• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

El paso TMS - brawl/melee tournament Nov. 14th-16th (MK is banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I would just like to say that it seems our driver to this is getting less and less positive about being able to take us...

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I would just like to say that it seems our driver to this is getting less and less positive about being able to take us...
**** whos the driver and whats wrong with him? Its only 6 hours away if you speed you can make it here in 4.

Also DMG we are in texas so theres a lot of us going to this =p

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Today we shall practice more melee than brawl. NM will get owned in melee. Brawl too, even if sinz came. Who are the good people OOS coming for melee anyways? kal and kosuke? maybe hylian? (saw you play once but i didn't really judge)
For brawl? Hylian, Lee, kash from NM, AZ?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Brawl will look like this:

1. Kash
2. Kash
3. Kash

Yes, that's how awesome I am. I can place in top three despite entering once, and can use multiple controllers at a time.

Melee:
1. Sliraobe God
2. Kitsune
3. AlphaBravo

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Brawl will look like this:

1. Kash
2. Kash
3. Kash

Yes, that's how awesome I am. I can place in top three despite entering once, and can use multiple controllers at a time.

Melee:
1. Sliraobe God
2. Kitsune
3. AlphaBravo
Naw Brawl will be

1. Hylians GW
2. Hylians ICs
3. Hylians Falco

Yep.

I've been practicing melee a ton recently :). Hope I do well.

Maximum Blue

Smash Rookie
****. the one time a big smash event happens here, i have to go somewhere for college -.-
do you guys know if something like this is gonna happen again anytime soon?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Something like this? probably not in another year if at all lol.

Anyways haven't you heard its smash > RL.

Of course everyone right now thinks its still only going to be like a 40 person turn out no matter what we tell them.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
melee competition for us was dying by then, i think everyone had kid of stopped playing here.. people seem to be getting it back together here i think.
Now for the brawl part, From what i heard EP lost to that luigi superdupperblabla guy which won that tourney. EP was Barely playing competitively, us the good people never played each other. NOw you will be seeing way way way better EP:)

Daivs, Alpha come take EP's money to prove it
I owned EVERYONE from EP that came to the Brawl NVGA tournament back in May...including Tetsuya and his brother (if that counts for anything lol i'm not sure how they rank compared to you guys).

Wait, EP lost to El Lovo and each other, not to NM in the last NM Melee tournament they went to. And I only ever lost one match to a NM player and that was ABP. I know you guys owned us in the Brawl tournament you had, I won't make any excuses for the players who went cause I wasn't there, but you guys were NEVER and probably still aren't as good as we are in Melee. Except Sinz. He's too pro for anyone.
I can say with confidence now that NM>EP in Melee. I sucked back in Melee when EP used to come down here. Since then I've been to a wide range of OOS tournaments, both small and big. Not only that but playing with Forward has increased my skill dramatically. In addition to that, I've trained one of our Melee players, Sliraobe.

In fact, Sliraobe would probably destroy everyone more than I would. He's our best Melee player now. Good luck beating him if he decides to show.

Is anyone good from central TX coming besides Hylian?

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
I can say with confidence now that NM>EP in Melee. I sucked back in Melee when EP used to come down here. Since then I've been to a wide range of OOS tournaments, both small and big. In addition to that, I've trained one of our Melee players, Sliraobe.

In fact, Sliraobe would probably destroy everyone more than I would. He's our best Melee player now. Good luck beating him if he decides to show.
I would VERY much like to see this NM>EP in Melee. I won't believe it until you do it. And training someone doesn't make you good.

Kal

Smash Champion
Oh. Well I make Hylian look like M2K in Barlw.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Some guy was sending me texts about the tournament today and he was like where there be hot chicas there.

And I'll bring my cat hes my good luck charm.

And will there be guys to get down with?

Its was very odd especially since he told me like in between comments that he couldn't come.

edit: what time is Austin going to get here?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Been too drunk and emo to be on this. I just want to get this tournament over with this. Arturo when should i go get the tables and chairs? We want our OOS people to be able to sit ;)

WOw look at HOBO 12 results with no MK.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=204304
So many different characters. I hope this is how our results are. No Ike will be on top i can tell you that so Arturo change mains cause he is no good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom