• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#EducatedFeet - July 20th, 2013 - Nicholasville, KY (Lexington Jr.)

Side Event?

• Melee

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Marvel

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Injustice

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SSF4AE

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Brawl Low/Mid Tiers

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Brawl All Random

• Smash 64

• Total voters

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
We should get the melee community to raise money for MI to fly here, since they can raise money for anything, even on short notice like this. MI, do you want first class?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah, I'm known in KY, I go slightly below even with Kero, I guess I should have worded that better- I sounded like a random, lol.
Amida uses Kero as an example... Not even me ;_;. Joey2garbage4ky.

I hope Michigan can make it! I haven't had the pleasure to play any of you in quite a while (most of you I've never even been able to play), and I'm sure many of the Kentucky players would love to play more players that are from a different area!

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Amida uses Kero as an example... Not even me ;_;. Joey2garbage4ky.

I hope Michigan can make it! I haven't had the pleasure to play any of you in quite a while (most of you I've never even been able to play), and I'm sure many of the Kentucky players would love to play more players that are from a different area!
Yeah, I've only played you a couple times, I have played Kero a lot more, lol. Also, who are all the "unmotivated" drivers in MI, so I can try to motivate them?

LOE1

Smash Lord
Yeah, I've only played you a couple times, I have played Kero a lot more, lol. Also, who are all the "unmotivated" drivers in MI, so I can try to motivate them?
FF Scumbag bro and stewy

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Our drivers are
What's the Point
Ori sometimes? never been in one of his carpool
Gifts (he aint going)
Sparta Kick (can't go)
Stewie/Ksev (they don't seem to be interested or willing to go)
the rest who can drive won't go OoS for tourneys

Ugh honestly when I wake up, if MI isn't going, then they won't be going period , so that's around 11am

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
I talked to whats the point, so it is just a matter of when he sees it and what he is willing to do, I am not trying to put him on the spot, and it is completely fine if he doesn't want to, so nobody hate on him if he says no. (Not that I expect anyone to)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I have to say:

Props to Amida for trying so hard to keep the interest and get the out of state talent into his state. You will go far with an attitude like that. For me, I had a similar viewpoint butI became a better TO than a player. But it was so nice seeing different people and experiencing new playstyles. Reminds me of why I started going out of state.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Our drivers are
What's the Point
Ori sometimes? never been in one of his carpool
Gifts (he aint going)
Sparta Kick (can't go)
Stewie/Ksev (they don't seem to be interested or willing to go)
the rest who can drive won't go OoS for tourneys

Ugh honestly when I wake up, if MI isn't going, then they won't be going period , so that's around 11am
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

just drove to Ktar and back but doesnt get counted as a driver

What's The Point

Smash Master
I talked to whats the point, so it is just a matter of when he sees it and what he is willing to do, I am not trying to put him on the spot, and it is completely fine if he doesn't want to, so nobody hate on him if he says no. (Not that I expect anyone to)
That was annoying.

I'm not driving because KY is far and I don't like driving. Also Tech and Ally would have to bus/train just to get a ride so that's more bull**** for everyone to deal with.

I really don't get why MI people kept posting so much when we clearly weren't going like 2 days ago.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
That was annoying.

I'm not driving because KY is far and I don't like driving. Also Tech and Ally would have to bus/train just to get a ride so that's more bull**** for everyone to deal with.

I really don't get why MI people kept posting so much when we clearly weren't going like 2 days ago.
I wasn't trying to annoy or piss anybody off, I was only trying to get MI to come. And to help the KY community. I apologize if I frustrated you, but I was only trying to get more attendance, from two respected states.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
I know driving that long/far is a pain, in fact, I was expecting MI still not being able to come I was only trying my best to get MI here, like I said, I was even willing to pay a decent amount of money to help trip cost.

LOE1

Smash Lord
lol I guess we wont be showing up. thanks for trying so hard amida, we'll be sure to come to the next big KY event.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Unfortunate you can't make it MI, but understandable. It was announced on short notice, and placed in an awkward time, between SKTAR, and EVO. Next one will be announced in a much earlier timespan.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
lol I guess we wont be showing up. thanks for trying so hard amida, we'll be sure to come to the next big KY event.
You weren't going regardless. :denzel:

FF Scumbag bro and stewy
Oh.. I'm sorry you don't have a car. Stewy has a job to attend. And Ori has other things planned with irl friends.

Don't blame the people with cars because they either have something better to do, can't go, or just don't want to go.

Sorry KY for not being able to make it. We will definitely get out there for future tournaments though!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
So top 5 right now?

SoulPech (Jigglypuff)
SoulPech (Jigglypuff)
SoulPech (Jigglypuff)
SoulPech (Jigglypuff)
Jigglypuff (SoulPech)

Calling it!

(Yes, I'm very tired and bored. Leave me alone ;_; )

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Yeah MI, forgive me for the extra details about the tourney, I did not know who was able to go or not, but I hope I at least got interest in KY =).

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Jigglypuff only tournament imo. See who gets second after SoulPech. If Lumi goes, Top 4 would probably be

SoulPech
Lumi/Amida
Lumi/Amida
ME YOOOOOOOOOOOO

Seriously though, Jigglypuff <3

SoulPech

Smash Master
Honestly though I haven't used Jiggs in over a month. I may bust her out i this tourney since KY doesnt fight her.

When I play P:M and Melee oh yeah I'm using her.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
I guess since I am now not housing MI, I can house anybody else that needs it friday/today. But I am pretty sure everybody has housing covered.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I don't get off work till 9, so as soon as I leave, i'm making the overnight trip to SP's house and we're gonna have an S Party! Everyone should be jelly.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Pech doesnt always win the ditto so he will probably get like 3rd

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
That was annoying.

Actually we already had figured some people weren't driving, just missing some confirmation / maybe someone was going to end up driving. I was giving it till today at 11 am for any kind of miracle but yeah **** this now I wouldn't make it even if I bussed now

Overswarm

is laughing at you
By the way, as always, I'll have bead art. If you want a request.... sorry you probably won't get it unless you request something simple and we magically have time to make it tonight.

But bring cash money to buy misc bead art I bring.

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
I'd like to remind everyone that the venue is family-friendly, and that there is to be no swearing and profanity. The venue owner can and will kick people out if it becomes a problem, so please, just keep it clean

Top Bottom