• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Edmonton Tournament February 16-17

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Who's Lefticle?

Oh, i can bring a cube etc for Sunday, but i can only stay for 3 hours or so.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I think I'll be staying with Sid if I come Carl, just fyi, I was talking to him, but once I'm sure of my situation, I'll let you know.

And as of right now I dont even have a ride, unless Randall goes. and I dont know about that yet until he tells me.

Jarrod

Smash Ace
Stephen Dallaire!
I'm sure someone would be willing to pick you up.

Oh and to Shiro... I don't play SC anymore. I just put that avatar up back a few years ago when all of us were into it again. I'm certainly not very good at the game!
Smash on the other hand...

Who wants to fight me?!?
I will p0wer 0wn anyone!

Stevo

Smash Champion
Jarrod English!

I think punch crew needs to make an appearance for sure. You and Mike gotta train tho!
Put on your wieghted gloves and enter the smashturbolic time chamber.

Also, how much will the tourney cost? Im broke so I need to know how much I gotta save up by then.

PS: Dragon Ball Z references are probably the coolest thing ever

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I think i have it listed on the first post, but it's
-$10 door fee to get in
-$10 singles
-$10 per person doubles

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Can Andrew and I go for Friendlies only? We won't be staying for the tournament.
I need someone to give me and Andrew a ride if that's possible. If not, then we won't be going.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
STAGES:

Neutral stages (random stages): Dreamland 64, Fountain of Dreams, Final destination, Battlefield, Pokemon stadium, Yoshi's story

Counterpick stages: All neutral stages as well as the following: Corneria, Mute city, Kongo Jungle 64, Green Greens, Rainbow cruise, Brinstar, Onett, Pokéfloats, Princess Peach's castle.

Banned stages (May not be played unless both players agree): Icicle mountain, Kongo jungle, Great Bay, Flat zone, Jungle Japes, Hyrule Temple, Yoshi's island, Venom, Mushroom Kingdom 1 &2, Brinstar depths, Fourside, Big Blue, Yoshi's story 64.

Banned stages in Doubles play: All previous banned stages as well as the following: Fountain of Dreams, Mute city.

spindash

Smash Ace
****... This sucks. :\

Well, the thought of being able to play you guys again come next week+ was very tempting, and I thought I could go. But sadly I've already got plans.

Video Games Live has me hooked. :p Vic already knows that I can't go, but hey. It's the breaks. You guys kick some ***. I'll just indulge myself in orchestrated vg music for two and a half hours. Yay. ♥

FalseFalco

Smash Master
both days brandon?

and victra I don't think i can give you a ride, but the hall is relatively close to your grandparents house so you should find out if you can make it there without a ride.

spindash

Smash Ace
both days brandon?

and victra I don't think i can give you a ride, but the hall is relatively close to your grandparents house so you should find out if you can make it there without a ride.
Not the 16th, no. I'm free then. Now that I think about it, it's possible to show up for the 16th!

But I'd need to figure out what events are taking place on that day. Do you know what games are there on that day? I'm not saying I won't go if Smash isn't being done on the 16th, but it'd just be helpful. Unless I missed something. It'd be great to show my improvement with Link. And likely get my *** handed to me again. XD But that's the fun of it all~

spindash

Smash Ace
Hmmm... Well, if I had someone to team with, I'd likely go. XD! Well! Time to run around and ask. I got a week, after all.

Thanks, Carl. I won't be able to do the Singles tournament though, since, y'know, VGL on the 17th and all. Goody. :p

spindash

Smash Ace
*hypes said **** *

Whose gonna be doing Doubles and doesn't have a partner yet? I'm a Link main but I've also been working on Falco as of late.

But I would play it safe and count on me using Link as I'm more comfortable with him. Any takers? I placed 10th place in At Melee's End with Frio for Doubles.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
You can count me in Carl, don't know if I'll be able to bring my TV this time though. Oh and SpinDash, you're looking for a teammate? Add me on MSN (Zerokool_cool@hotmail.com). Maybe we can set something up, I main Link too, maybe we can play sometime soon, just to test the water >_>

spindash

Smash Ace
I'd say it was more or less luck on my part for 10th, what with killing Frio all the time. Goddamm spin. XD I knew my name would curse me, Sid. I just knew it. *woe*

L0ck, I added your MSN. Although the chances of you being online right now are like, what. Zero? XD It's cool to see another Link main in the area. Some dittos would be great. I remember the last Link ditto I had with I.T.P, it was like playing a freaking mirror it was that fun. XD

Last time I heard the term, "test the water", I got a nice healthy dosage of whoopa*s courtesy of Carl and friends. Which incidentally enough helped boost my game. XD I'm online often, so feel free to either send an e-mail if I'm rarely not around, or just drop a line when I'm online.

It'd be great to work something out.

If you're thinking of something earlier though, I'm in Spruce Grove (10 minutes outside of Edmonton; I associate myself with that place regardless), and with a lack of transportation unless it's for larger events such as the said tournament, I don't quite know if we could get a chance to smash it up on an earlier notice. But! We'll talk more via MSN and see what we can work out.

And with that, I'm off to catch some Z's. Later, dudes.

Oh.

HYYYPE!!!

kithkin

Smash Champion
yay sid <3

Just sayin sid, I'm sorry in advance if randall cancels my ride, he already said its not for sure, just if hes going hell take me.

Also, wanna MM again Spindash?

edit: catch some zzs's?

Oh hey carrrll, are we doing a brawl tournament too maybe with a random prize instead of pot prizes so theres no fee?

Or just friendlies?

also all characters better be unlocked cause I am freaking pro with luigi, rob and G&W

Top Bottom