• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

eighteenspikes' video is doneeeeeeeeeeeeee

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
yea, I can't actually do it until I record more, though. Which kind of sucks cause I haven't played since September :) I bet I'm way out of shape. Song's done, though :)

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Hey, I haven't really got any videos recorded recently, although I should have access to a capture card sometime soon.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
lol well finals are coming up, I'm gonna keep recording matches here and there and start editing clips when school's out next Friday

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
I'd ask the same question >.> I've been too busy with school to do any more recordings and alot of my older stuff is a tad mediocre (perhaps an understatement :p). Anyway, come winter break I should be reuniting with my hometown crew and getting some major smashing done. I'd love to contribute whatever I've got.

Edit-- Woop, missed that. Look forward to seeing your new vid, 18, sorry for missing you with the initial vid contribution. Us docs are busy, y'know? : /

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
God this is going to be hot. I just recorded a ton of matches today. My song is already edited but I have so much footage I just might slap together a "b-side" video to go along with it. I'm gonna cut out clips tomorrow and start some rudimentary timelines. And maybe edit a second song if I decide to make an extra vid. I have a busy *** day tomorrow but I'm pretty excited to make this, with any luck it'll be done by the end of the week.

D33K sux.
LOL

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
God this is going to be hot. I just recorded a ton of matches today. My song is already edited but I have so much footage I just might slap together a "b-side" video to go along with it. I'm gonna cut out clips tomorrow and start some rudimentary timelines. And maybe edit a second song if I decide to make an extra vid. I have a busy *** day tomorrow but I'm pretty excited to make this, with any luck it'll be done by the end of the week.

LOL

This better be good :laugh:.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
well, Pine released his video earlier today so it looks like Doc's gettin some lovin this Christmas. Mine's done, uploaded to my website and to youtube, and now I'm just waiting til midnight to release it..

Top Bottom