• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enter Entrances!

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
oh what ever any way so i love peach's didn't see zelda's
**SIGH**.......what am'i saying oh well at least i'm not spaming around
HEE HEE HEE.....
:laugh:

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
wolf link should come down in the warp twilight block thingys - I have beat the game i just dont know how to describe the things -.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
Youko, if your moderating this, please give me a shout on SMYN out telling me why i cant post anywhere but on Dojo Updates.........
please?

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
OK, since you're new, here are some tips. Please don't double (triple, quadruple, etc.) post, or you will get points for that, which, if you have enough, can get you banned from this site. And I don't think an admin is going to read one little post in the whole site. We are working on this problem, so don't worry.

Yeh, I think wolf Link SHOULD come down through the twilight.

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
im glad they brought them back because everyone entrancing in the same way is not cool

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
jeez, the most creative intrance in all of melee was metal marios in adventure, and it really wasnt that good...

Top Bottom