• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Edmonton Tournament February 16-17

spindash

Smash Ace
MM against you, Kith? You're on! And don't worry, I'll give you a refund again so you can buy a soda~ Hahaha. XD Good times, I'll show you what I've picked up on with Link since last time.

... Wait. WHAT?! Brawl's gonna be at this place!? Oh thank god VGL's only on Sunday and not Saturday.

The irony is going to be so sickening if I get a chance to play some friendlies. XD!!

kithkin

Smash Champion
Oh grim.

This time you're definately losing

AND NO REFUND I DIDNT WANT IT (thanks though)

Oh and brawls fun, incredibly, and sonic is hilarious, really fast and if you get used to it can really wreck people.

edit: lol I'll whoop you in brawl too, Rob, G&W, luigi, PT, you name the character and I'll dish the **** XD

oh and I bet Ike will generally do the best at this thing because after seeing him **** so much, until people get used to the system they get hit by ******** stuff that they shouldnt and ike just dishes out the pain.

P.S: smash balls on = hilarious.

spindash

Smash Ace
We'll just have to see about that! No more Ganondorf to set me off on the first match. Sheik ***** him badly. XD

Well, we'll see what happens with the Brawl goodness. We need matches with that game too, total epic win.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I doubt I'll MM in brawl because I have played it before, whereas you havn't, and thats not fair.

But I would wreck you, cause its perfect for me =D

oh yaeh? well NO FALCON! ONLY SHEIK! MUAHAHAHA

although chances are my falcon/ganon/G&W are better than my sheik now, I rarely play sheik, I only play in tournament setting

spindash

Smash Ace
Yeah, but I'd say you and me need to have a Brawl match regardless. :D

... >>! OH NOES! Whatever shall I do~?! Oh right, use Marth; cause he's all gay like that. 2/3 or 3/5? :p This'll be awesome.

kithkin

Smash Champion
haha, whichever you want.

Our brawl match MUST have smashballs, otherwise its not extremely rediculous.

Plus then I can play Falco or Wolf and LANDMASTERS

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Alphican

I dont play on no leagues or any of that stuff. i barly play this gmae. i'll play for fun sure. ZERG NATION ZERG RUSH FO LIFE SON!

so yeah wasnt that a great video i posted like o em g. i am going to be recording some nice matches from the tournament. so that when i make a highlight it wont eb all about carls team matches =p

kithkin

Smash Champion
CUBES AHOY

MATEYS REEL THEM IN WHILE YOU CAN SEEZ THEM

Looks like were not doing too shabby on cubes.

Still have mine (with all the needed cards and disks obviously)

spindash

Smash Ace
DUDES! ... And dudettes if there are any. XD In anycase, I'm still good to go for Saturday still! But I've run into a bit of a snag. KillL0ck will likely be unable to attend the tournament due to sudden circumstances. This means that I am short one player. Namely, a teammate in order to compete in the Doubles. ...unless I played Handicap (I lost because it was 2 vs. 1; that'll be the new john for me. HA!)

In all seriousness though, I'm still going to attend but if somebody would be interested in becoming a Double's partner with me, that would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm Spin-Dash, and I am a Link main but I have also been working on my game with Falco and Marth. I placed 10th place for doubles in AME alongside Frio, and 2nd place at Animethon for Doubles (though the the majority of that place was a general n00bfest. Stevo was the one who gave me a real run for my money. XD)

In anycase, t'would be great if someone got back to me on this one. I'd like to kick some tail in the doubles. But that's only going to work if I've got a partner. T'would be greatly appreciated, and thanks!

I'll see you all there on Saturday.

...oh. And.

HYPE!

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Jack is the person he's talking about... I was smashing with Jack yesterday and he was still good to go for this weekend.

Edit: HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

kithkin

Smash Champion
Yeah sorry, I only got the cube and all, which reminds me, I will know by tonight if I am going for sure or not, along with me would be Alex, and Randall.

Oh, and debuting a new signature for brawl.

Made by yours truly.

edit: stupid Sig glitch the uploader said it was fine but the post cut it

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I might be going, depends on Brandall.

I can't bring anything, though. TV's are all way too big, and Brother has laid claim to the Wiikend. PLus, my cube. Disc read errors.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
My computer barely functions right now, but it looks like I will be making this trip (assuming I can coerce the passengers into helping fuel my LANDMASTER!!!!).

FalseFalco

Smash Master
GODLY SID IS GODLY

That would be a huge help man.

I have a bad feeling that teams is gonna fail hard. So many people are talking about not having a team or whatever, and so far the only solid teams are mike/jarrod and carl/shawn.

Hopefully the spirit of St.Valentine will be in the air and enough teams will precipitate.

kithkin

Smash Champion
well if I make it I'm with Sid

Happy valentines Sid <3

edit: well how about this,

Anyone who needs a team, post here now, just so we can see.

and perhaps you can team up with fellow smashers

Top Bottom