• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: No Maps! August 8th, Princeton, NJ. Inui's dad is amazing!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Looking for a ride still in the bordentown area 15 minutes from the venue will offer 20 dollars in gas for a ride there and back phone number is 609 994 2232. Although IDK if I will be home by sat but I should be and thats what matters so hit me up for a an easy 20 bones.

Joker

Smash Ace
**yawn**.....**stretches**
They're still having these ?
M2k huh...
brings back memories......**yawn**

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Jesus Christ... Joker... Wow... It's been forever. Of course I still host tournaments. Magus co-hosts them all with me as usual.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm gonna be the only Peach there filled with high tiers and gay game play. This is gonna be so much hell for this character, hahaha.

I also feel like an imagrant for being the only Peach player there.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I see you assume too much from me hmm?

- I fear no high tier in this game
- I fear no player in this community
- I don't care how gay one plays against me.
- Have fun playing high tiers.
- I know all the high tier match ups and I'm confident in them.
- If I lose to one I always say I could have won and just need to step it up.

High tiers mean nothing to me so there is no johns. it's just gonna be hell to win as Peach. But I am not saying I can't do it. This should clear things up.

b1anK

Smash Apprentice
He wasn't using johns he was making a statement that the fact is, it's hard to make it far in tournies playing a low tier character. However imo if you don't fear high tiers you just shouldn't even acknowledge them as gay or anything. but I understand you Dark pch.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lol

He wasn't using johns he was making a statement that the fact is, it's hard to make it far in tournies playing a low tier character. However imo if you don't fear high tiers you just shouldn't even acknowledge them as gay or anything. but I understand you Dark pch.

i didnt know and i dont think peach is low tier

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thank you, you got what I was saying. I can see they way one plays them as gay and w/e and still not fear it, I just deal with it. done.

That is all, see you boys 2morrow.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
anyone from NY going?
Im planning to go but It'd be helpful to travel with another person lol

4nace

Smash Ace
Headed there from Philly. Not going back there after though so can't really give rides =(.

I'm going to bring my game Lord of the Smash if anyone wants to try it for some friendlies. It's a smash fan game so just ask me if you see me =P.

I'm pumped for low tier doubles, its the first time ive seen it offered so awesome work inui!
Any idea on when the whole event be ending?

- 4nace (pronounced Fornace)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Funny/fun tourny. Nice one Inui for holding this one. How the hell I get 4 metas in a row in bracket. Like wtf? hahahah!!!!! Shoutouts in the result thread.

Top Bottom