• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Regional Event #1: XI.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. - Wallingford, CT - Jun 7, 08

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
You are the one who always starts pissing me off by insulting me. Do not make me out to be the bad seed in all of this. If you do not like me.....do not say anything to me. That is all I ask. Thank You.
Prince of Fire said:
P.c. Chris said:
i'll be there :D Cort-F Tilts?
That's better.
He didn't say anything to you until you directed something at him, lols

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Not in this thread Dazwa. Just yesterday he said something....and I did not mean that to directly insult PC or Cort at all.....im just poking fun of Broken Snnnnaaakkkeee! I use Snake sometimes too...i just find it funny and enjoyable how Snake wins with just a tilt.
my b

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Why do you talk soooo much trash? Even when I played you in person...you still talked trash. You have probably one of the best Olimars i've seen...but seriously, stop.

And yes Cort, I got it. You were pointing out that I should not talk because Meta Knight is at the same level or better than Snake? I beg to differ. At least meta knight is weak, small amount of KO moves, gets knocked easily, does not dash cancel u smash, semi infinite recovery with the C4, and you can break through his tilts.

Snake is easily the most broken character in Brawl...without a doubt. At least when you use Meta Knight there is actual good strategy as opposed to Snake...you MOVE AROUND and ATTACK with Meta Knight.

Breakdown of Snakes offense (I mean, defense.)

Walk around.....shield......f tilt, u tilt or d tilt

when opponent goes off the stage dash cancel...hold it....release....wait for reaction....and either b air or wait for another tilt....f smash if your feeling daring.

caught in a jab such as falco, shiek, kirby, or meta knight? backoff and make sure you tilt.

Jab comboing in place of a f tilt also works because its faster with about the same priority.
Meh... If Snake is so predictable why is it you can't come up with an effective strategy against him "walking around......shielding......and ftilting"?

Perfectshield brah and stop complaining please. :"|

Or pick a different character. *shrug*

Looking forward to XIESTICLE! :"}

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
My bad guys, meant nothing HATEFUL or EVIL toward anyone.

OBM-I'm interested to play your GAW.....considering ummm yeah...you had'have the best GAW in the world in melee. :) I saw you used him at X esticle....would love to catch some friendlies with you.

Cat Fight-No longer will I try pikachu (shrug)...im just not good with him. :(

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
D: cortdotzeb

we have a lot of big melee names interested in coming to the GA tournament.

oh, my bad. It's Georgia.

lol nevermind, no one come to it now plz.

Cort

Apple Head
If people want to go to that I don't care >_> I'm not because it's in Georgia and it'll be depressing

It's not like I removed people's will to go

SleepyK

I'm not sure if im going to go anymore, eleventh CT tourney and i haven't missed one since the first =/
but really, it's georgia, and the smash community is getting together again, so no one come to it now lolz.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
to reword my post in a nicer manner. everyone shutup we're turning into the halo community, where'd did the community go? =/ sorry sleepy k u know i <3 u , my post wasn't directed at you it was just a summary of the last 4 months of the community and smash.

You know when the northeast is fighting and arguing and like splitting up into melee/brawl divisions... that the community is dying/dead. The civil war of smash, brawl vs melee who will win :dizzy:

SleepyK

yeah but... everyone's getting together for melee ;-;

all the melee guys ;-;

Skler

Smash Master
I'm going to go ahead and say cortdotzeb on this one.

I'm trying to find a way down to GA, as should everyone else. I mean, GA is just so tournament.

There's also no way in hell I'm traveling three hours for Brawl again. However traveling 20 hours for Melee is worth it, if I can find a car.

Sleepyk's sig is awesome. Pika man is the best thing that ever happened to Brawl.

Cort

Apple Head
I could really care less considering you have one of the most insulting opinions of Brawl I've ever read

Banks

Smash Hero
All the cool people still like melee better tho, there's just the same division of cool people vs SCRUBS

(jk...sorta LOL no but rlly jk...)

Actually tho the decision is clear cut, go to esticle if u want to play brawl, go to GA if u want to play melee (and can travel)

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I could really care less considering you have one of the most insulting opinions of Brawl I've ever read
wtf seriously? don't you hate the game (well until you discovered ftilt)? and have said so like a thousand times?

EDIT- PC is right, once New England smashers start splitting and shiz, the community's in trouble :(

SleepyK

Go to esticle if you support the brawl community, ga if you support the melee community?

I dunno, from what I've seen, the brawl community draws parallels to the halo community.
There should be no need for me to remind people that the halo community sucked seventy ***** per second.

Cort

Apple Head
I try and enjoy the game for what it's worth and I happen to be good at it, I think Melee is better ofcourse

I'm just waiting for the ****ing Brawl epidemic to be over

and watch this community die once and for all -_-

SleepyK

so, aid the death of the brawl epidemic by attending a melee tournament.
and not hosting a brawl one on the same day >.>

Cort

Apple Head
people can choose which one they go to, and I'm not going to Georgia

I think we've been over this

SleepyK

*sigh*

i guess i'll just have to mail you the big black dildo, then.

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't matter that much sleepy. Not too many people are going to this one anyway.

I thought you said you were coming to GA, Cort.

What's so depressing anyway?

Cort

Apple Head
I said I might come, I post that in like every tournament thread

playing Brawl and Melee at the same time is depressing as sh*t

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
I said I might come, I post that in like every tournament thread

playing Brawl and Melee at the same time is depressing as sh*t
I still don't get what's depressing.

The only reason some people aren't happy that you made this tournament the same date is because you are inevitably going to take some people away from the GA tourney. Yes, people can choose to go to what they want, but in the end, you're going to make the GA tourney attendance less.

You can understand why some people are slightly frustrated, right?

Cort

Apple Head
no, if they're frustrated they can eat a ****

I could honestly care less about a dying game's tournaments right now

if people -ACTUALLY- want to go to ****ing Georgia, they'll go there. I'M IN CONNECTICUT

and I don't need random people trying to guilt trip me over their precious Melee tourny's attendance dropping by 2

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
no, if they're frustrated they can eat a ****

I could honestly care less about a dying game's tournaments right now

if people -ACTUALLY- want to go to ****ing Georgia, they'll go there. I'M IN CONNECTICUT

and I don't need random people trying to guilt trip me over their precious Melee tourny's attendance dropping by 2
You couldn't care less. If you could care less, that means you already care.

GA rocks. Everyone come to the GA melee tourney. It's gonna be sick.

Top Bottom