• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#EducatedFeet - July 20th, 2013 - Nicholasville, KY (Lexington Jr.)

Side Event?

• Melee

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Marvel

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Injustice

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SSF4AE

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Brawl Low/Mid Tiers

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Brawl All Random

• Smash 64

• Total voters

Kel

Smash Master
So I dunno if this has been brought up yet or not, but when I google maps directions for this place I get a random neighborhood on the west side of Nicholasville. Are we sure
2007 Pinoak Drive
Nicholasville, KY, 40356
^that is the actual address? Confirming this stuff will help keep the tournament on time.

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
It's what their Facebook page says. If it helps, it's across the street from the RJ Corman facility.

Also, Google Maps is ****. I followed their directions to Amida's house, and they took me the longest way possible. It seriously added 45 minutes to my trip.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Can anyone close to the venue house me and my lady friend? I know I'm asking kind of late and I apologize, but I wasn't really confirmed on making the trip until a couple days ago.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
It's what their Facebook page says. If it helps, it's across the street from the RJ Corman facility.

Also, Google Maps is ****. I followed their directions to Amida's house, and they took me the longest way possible. It seriously added 45 minutes to my trip.

I can confirm this. Google Maps once added 2 hours to my first trip to Chicago lmao.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Also, the venue, when you show up does look like it's in a random neighborhood. Ttar and I will put pictures of the outside up tomorrow, so you all know what to look for.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm tempted to come to play in all events because I haven't played smash in a while and sometimes miss it and this is kinda close... but at the same time I have a loooooooot of steam games to play after the summer sale....

uNoob

Smash Rookie
If MI and GA don't come I'm just gonna cry. D':
And, Overswarm, you should definitely come.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
^ yeah thats why I wanted to go, was going to enter all games, probably not going to happen ever again :p

You should team with me in Brawl. It'd be funny.

I'd love to play Project M but my playing that solely depends on when it starts. The timetable shown here shows it starting at 8 which is pretty late, so I'd probably back out of that one.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
KY would destroy MI anyways, and we would probably at least 3 stock them in a crew battle. I am pretty confident in both these statements.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
400$ crew battle? I'm sure MI will go if we get 100$ a piece

if we had a ride
:denzel:
I'm up for $20, I do not know about everyone else, but if this gets some of the other players to want to come I am willing to do it. But with Judo, Kero, and the rest of our top players we would destroy. Only MI playing us in a crew battle can prove me wrong.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
With or without MI.
With or without GA.
I have gotten a good number of locals calling me for more details about the tournament. I was honestly expecting 70+ for this event and still think it's achievable. This venue is a wild card on bringing in locals. This is our first tournament here so we'll be able to kind of see what kind of numbers we can pull in here. So the prize pool might be worth the drive, people.
I hope MI can make it. Don't give up. Don't be a *****, MI. Come and show KY how free we are. How about it??

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If I win money at this tournament I won't let any of you live it down, just FYI.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You missed me by a day, lol. Even though people do not really know me, I am pretty good.

If people don't know you, you probably aren't pretty good and are likely only good in association with those most commonly played by you and/or good for your time invested. :B

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
It depends on what you think is "good", Overswarm.

In most of KY's standards, Amida is pretty good. He can go even with most of KY easily.

Although, I guess KY wouldn't be considered "good" to your standards. To each their own, I guess.

LOE1

Smash Lord
someone come pick me up, and i'll rep MI in the crew battle 1v5. im going to expose KY for the frauds they are.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
If people don't know you, you probably aren't pretty good and are likely only good in association with those most commonly played by you and/or good for your time invested. :B
Yeah, I'm known in KY, I go slightly below even with Kero, I guess I should have worded that better- I sounded like a random, lol.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
MI noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
MI/GA was the main reason I was hyped for this. T_T
Also if needed I can bring my laptop to this, so people can copy P:M 2.6 onto their SD cards.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Why is there such a little amount of willing players to drive in MI? We are the less-known KY, and we have 4 cars, of course, a lot of us do not travel, so I guess that changes a lot. On a serious note, I hope you guys can make it, obviously you guys would outplace us in bracket and beat us in a crew battle, but I was just joking around/trying to make some uninterested players come just to shut me up, lol.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, KY needs MI/GA to come to this, I am willing to pay $20 towards a car pool, or whatever you may need it for. I know that will not help much, but whatever.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
tech plz get a carpool to KY :)

I'm gay, not a magical fairy who grants wishes.

Also the problem is motivation to drive. With our driving being forced to bail, that leaves the same pool of 2 or 3 drivers to drive that drive to everything. If you can give them motivation to drive, you might have a last minute MI carpool. The interest for the event is still there though. Like I totally wanted to go. I've never been to KY...and that moonshine was calling my name. :denzel:

Top Bottom