• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Suddenly I feel a lot lot better about Orion being a campy ****** and keeping Blue at Gamingworld for an extra hour and a half.

Playing all 15 matches of finals ftw.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
lol xzax had the ban hammer
watup with the Wolf bro?

Also, I'm glad to be on Inui's good side xD I have nothing personally against Blue but sorry about your situation :/

:093:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I'm still blues friend because hes the only one thats still friends with me.

Also I'll be attending Chibo's Mk Ban tournies.

**** all you Metaknight worshipers

lol my posts are random now. Gonna skedaddle now before the metaknights come and tell me that they hate Jigglypuff and Diddy Kong.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I'm still blues friend because hes the only one thats still friends with me.

Also I'll be attending Chibo's Mk Ban tournies.

**** all you Metaknight worshipers

lol my posts are random now. Gonna skedaddle now before the metaknights come and tell me that they hate Jigglypuff and Diddy Kong.
Falco is where its at!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Me and Blue are Renegades =3

I can't get much lower than I already am right now. So why not have some fun at a time like this? Not risking much.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Alex, don't soil your name by being with him.

He is lower than whale feces on the bottom of the Atlantic Trench. He's a bad person.

You're just...a kid that's annoying sometimes. Don't make it any more than that, dude.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
What I meant by quitting was that I'm not going to be attending NJ's Events anymore.

NJs the only place I know where people root for Metaknight to beat a Jigglypuff.

That dosn't mean I can't still post here on the boards or join Blues Crew. Plus you already banned blue from your tournies so I wouldn't be able to go to them either.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
jiggly was in on the scam with blue!!!

lol jk but thats really dumb that u let a lot of players get to u. use it to fuel ur anger and win matches. like i know its hard for u to win with jigglypuff which is so stupid i dont know why u dont try to get good with diddy.

every community has a person thats just like you. they all need a random little guy to beat on

Inui

Banned via Warnings
What I meant by quitting was that I'm not going to be attending NJ's Events anymore.

NJs the only place I know where people root for Metaknight to beat a Jigglypuff.

That dosn't mean I can't still post here on the boards or join Blues Crew. Plus you already banned blue from your tournies so I wouldn't be able to go to them either.
rrrrrooooffffflllll

First you complain about not playing enough people and not being able to travel, and then you limit yourself to events you can't really get to and stick with a shunned piece of crap instead of people that matter? You're a fool.

It's because...you're you. You do stuff that gets on our nerves a lot. Nobody really hates you, but you're immature and play really gay and use stupid stages and allowed Jungle Japes at your event for the sole purpose of you being able to be a homosexual there.

Put it like this, I always get complained at for using MK and everyone hates me so rawr.
I don't hate you! :D

fkacyan

Smash Hero
rrrrrooooffffflllll

First you complain about not playing enough people and not being able to travel, and then you limit yourself to events you can't really get to and stick with a shunned piece of crap instead of people that matter? You're a fool.

It's because...you're you. You do stuff that gets on our nerves a lot. Nobody really hates you, but you're immature and play really gay and use stupid stages and allowed Jungle Japes at your event for the sole purpose of you being able to be a homosexual there.
Yeah, well, you allow Doubles at your events so you can make money!

... Wait, that's not the same thing, is it?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I had the intent on quitting. Then blue asked me to join his new crew.

I'd say it couldn't have worked out any more perfectly.

I don't attend NJ's events anymore and I get to practice with people. I can't accidentally come to your tournaments anymore because I'll be banned from tournaments along with blue.

You can tell that I'm digging my own grave but it dosn't matter because I was planning on quitting!

Ugh this is so much fun! Post more stuff!

See this guy knows how to flame! You guys need to do more stuff like this its getting really boring around here.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Nah, trick. You're stupid. It's disappointing to see you attach yourself to filth. Good luck with that. Hopefully you'll see the light someday.

I'd rather have no friends than be associated with Blue. Blue's ruined, dude. He's going to be hated forever now.

He lied to and betrayed NJ's leader. He stole from an influential member of the community. He's not going to survive that.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I had the intent on quitting. Then blue asked me to join his new crew.

I'd say it couldn't have worked out any more perfectly.

I don't attend NJ's events anymore and I get to practice with people. I can't accidentally come to your tournaments anymore because I'll be banned from tournaments along with blue.

You can tell that I'm digging my own grave but it dosn't matter because I was planning on quitting!

Ugh this is so much fun! Post more stuff!
Why in the **** are your proud of ruining your reputation?

****ing exemplifies why people are annoyed with you.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Why in the **** are your proud of ruining your reputation?

****ing exemplifies why people are annoyed with you.
What reputation LOL

I'm a annoying Diddy and Jigglypuff main that lives in the middle of nowhere and wins with Jungle Japes. Dunno how it could get any worse than that.

Its fun when you've got nothing to lose.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
What reputation LOL

I'm a annoying Diddy and Jigglypuff main that lives in the middle of nowhere and wins with Jungle Japes. Dunno how it could get any worse than that.

Its fun when you've got nothing to lose.
Pretty disappointing, man. That's all I have to say.

Maybe you'll realize what you had to lose after you've lost it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It can get worse.

You can attach yourself to Blue.

He definitely straight up stole that cash after he knew I took care of the pot at that tournament.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
People dislike puff bc of the way he plays??? Thats a horrible reason.

He's an annoying ****. What more do you need?

He never stfu about his match with plank

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
inui you are a fool. poisoning everyones mind with nonsense. but if ppl believe your side of the story then so be it. everyone knows im a nice person and always tried to keep a light and happy mood with everyone. so if it takes a personal problem that me and you have that makes everyone else WHO HAS NO BUSINESS in it or even disliking me bc they have no reason to. then im sad to admit they can easily sway sides on anyone. ksziz, u have the nerve to say that about me. now when you was down at your tourney when you really wanted to beat inui. i took the time to walk over and cheer you up. I'VE done nothing to anyone. for those who hate me fine i will deal with it bc simply this is only a game. not my real life or career. you need to seriously get a rain check and grow up inui and act like a man. now i told you b4 and im telling you now.....i told you not to do something for me and you did it anyway. im in no way shape or form liable to paying you back. i had no influence in the matter so nor am i held responsible

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui you are a fool. poisoning everyones mind with nonsense. but if ppl believe your side of the story then so be it. everyone knows im a nice person and always tried to keep a light and happy mood with everyone. so if i takes a personal problem that me and you have that makes everyone else WHO HAS NO BUSINESS in it or even disliking me bc they have no reason to. then im sad to admit they can easily sway sides on anyone. ksziz, u have the nerve to say that about me. now when you was down at your tourney when you really wanted to beat inui. i took the time to walk over and cheer you up. I'VE done nothing to anyone. for those who hate me fine i will deal with it bc simply this is only a game. not my real life or career. you need to seriously get a rain check and grow up inui and act like a man. now i told you b4 and im telling you now.....i told you not to do something for me and you did it anyway. im in no way shape or form liable to paying you back. i had no influence in the matter so nor am i held responsible
Begone, trash. Go away. You are responsible. You are garbage. You are a traitor. You stole that money. It's obvious now.

Stay out of my crew's thread. Stay out of this community. You're done. Bye.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
inui you are a fool. poisoning everyones mind with nonsense. but if ppl believe your side of the story then so be it. everyone knows im a nice person and always tried to keep a light and happy mood with everyone. so if it takes a personal problem that me and you have that makes everyone else WHO HAS NO BUSINESS in it or even disliking me bc they have no reason to. then im sad to admit they can easily sway sides on anyone. ksziz, u have the nerve to say that about me. now when you was down at your tourney when you really wanted to beat inui. i took the time to walk over and cheer you up. I'VE done nothing to anyone. for those who hate me fine i will deal with it bc simply this is only a game. not my real life or career. you need to seriously get a rain check and grow up inui and act like a man. now i told you b4 and im telling you now.....i told you not to do something for me and you did it anyway. im in no way shape or form liable to paying you back. i had no influence in the matter so nor am i held responsible
I'm pretty neutral when it comes to the whole inui vs blue sh*t. But just a quick question, where's the money?

Edit: the question's for Blue.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm pretty neutral when it comes to the whole inui vs blue sh*t. But just a quick question, where's the money?
Isn't it obvious? He took it.

Everyone played in Blue's circuit just to give him money. He definitely snatched it all for himself when he found out I was just going to use my own cash for the guaranteed pot money and have him give me the money we saved together next time I see him.

This was all the way in January, dude. There's no way his brother stole it and never paid it back after this long.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Isn't it obvious? He took it.

Everyone played in Blue's circuit just to give him money. He definitely snatched it all for himself when he found out I was just going to use my own cash for the guaranteed pot money and have him give me the money we saved together next time I see him.

This was all the way in January, dude. There's no way his brother stole it and never paid it back after this long.
I'm pretty convinced that that's the truth ^.

But I just wanted to hear his response since he always dodges the question in regards to what happened to the money.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman

Edit: the question's for Blue.
your answer is.... with me. but im not disgusing this no further anyone trying to get involved in this is ********. inui is just mad bc im finally saying no to not paying for his stupid mistake. as far as i know no one else should have a problem with me. this doesnt concern anyone but me and him....well not even that bc im done with that. believe his story if you want but knowing half A** parts dont cut it

Inui

Banned via Warnings
your answer is.... with me. but im not disgusing this no further anyone trying to get involved in this is ********. inui is just mad bc im finally saying no to not paying for his stupid mistake. as far as i know no one else should have a problem with me. this doesnt concern anyone but me and him....well not even that bc im done with that. believe his story if you want but knowing half A** parts dont cut it
You have it. Obviously. You stole it.

That money was for the circuit. You stole it. You used everyone that played in that event for money. You seized an opportunity to keep it because of my pride as a host.

You are trash. People like you are cancerous to society.

You directly betrayed and crossed the leader of this state. You will not go unscathed. Everyone has seen your true colours, and it's not blue.

You're done. Go away. Don't show up at anything ever again.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I dunno guys...if he really wanted to steal the money from us or w/e, why would he post here and still wanna go to tournies? If i got that money i'd leave the community pretty fast lol

HyperEnergy

Smash Journeyman
I hate to get involved in this argument that's going on but, if you owe Inui money, why do you absolutely refuse to pay him back?

Moreover, all these posts you make trying to defend yourself are useless attempts at dodging the problem. How does being a nice person, cheering up someone at a tourney, or the fact that the money lost is related to a game make you not liable for paying back money you owe?

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
explain this and put yourself in this situation. you want to buy shoes but you cant that day bc you have to go meet family. your friend says they will buy it for you. no matter how much you refuse the person does it and then says you owe them back even if you spent your own money on something else and decided not to get that pair of shoes. now being nice you may attempt to pay that person back. but lets even say your brother took some cash from you. are you held responsible for paying back someone that went against your will and paid for it when you said wait. your answer is NO but being a friend you may attempt. but inui has been going on about so i said forget it.

Top Bottom