• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Emergency Smashfest Friday At My Place Or Whoevers But My Place Yes~~~!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
THE 12th
what up

ADDRESS. ..... 2945 Dartmouth Ave N Saint Pete FL 33713

everyone from tampa be here.
If your 30-1 hour away from me idc be here.

I got 2 setups
b here melee and brawl...

MEGA MONEY MATCHES!!!!!

ME VS LADE!!!! WILL BE RECORDED MAYBE LIVE STREAMED!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

an anyone else, i will be playin so seriously its not funny

lamugi

Smash Lord
**** brawl and smash i'm done with these whack *** games, get at me if you want to play a good game. Mostly including Cvs2,mvc2,third strike,sf2 turbo,guilty gear accent core and xmen vs street fighter. Oh, and sf4 sucks *** just saying.

I still love the smash community tho especially you polmex!!!!!!

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
**** brawl and smash i'm done with these whack *** games, get at me if you want to play a good game. Mostly including Cvs2,mvc2,third strike,sf2 turbo,guilty gear accent core and xmen vs street fighter. Oh, and sf4 sucks *** just saying.

I still love the smash community tho especially you polmex!!!!!!
u serious???

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
lamugi, I would save that talk for SRK where they would be agreeing with you or whatever. Well maybe they wouldn't really praise you for playing CvS2 and Third Strike in certain circles and probably no one plays Xmen vs Street Fighter anymore. I mean they still have those side tourneys at Evo, but I mean how many people in FL play that game?

Anyways have fun doing what you are doing. Just don't let your entire opinion be based on what SRK says. Seriously....

PolMex23

Smash Champion
why arent you down here so i can hug you nes noob? xD

SRK is a bunch of whack *** 30 year old plus stuck up heavily biased *** holes who hate on everything other than "their approved" games, "true fighting" games

What ever, smash is the mose intricate and mentally challenging game ever

Scidadle

Smash Champion
ya know whats funny

ive never heard of any of the games that noel just mentioned

but everyone and their mother knows what smash is
Not competitive smash.

Ive heard most of em.

And you can't really talk cause you hadn't ever heard of starcraft so.
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lamugi

Smash Lord
yea hes a ****ing arcade *** now.

hes playing real games for real money...money he will never see due to those people playing those games for several years non stop having no lives
you act like you make money from smash, when was the last time you made money...hmm in that one Sarasota tourney when everyone was bad, i'm just tired of smash, so rather then me quiting all games i'm just going to play fighters for now, and for nes Tampa actually has a really good fighting game community who aren't full of 30 year old ***** just saying. i love run on sentences btw !!!!!!!!!!

I'll still go to some smash tournies like gigs and whatever, just cause i do like the smash community, however i probably wont be playing much at all, just chilling with the peeps.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

That sucks noel...

Hit me up sometime Ill play those games with you.

(Don't expect any show of skill tho)

And just sayin'

Smash isn't about money, it's about having fun, making friends and in general just having a good time.

You won't get half the satisfaction from with those games and their communities like you would smash and its community

lamugi

Smash Lord
I never played smash to make money and i dont play any of the games i mentioned for money either, polmex was being a prick so i retaliated. Like i said i do <3 the smash community, well at least melee, but im just bored/tired of it. I can teach you what i know scidadle if you want to play.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
For the record I never said anything about thirty year olds or any of that. I just said don't listen to SRK in terms of their opinion about what are good fighting games and bad fighting games all the time. I was also sorta commenting that most people even on SRK don't even think 3 of the games you mentioned are all that great.

But hey do what you gotta do.

My Falcon is doing pretty well. Certain people thought it was pretty good when I went to a midwest tourney, but I won't name drop.
I am actually a little tired of smash too and started playing 2d fighters. I still play Smash though and I still think it is a good game.

lamugi

Smash Lord
For the record I never said anything about thirty year olds or any of that. I just said don't listen to SRK in terms of their opinion about what are good fighting games and bad fighting games all the time. I was also sorta commenting that most people even on SRK don't even think 3 of the games you mentioned are all that great.

But hey do what you gotta do.

My Falcon is doing pretty well. Certain people thought it was pretty good when I went to a midwest tourney, but I won't name drop.
I am actually a little tired of smash too and started playing 2d fighters. I still play Smash though and I still think it is a good game.
Nah i dont i just play the games i like, even if xmen vs streetfighter isn't that great i happen to love that game its sooooo much fun. lol

Top Bottom