scum decided to kill him due to how inactive he was. There's also a slight possibility that Kuz hid behind the wrong player.

Now look soup, regardless of what you say so as to defend Nabe, he is going to be lynched. As town, he has no reason to lie.

Top Bottom