• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#EducatedFeet - July 20th, 2013 - Nicholasville, KY (Lexington Jr.)

Side Event?

• Melee

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Marvel

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Injustice

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SSF4AE

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Brawl Low/Mid Tiers

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Brawl All Random

• Smash 64

• Total voters

Kel

Smash Master
I haven't entered a smash tournament since before I held my tournament in March or whenever. I'm sure I will get wrecked in all games tomorrow.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I haven't entered a smash tournament since before I held my tournament in March or whenever. I'm sure I will get wrecked in all games tomorrow.
Lol yeah right.

Kel will 3 stock all of us as usual. Calling it.

Edit: All Jiggz needs to happen. :D

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Potential surprise guest announcement tonight. Stay tuned.
;)

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
lol at what kel said always so humble about no practice and comes and wrecks everyone in all events mega hyped for all event should be at the venue around 1030

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Just wanted to say this was a great run tournament wish we could have stayed for pm us lou melee players all wanted to thank everyone that plays brawl for entering melee we all would have entered brawl if it wasnt a time crunch to get back home today but we have decided we are dedicated to keeping ky and the surrounding areas on the map and we want the community as a whole to grow ans a whole but if it wasnt for brawl players showing interest in melee and keeping it competitive forus shoutouts to kel and overswarm for not even playing and still going hard and all the puffs that keep us practicing to beat a brawl player lol (puffs) bbut basically if it wasnt for the brawl community we as what was melee wouldnt exist but were always down to smash rain or shine this was my fav tournament by far thanks!

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
^ just to touch up on what my brother said, we are greatly appreciative of everyone that has helped the 4 people in our car today keep the Kentucky melee scene alive over the past year. I really feel like you guys see the effort we put into trying to keep our community going.Without the brawl community we would have nowhere to play the game we love from a competitive standpoint. So yea, thanks again for adding our game to the venues every time and participating with us.

Top Bottom