• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC #4: Gameunicon: S.N.E.S. Registration at door available - August 21-23 - MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
I want to know if anybody from New York is going
Maybe I can stick with you and/or your group D:
Minty isn't going by plane.
If anybody from New York is going to this, let me know D':

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Ok.... so it looks like we are going to have a private hired bus from NYC to GameUniCon!!!! It looks likely that it will only be around $20 round trip!!!!(nothing's final yet...)

If interest is there we may send one elsewhere (New Jersey is possible).....

I will get an email ready to make an interest list in the next day or so!!!!

Let's try to get around 40 people!

If you were to take any New York bus... you would have to go to all the way to Boston or Framingham then to Marlborough adding time to the trip. This way we will deliver you right to the Convention!!!!

Also we got the HOTEL to do SUPER EARLY CHECK IN on Friday (I think it's 6am) so you can get set in you room and chill for a few hours before the convention opens!

AND

SUPER LATE CHECK OUT (MOST LIKELY 10pm!!!!) on Sunday!!!! So you can leave your stuff in your room and check out when the Convention is all over!!!! Things are still being finalized but this hotel stuff looks done and settled!!!!

Making_Waves

Smash Cadet
Question: Do I need to buy a pass in order to play in a tournament? Or can I just buy a ticket for the Brawl singles and play?

Thanks!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
ok.... So It Looks Like We Are Going To Have A Private Hired bus From Nyc To Gameunicon!!!! it Looks Likely That It Will Only Be Around $20 Round Trip!!!!(nothing's Final Yet...)

If Interest Is There We May Send One Elsewhere (new Jersey Is Possible).....

I Will Get An Email Ready To Make An Interest List In The Next Day Or So!!!!

Let's Try To Get Around 40 People!

If You Were To Take Any New York Bus... You Would Have To Go To All The Way To Boston Or Framingham Then To Marlborough Adding Time To The Trip. This Way We Will Deliver You Right To The Convention!!!!

Also We Got The Hotel To Do Super Early Check In On Friday (i Think It's 6am) So You Can Get Set In You Room And Chill For A Few Hours Before The Convention Opens!

And

Super Late Check Out (most Likely 10pm!!!!) On Sunday!!!! So You Can Leave Your Stuff In Your Room And Check Out When The Convention Is All Over!!!! Things Are Still Being Finalized But This Hotel Stuff Looks Done And Settled!!!!
omfgggggg I Loooove You <3333

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
You need a $30 gamer's pass and each tournament pass to play in the tournament.

Ok so here's the deal.... If you are interested in getting a GameUniCon bus from NYC to GameUniCon email me at Jamie@GameUniCon.com

If we get enough people interested we will make it happen....

A Couple things about the bus....

1. You will need to have bought your GameUniCon Pass BEFORE bording the bus.... HOWEVER, we will be able to give you your passes that day when you get on the bus so you don't have to stop to register for anything you can just start having fun at the convention!!!!

2. You will have to have written permission from your parent/guardian if you are under 18.

So email me and let me know if you want to do this!

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Umm I need housing for this with my crew from FL its 4 of us SO who do I talk 2

also preferably in a place where we can practice/train all night

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Have you guys put this stuff out on facebook and twitter yet? Advertising on there might be a really good way to bring in some more crowds.

I'm too hyped for this to describe it in words.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Ok so I really want to clear some stuff up in making all arrangements for this. So I have a few questions

$40 FULL CONVENTION PASS

- FULL ACCESS TO EVERYTHING HAPPENING AT GAMEUNICON
- All Concerts All days (first come, first serve based on capacity)
- Panels
- Vendor Room
- HUNDREDS of video games to play for fun! (NES-XBOX 360!)
- Celebrity Appearances
- Dive-In Movie (that's right the pool is being turned into a movie theater)
- Convention is 24 Hours! GAME ALL NIGHT!
- On the spot Tournaments

$30 Gamer's Pass

- GETS YOU EVERYTHING A $40 PASS DOES including concerts (first come,first serve basis)
- You MUST enter ANY Tournament that is available on GameUniCon.com
- OVER $10,000 in Guaranteed Prizes!!!

(Halo, Street Fighter IV, Smash Bros, Tetris, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, Air Hockey, WWE and MORE) We expect most of the world-famous players for every game in attendance!

1) So If I pay for the $30 Gamer's Pass do I really get the same exact benefits as the $40 pass?

2) Do I have to Pay to enter each event on top of that $30?

3) Or when I purchase the $30 gamer's pass does that enter me in All events? For example, if I wanted to I could enter Brawl/Melee Singles And Brawl/Melee doubles with just that $30?

Thanks in advance
:)

EDIT: Nvm when I went on GameUnicon.com all my questions where answered lolz

Can't Wait for this!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
The Gamer Pass is bought with tournament entries. So it's 30 for the pass, and another 15 for Brawl Singles(and than more for whatever else) but the 30 dollar pass get's you all the benefits of the convention.

Think of the 30 as the venue fee. And remember there are concerts and 3 days of video game convention goodness to go along with it.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Guys our story is getting so many Diggs today! Please, please go on http://digg.com/d1y2kT and click the little Digg button... If you have to PLEASE SIGN UP FOR DIGG and digg the story! This is our one big chance to get on the FRONT PAGE OF DIGG.com

It is getting close! More people know about our con - more Prize Money!!!!

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
Guys our story is getting so many Diggs today! Please, please go on http://digg.com/d1y2kT and click the little Digg button... If you have to PLEASE SIGN UP FOR DIGG and digg the story! This is our one big chance to get on the FRONT PAGE OF DIGG.com

It is getting close! More people know about our con - more Prize Money!!!!
Yeaaa more prize money for m2k/ally!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Word is there is close to 300 registered for smash and smAsh will be the biggest event!! Also I just bought a beast laptop for the stream!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
the $30 venue fee covers all 3 days right? i guess thats not so bad, $10 per day if you enter each event. ill probably come to this

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Now that im not posting from a phone, Green good **** on the sig!!

Mango coming?? sweet!

Greg?? too ****in good, we MUST drink if you come, im 21 now, OBM just turned 21 yesterday as well!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I have a bunch of other colors schemes for the sig as well. If I get around to making .jpgs of them I'll post them up here.

Also, any word on volunteering? I was sorta hoping to help with melee, but I'll do whatever.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
If I go to this, I had better win something. I'm going to be spending a CRAPload of money on this tournament, and even that's an understatement.

Maybe I should just not go.

>_> Yeah right.

EDIT: Ummm, is there a way to pre-reg without avtually buying a ticket online? I'm not 100% certain I'm going, and I have no way to pay online anyways.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Regional crews?

I'll be the captain for Atlantic North in Brawl. What do I have to do for that? Do I need to get a team ready beforehand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom