• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Emblem Lord?

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
I have lurked around here for a little while and notice that people seem to hold you in high regard, more than that of simply a good player in other character forums. For example, Sethlon, the Falco main is respected by his fellows, but not as much as you. Are you one of those few people who develops and furthr's a character's development and then shares this information to all? That is the only guess I can make considering the level of respect you have.

By the way, does anyone else here find marth's fsmash disgusting to watch? After all his grace and elegance with his other moves, he uses one that looks like an unnatural use of weight shifting and keeps the sword too close to himself, meaning that he would be fighting the weight of the sword more during his down swing than he should. Seriously, any human to do that would be very badly hurt.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Lol funny you bring that up because Emblem Lord was just talking about that in another topic as well. Anyways, yea, look through some of his topics. Good stuff

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Nothing brings me greater joy then to share any knowledge I have with the community.

Marth's f-smash makes my eyes bleed.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I spam C-Stick forward all day just because I love blood so much.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Eh, tis not to be spammed, but I love the sheer existence of the thing.

When my opponent is at 88 damage, and they notice me stop doing everything and start walking around the map, and they get scared, cause they know I'm just waiting to throw a tipper Fsmash is the funniest thing to me, especially when I get tired of them playing cautious, and then run in with a Dancing Blade, lol.

But **** that graphic is ugly and so not graceful.

GPEternity

Smash Journeyman
I have tried doing the swing, with a weapon, and yea it is seriously uncomfortable and doesn't feel remotely powerful.

I think his Fsmash looked better in melee, yea its still ugly but it looked better (was stronger and longer reaching too). But they probably made it so horrible now because marth's melee Fsmash was wtfpwntage tipper or not.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
Nothing brings me greater joy then to share any knowledge I have with the community.

Marth's f-smash makes my eyes bleed.
I picked up Marth because of you!!

I wish we had somebody like you on the Lucario boards. Our boards have a bunch of awesome people but if we had somebody like you then the Lucario boards would be insane.

:)

It might sound like I'm gay for but trust me I'm not. The only gay one here is Marth himself/herself.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
It might sound like I'm gay for but trust me I'm not. The only gay one here is Marth himself/herself.
And this is why it makes it all the more satisfying when I play Marth and I school some brawlers.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Must I link you to the thread about Marth's manliness?

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
yay EL
please send a pm instead of making a new thread

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Send a pm about what?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
What? Come on, it looks so eleg.....I can't say that with a straight face. At least it's a useful and effective attack...right? While it is indeed awkward, it's something I was never worried about so long as it hit.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
^
Link f-smash looks better and more elegant than marth's F-smash hell a fast vercion of Ike's f-smash looks better than marth's f-smash. But dancing blade have a way to much elegance to compensate the F-smash.

Top Bottom