• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
inui idk if u have mod powers or something on aib but my account got banned lolol it wasnt right tho! omgggg i never had that much ladder points too i was top 15.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
I am dropping snake and marth to play ganon only now. I am the one. (like neo. from the movie, not the marth) =]

No really I do **** diddy now with Ganon so if anybody in the whole entire world or america or maybe I will start with NJ, wants to mm my ganon with diddy you are more than welcome. (this excludes superstar wyatt of course.)

sorry im just really bored so I posted random garbage like I usually do. if u wanna do it then LETS GO!!! continue your lives.....

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
I am dropping snake and marth to play ganon only now. I am the one. (like neo. from the movie, not the marth) =]

No really I do **** diddy now with Ganon so if anybody in the whole entire world or america or maybe I will start with NJ, wants to mm my ganon with diddy you are more than welcome. (this excludes superstar wyatt of course.)

sorry im just really bored so I posted random garbage like I usually do. if u wanna do it then LETS GO!!! continue your lives.....
$2 next time I see you.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master

Super star Sergio isn't excluded, so $3!!

CO18

Smash Hero
NJ Come to Florida Gaming on the 8th of August. Gona be biiiigggg. trying to get alot of OOS to come.
Brawl and Melee of course the usual ppl gonna be there for both,Dashizwiz,hbox me,afro,seibrik etc etc.
Last 1 had 100 ppl from just Florida with no pre-hype.
Most of Southeast(georgia/alabama etc is going and michigan and texas are thinking about it right now.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthrea...=236545&page=7

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
I got a question since M2K is in your crew. How is it that M2K wins so many tournaments (present and past)and etc, but has no car? That **** baffles me.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Inlovewitlil: good **** DA ***** that nj tournament
DaKiid7: DA?
DaKiid7: nj
DaKiid7: no
DaKiid7: lol
Inlovewitlil: m2k won it so we won it
DaKiid7: i dont get it lol
DaKiid7: m2k aint DA
Inlovewitlil: yeah he is lol
DaKiid7: hes in Enemy Controller.
Inlovewitlil: nope lol
Inlovewitlil: go talk to him lol
DaKiid7: wtf r u saying
DaKiid7: lol.
Inlovewitlil: he is in DA dude
DaKiid7: haha
DaKiid7: he left EC?
DaKiid7: k
Inlovewitlil: pretty much

LOLOLOLOL

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
im a young sexy merdoc.

also md/va was wayy too fun to be in. those guys know how to play smash then have such a chill time. atomsk there was cool <33

wayatt. was not. LOL

Inui

Banned via Warnings
DaKiid7: i dont get it lol
DaKiid7: m2k aint DA
Inlovewitlil: yeah he is lol
DaKiid7: hes in Enemy Controller.
Inlovewitlil: nope lol
Inlovewitlil: go talk to him lol
DaKiid7: wtf r u saying
DaKiid7: lol.
Inlovewitlil: he is in DA dude
DaKiid7: haha
DaKiid7: he left EC?
DaKiid7: k
Inlovewitlil: pretty much

LOLOLOLOL

You're a foolish fool trusting the foolhardy nonsense of other foolish fools.

Mew2King will be loyal to his friends, not some crew that is openly and blatantly riding his skill without any care for him as a person or even a player.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Everything you say is 100% awesome. XD
I'm sorry, but I do not say crap like:

when Jason wins something. He won it, not Enemy Controller. I will not detract from his wins nor claim them as my own.

*cough*hypocrisy*cough* you never want m2k at your events
It is financially stupid of me to want him at my events, since it costs me a lot of money every time (at least $100, even at small events).

That has nothing to do with me liking him as a friend or enjoying being with him, both of which are true.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Apparently there is nothing going on this weekend... If there is something, let me know.

Otherwise, I'd like some crewmates over for some training over the weekend, especially Atomsk.

I have to whip that miserable excuse for a top Dedede of his into shape!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Since Seph joining EC is being mentioned in the other thread I figure I should mention it here. I would not be up for him joining. I like the members we have now and feel it should remain that way, and I don't know him well. Joining EC has very little to do with him practicing with Trevor. Thats my view but do what you want, either way I won't care much, but I'd prefer if we didn't add more.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
would there be a prob if i just came to play and pract withchu guise?!!?

lol kai just doesnt want me to plank him in friendlies =[

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
would there be a prob if i just came to play and pract withchu guise?!!?

lol kai just doesnt want me to plank him in friendlies =[
Like I said, you don't need to be in a crew to play the game with people. I wouldn't mind if you did.

I don't know if that last comment was for the lols but I'm 2-0 with you regardless of your planking.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yes u are. lol i will never have patience for sonic. but i wont loose anymore.

so yea its cool to just play with u guys a lot more regularly since i has no1 else to XD let me know when i promies ill be good

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
yes u are. lol i will never have patience for sonic. but i wont loose anymore.
I can't take your word when you rufio'd me and I STILL won or that I killed you with spring without a stage spike in the same game -_-. When you prove it, I'll believe you. Until then, leave your arrogance to yourself or at least away from me

Orion*

Smash Researcher
if it means anything im for cyanide getting in. hes pretty much been in it anyway, we just dont let him "in" because its hilarious to torture him. XD

Top Bottom