• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC FINALS CATACLYSM 4 results

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
some how
SOMEHOW
Diem was left out of my shout outs
WHAT

So heres a storyshoutout

DmBrandon was the first player on SWF that i like, hated.. ALOT
but now i see how foolish i was
Diem was likely the coolest smasher ive met in a long *** time
the kids ****ing hilarious , and god **** good at this game
like i actually dont consider his MK gay at all, cus its not mk, its super knight.
Too good , cant wait to see you at future events.
Yup yup, I thought he was jus a jerk that enjoyed nothing but pissing people off online and being a ****... I was horridly wrong.

God awfully funny... it hurts from laughter after reading his comments and listening 2 him on the live feed.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Random shoutouts even though I didn't go:

Niko: <3

Dark Peach: <3 come to the next Mass Madness and stay with me again. Massachusetts loves you~ Also don't let what people say get you down man, I know that you're a good brawl player and I don't even play the **** game.

Come on guys, there's no need to bully him around. Just let him go about his business just like everyone else.

Buuman

Smash Ace
whos keys?
what?
MasterofMudkipz/Nate - the kid that was with marc /long black hair,skinny/glasses...lol

Edit:SHOUTOUTZ

M2K - Within those few matches of ****, I learned so much from you kid. You have definitely won my respect. I was the Dedede player that was getting molested, you also requested me to go snake before Ally. Don't stop being good.

Ally - Nice talking to you man. One beastly snake. We had some close matches, hope to see you soon

Boss - I can't believe I had to play you first in the Pro brackets. Dammmmn son. Your chars are amazing. I learned so much playing you, thanks for the info on the soft reset :) We def have to play again sometime mang. Fun chillin with u

OBM - OMFG! You almost had it man. I is soooo proud of u lol. Such an intense set. I think everyone watching the live stream can concur that that was one of the most intense matches they ever watched, let alone the poor spectators at the tourney that you and azen almost caused strokes for. Cya friday man, and thanks for everything - housing/ride down there/practice..etc

Blackwaltzx - You sir...are the man. Blackwaltzx is easily one of the nicest, funniest, and most informative smashers I've ever met. Playing you in the fourth round of the pro bracket was mad fun, and it was an honor to lose the set to you. Thanks on all the useful tips on Olimar bro. I greatly appreciate the advice. Had fun talking with you. People say olimar is gay...but you have such a sexy style. Your guilt for camping less than you could really surprised me. I respect that sir. I can't wait to play your oli again ^_^

Ninjalink - You are so ****in cool in person. You were nothing that I expected you to be in person. Hands down one of the chilliest smashers around. Fun **** at jakes house that night. Those brawl vids were ****in hilarious. Lol at the friendly against your diddy kong on FD. Hopefully cya at Cot4, good **** man

snakeee - Wicked fun playing against your zuit suit. You are the true form of wait and punish. Thanks for the zuit suit trainin sir. That game u were playin in the car to jakes house looked ill. We'll have to play again next time dawg

Holy - our match in the amateur bracket was so **** close son. Thanks for the rob training.

D1 - "that was a good match a'?" xD The friggon fence thing was making funky *** noises. Lol ninjalink: sounds like water. We never got a chance to play sir, and I apologizing for the lack of popcorn. Next time I'll have more xD

Diem - Most entertaining smasher by far. We never had a match man, but it was fun as hell meetin ya. I like you even more just for doing the nado kills more than horizontal kills just like me. Originally I thought i was the only MK that did that successfully...man I was wrong xD

Slikvik - Nice hanging with u as well bro. Very fun dude to have matches with.

Pyronic Star - **** son those matches we had in the pro bracket were somethin else.

Niko K - Kid is the man...nuff said. Thanks for the tip on peach mate.

Doom - kid has mad skillz. Keep that **** up sir.

Icy light - You have such a cool style. That friendly we had was close.

Mini - Man your lucario has come a long ****in way from mass madness. You did **** well against me in friendlies. I still have you wii so just stop by today when u get the chance. Keep workin on the falco of yours, we'll get it up to par with your lacario in no time. So much fun chillin with you all weekend sir...I don't know where to begin or end

Kippy - ****NN SON at almost beating blackwaltzx in a friendly. Weird **** that someone else names kippy was there and mained pit. You did the right thing at having a set with him and determining that you in fact are the one and only Kippy. We have to play soon dawg. Fun **** this weekend

C.Awesum - keep that **** up kid

Vulcan - fun playin you again sir. Havent played you in like 9 months lol

Solid Jake - You sir are my hero. You are always the best host, and entertain everyone. I can't thank you enough for housing us man. Your snake is hacks man, Solid Jake would be broken in brawl if he actually practiced lol. Can't wait to chill with u again man. And thanks again :)

We have to start working on the next epic mage tourney. Can't wait.
GGs to everyone. Best tourney I've been to since melee

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Random shoutouts even though I didn't go:

Dark Peach: <3 come to the next Mass Madness and stay with me again. Massachusetts loves you~ Also don't let what people say get you down man, I know that you're a good brawl player and I don't even play the **** game.

Come on guys, there's no need to bully him around. Just let him go about his business just like everyone else.
Just leave it man, post like just get me talked about and flamed at when I done nothing or said anything to begin with. And I guess It's good to know I got one state that likes me. I have fun at Mass madness. maybe I'll go to the next one. Idk This tourny has put in a situation I have never been before. like my rep or w/e I had is all gone and so many people are against me. I wish I could turn back time. I would have never gone to this tourny. It's all over now. I'm just someone who plays Peach, thats it.

Also You still owe me a melee copy.since I can't get one from OBM.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Excuse the double post but I have some matches on my wii and dont know who is who. my wii was was in the first row in the front of the venue, second TV. If you recorded matches on there and would like them up, please tell me

- Characters
- Color you used with your character
- who was the player you was facing.

D1

Banned via Administration
Red meta, if anything.
Nah, its Crimson Meta. Blood in, blood out.

Shoutouts to Buuman for being so hilarious. Fizzi for being mad fun to talk to and play w/. Dark Pch for reppin Peach all the way and giving me a few tips. Mattdotzeb for the phone call I appreciate you checkin up on me and NL hoping we got to the venue safe and sound.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Just leave it man, post like just get me talked about and flamed at when I done nothing or said anything to begin with. And I guess It's good to know I got one state that likes me. I have fun at Mass madness. maybe I'll go to the next one. Idk This tourny has put in a situation I have never been before. like my rep or w/e I had is all gone and so many people are against me. I wish I could turn back time. I would have never gone to this tourny. It's all over now. I'm just someone who plays Peach, thats it.

Also You still owe me a melee copy.since I can't get one from OBM.
XD Oh yeah, I do.
Alright the next time you come down I'll buy one for you.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
first shoutout course goes to jake! - good **** this weekend, turnout kinda sucked, but i think we made up for it many times over in hype. next season will be better than ever with your help, i think we can make it off the hook. thanks for the housing and all your help gettin this tourney rollin. really sorry i had to leave early, if scola didn't have school the next day i def woulda stayed to help clean up. glad to see you quit wow, now we can start teamin like the old days and start f'in peeps up and make em scared. we'll hang real soon.

1 - M2K - nice job winning again, you edgeguarding has probably gotten 8 times more intense/unbeatable lol, we didnt' get to play, maybe next time.
2 - Azen - good matches, sorry bout gay rainbow cruise, gw is just good there. intense 3rd match.
3 - Ally - awesome snake, good matches. wish that hammer was a nine, would been a sweet 0-death ha ha o well. see you at cot4, your a cool dude.
4 - Boss - hell yeah uigi! keep repin the mario brothers, good job on 4th, least you got some travel change.
5 - Inui - good to see you as always, you guys did really good on teams.
5 - Atomsk - work on yo snake game son! ha ha makes up for it when you **** mk's though ha ha.
7 - OBM - do better next time.
7 - Blackwaltz - ***** me ****, i need some olimar practice. you play him the best way possible.
9 - Ninjalink - cool dude, always like playin ya. nice rob/bowser/diddy etc. see you soon hopefully. sorry about your ride situation getting screwed.
9 - Snakeee - awesome zss, sucks you had to play ally so early in losers, but eh i had to play him right after you.
9 - Holy - didn't get to play you, but your rob looks really good. maybe at cot4 we can play?
9 - D1 - man, really close matches both of em. never had a match go to the timer before, that was sure close. really, really good falco, keep it up.
13 - dmbrandon (SUPERKNIGHT!!) - way too fun chillin with you, superknight ***** me with a 0-death on rainbow in teams... gaeeeee
13 - Starzonedge - didn't get to play/talk to you, but thanks for coming out of semi retirement for this one.
13 - Slikvik - thanks for doin the commentary and it was good to see you.
13 - Buuman - kit keeps gettin better. work on that ddd, i'll help you gay him up. sorry you got home so late.
17 - Pyronic Star - good matches/friendlies, very close. can't believe that dsmash didn't get interrupted.
17 - Ether - man you came outta nowhere, i haven't even heard of you before, but you did so well with brandon on teams. really sorry about the bracket mishap, won't happen again.
17 - Fizzi - good playin with you, thanks for all your help with the live feed and everything. hopefully you'll be at cot4, and we can chill.
17 - Rhyme - good teams matches, we didn't get to play otherwise
17 - Dark Pch - for reference i think i was the only gw there (black gw) other than slik, but i don't know how much he used gw. i think matches i remember recording were me v ally, theres a mm set (yoshis and then japes) and a tourney set (smashville i think and then battlefield). thanks for coming out, sorry i couldn't get that copy of melee to you. come to a mass madness soon, and im sure i can get whitemage to hook you up.
17 - Niko - rhythm games 4 lyfe. we shoulda just played some ddr on the fluxes when they weren't looking, woulda totally been worth it. your pretty nasty on drums. good job in teams!
17 - Supersayianrenan - yeah the first stock was tricky, cuz i had never played a peach before, but i started to get the hang of what she was capable of. good matches nonetheless.
17 - PRiDE - **** yoshi looks gay... ha ha. glad you found your keys... twice!
25 - Sin - lol good random mm, ganon's too beast lol i think i scared you in the second match. we can do another next time, that was fun.
25 - Noraa - didn't get to talk to/play you, but good **** for reppin icies, keep at it.
25 - Deez - **** you took out my apprentice, your diddy looks real good.
25 - Kevin - thanks for bein one of the few ct players to actually show up, lol. we'll play next time.
25 - Zaf - way too cool ha ha. thanks for drivin the canadians in the ice car, kids a trooper. see you at cot4 hopefully.
25 - Doom - sorry i confused you guys on the front page, i'll edit it one of these days, good teams matches.
33 - Icylight/Vulcan- thanks for showin up, we gotta get ct's brawl scene back... its depressing.
34 - Mini - didn't get to play you other than friday night, but... no ice cream for you!
34 - C.Awesum - thanks for drivin all the way down, im sure daz is pissed that he didn't know about that. sorry about everything bein hectic, i had a lot of stuff to deal w/ thats why i couldn't play.
38 - Kippy - keep reppin pit kid, no one plays that guy lol. see you soon im sure.

CO18

Smash Hero
wow that's really upsetting. In that case, if my matches with ally and azen's peach can't be recovered I request that none of my other matches go online. (even though I didn't lose any lol). Don't delete them but don't put them online either.
Im pretty sure they were saved. I don't recall your matches vs azen being saved but I do recall through the live feed the matches vs Ally being saved.

pockyD

Smash Legend
with all your crazy requests, you should just start recording your own matches

get some cheap camcorder for 80 bucks and either some 99 cent splitters or just use the tripod and you're set

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
It was great playing you again too Buuman, aside from the small fact that I didn't go to this tourney. Perhaps someone was there playing red GaW and calling themselves Dire which in that case humbles me greatly!

M2k what are you whining about this time?

Oh and Dark Peach...wether you agree or not..it's obvious that a part of you loves it when everyone is talking about you, the attention makes you feel thought about even if it's in a bad way. You are a lonely lonely dude.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Oh and Dark Peach...wether you agree or not..it's obvious that a part of you loves it when everyone is talking about you, the attention makes you feel thought about even if it's in a bad way. You are a lonely lonely dude.
I got a question for your punk azz. the hell did I do to you this time for this post. I'm now getting sick and tired of you. You know nothing of me at all to talk the way you do. Tired of this crap, one says something, another ***gots jumps in, then I get flamed and talked about when I did or said nothing at all. Do me a favor and keep my name out of your damm mouth. you got something to say to me, PM it or be a man and say it to my face. until then **** off.

I'm not in the mood for you or anyones BS. I been getting it all week, and this morning was the worst, both in and out of smash. So give me a ****ing break already!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This was the most fun tournament I've ever been to, probably. The livestream, my friends, and Canada made it that way.

I hope to implement the livestream stuff into my own events soon.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Wait, you guys set up a live stream but didn't record the stream? That seems rather odd.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
no its not really odd, not everyone has an amazing laptop. Whenever we started recording and streaming, the stream became unwatchable, so its understandable we didn't do both at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom