• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EDster 2: 11th or 18th April. Seaham, County Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
Tbh I am the best at cooking on smashboards. I have been taught by the best....MY MUM. And since I am BLACK I have been taught how to season up the CHICKEN the day before the meal and leave it to marinate and go through the whole process of making meals with the seasoning which is the most important part, not just salt and pepper :D.
I am black though and I like chicken, thats got to suprize someone?!?!?
oh yeah? since livin at uni ive honed my mad cooking talents
ill out-cook you anyday like, ill bring a many a herb and spice to this fest, it'll be north vs south, chicken vs beef you'll see

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
If you read this post it was for Being A complete NuTty boy so wE can get oveR it and see that this whole of the message has a hidden word in it for MAXIMUM power!
Only people who have it can see it.

Kone

Smash Master
Im not going to join in the chick banter a such but im going to expand on the food that was offered at TKI at this

1. Breakfast - cooked fry up by head chef ed

2. Dinner - packed lunch lol

3. Tea - bbq

Be like £3 each :)

COEY

Smash Lord
3 quid for food is awesome Ed man, think come easter time im gonna be pretty broke so it'd be really good if this happens. We should deffo make s'mores again lol.

Kone

Smash Master
Well i got breaky in last time and we got bbq in aswell but i want to go few steps further. Supply like a decent breakfast (cereal or fry up and orange juice or tea/coffee), offer like 5 different types of sandwiches/crisps and juice then bbq in afternoon (sausages/smores/burgers) that'll be on the saturday like ^^. BBQ fri aswell tho :). So £3 per person is a good price and should cover costs.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Tbh I am the best at cooking on smashboards. I have been taught by the best....MY MUM. And since I am BLACK I have been taught how to season up the CHICKEN the day before the meal and leave it to marinate and go through the whole process of making meals with the seasoning which is the most important part, not just salt and pepper :D.
I am black though and I like chicken, thats got to suprize someone?!?!?
sounds like more than a chef thing than a black people thing :laugh:.

Made tomato soup for everybody at a fest once lol

£3 each??????? Thats crazy good :p

Kone

Smash Master
Well yeah cos even if theres only 20 peeps thats 60 quid which should be pretty much everything ill need :) and im well lukn forward to this lol even tho its a while a way >>

Kone

Smash Master
Well Ant and me will do the BBQ and im pretty sure ill be A okay with cooking breakfast, aint to much room in my kitchen for others to help to much but you and Ant could help making sandwiches in the morning as ill have a list ready (if ant wants to help aswell lol but his last post implied that)

Other than than charles could u lock this thread. Ill repost a better looking one after GGT2, no need for two threads atm

ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom