• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
hey. i just woke up. its almost five. i dont think i want to play smash now. another day.

artifice

Smash Ace
next tournment will be this saterday (june 30th) 1pm. my birthday!

not sure where yet. I believe peaches's friends house will be free but I would like it to be downtown maybe at merlyns? =x

need a couple more days, will update soon.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
ok. I prolly wont make it due to school/family stuff but if anyones up for smash on friday, I shall gladly partake...

Edit: and/or possibly thursday also. And someone should make me a banner if they feel like it sometime.

artifice

Smash Ace
i would proly be down for both thoughs days. but earlyer on friday. proly b4 5pm. anytime on thursday though. sucks you cant make it again to the tourny!!

maybe if i get bored next week i can throw u togeather a banner.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Awesome, I'll give you call on wednesday probably to get a relative time/plan. Maybe DJ will show his face this time.

Anyway, I had a question. What program do you guys use to edit movies?

artifice

Smash Ace
yuck.

I like adobe premeir but vegas video is used a lot as well.

also virtual dub is a champ for a lot of little things and its a free program, but you can download the above eligaly pridy easly.

Kami

Smash Cadet
Hey umm... I go to EWU, got a duplex in Cheney, and I'm gonna be back from Hawaii in like 9 days. Is anyone around the area? I'd be willing to catch buses out if need to Spokane or wherever. I've been wanting to smash for a while but haven't had the chance... I'm more of a 64 player, but my Marth and Falco aren't bad. Anyway yeah, let me know, I'll check back here.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Wow, your name is insanely similar to mine, oddness... you should come to one of out bi-weeklies. I'd be up for smash, but I live north of spokane, so its kind of a long trek to cheyney for me.

Hey arti, would you be ok with me bringing a couple friends with me on thursday to smash? Maybe we could see if anyone else wants to come? up to you...

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Hey umm... I go to EWU, got a duplex in Cheney, and I'm gonna be back from Hawaii in like 9 days. Is anyone around the area? I'd be willing to catch buses out if need to Spokane or wherever. I've been wanting to smash for a while but haven't had the chance... I'm more of a 64 player, but my Marth and Falco aren't bad. Anyway yeah, let me know, I'll check back here.

We should play sometime at n64. next get together or bi weeklies or w/e we should mm.

artifice

Smash Ace
@kami - yeah if u havnt picked it up yet we have started bi-weekly tournys in spokane (verying locations) the next one will probably be in liberty lake unfortunetly. at andrew's house.

I can give rides to people who show up at my house (downtown spokane) by 12.

@kamaji! - all are welcome on thursday. feel free to bring me an early bday present!

@metroid - dont ask the new guys to MM you ***! =p no hustlers in EasternWA!

@peaches - get back to me to confirm andews place is good this weekend, saterday 1pm. I tried calling you to no avail.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
hey man,welcome to the boards.Can't wait to play you.I'm way more of an N64 player then I am a gamecube player.Feel free to PM about the Eastern WA scene.

artifice

Smash Ace
he dosnt x. X but I have started to run the bi weeklys. I was going to see if i could eventualy get the mod admin but not sure what benifits it has anyway.

edit. KAMJI LOOK AT THIS. awseom yes?

the first one i made was just like this -
-Keep your friends close!
-Keep your enemies closer
-kamaji-

which was cool accept for the KKK thing coming down the side.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedYoshi92
ima smash director, honestly

I never said that.Seriously eggz,stop using stuff thats completely out of context.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
he dosnt x. X but I have started to run the bi weeklys. I was going to see if i could eventualy get the mod admin but not sure what benifits it has anyway.

edit. KAMJI LOOK AT THIS. awseom yes?

the first one i made was just like this -
-Keep your friends close!
-Keep your enemies closer
-kamaji-

which was cool accept for the KKK thing coming down the side.

Omg thats awesome! Thanks! Thats pretty Ironic that they were both wearing all white and it came out to be KKK lmao! I'm glad you changed it though because I probabaly wouldnt have noticed lol. Anyway, what time do you want me to come over tomorrow. I'll be watching the price is right in the morning, but I'm free all after that lol.

EDIT: Hehe i never realized how friggen short mario was compared to peach... Its like hes a short, fat plumber and shes a supermodel barbie princess or something...

Do you think theres any way that you could change it to a green color scheme? If not, its not biggie...

artifice

Smash Ace
the price is WRONG *****!

well anytime tomarow is good, BUT seeing how it is 5am right now and i havnt gone to bed yet. you may want to not come before noon. =x and yeah no problem on the color change even though green is yucky.

icraq you should come down tomaorw as well if u can make it. and anyone else too. and i hope u can come to the tourny on saterday! remember just make it to my house by 12 and ill drive the rest yo.

official SPO-rly 3? INFO!!
------------

june 30th 1pm, andrews house. need directions? call or contact me or peaches. 389 1508 is my cell. 5 bucks teams and singles, yall know the rules and stages.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Ok, you dont have to worry about the before noon thing because I just woke up and I MISSED THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!! grrr... Anyway green is my color, get used to it lol.\

Do you have a cube and stuff or do you need me to bring one?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
icraq you should come down tomaorw as well if u can make it..
tomorrow? friday? is the biweekly on fridays now?
i would like to do a yard sale this weekend. i shouldn't put it off, i really need to get rid of some **** so i can start putting my house back together.
so, no guarantees about saturday or sunday. i could maybe drop by on friday, if some other peoples want to play.

oh, i just realized you were referring to today, thursday. i've got some business to take care of today, maybe later around 5pm i can head out if it'll be worth the gas.

artifice

Smash Ace
kamaji your updated sig.

good friendlies yesterday, i was plesently suprised when i fought maos, should bring him around more. hope your doc got some work good time spent

ill be drunk all night, hope to see everyone at andrews on saterday

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Just confirming I'll be coming to the tournament tomorrow. Picking up my friend and I'll be driving out there, he'll be doing a team match with me. Our team name shall be Marthio.

Can I get the address for the liberty lake house? The Liberty Lake phone number, or someone who'll be there's cellphone, would also be appreciated.

30 S Overlook Rd, right? What does the house look like?

Peaches

Smash Lord
Just confirming I'll be coming to the tournament tomorrow. Picking up my friend and I'll be driving out there, he'll be doing a team match with me. Our team name shall be Marthio.

Can I get the address for the liberty lake house? The Liberty Lake phone number, or someone who'll be there's cellphone, would also be appreciated.

30 S Overlook Rd, right? What does the house look like?
509-863-7136

Also, Brady. You should mail me my copy of Bust a Move.

artifice

Smash Ace
1st deva?
2nd chip?
3rd peaches

not a bad turnout although everyone was late.

next sporly tourny will be on the 17th of july. but ide like to possibley get a road trip going next weekend to a tourny. duno what one though, seggestions?

brdy_

Smash Lord
^You're having a tournament on a Tuesday?

Also, Peaches, if you're serious, either email me your address or PM it to me and I will.

Peaches

Smash Lord
^You're having a tournament on a Tuesday?

Also, Peaches, if you're serious, either email me your address or PM it to me and I will.
PM sent.

ALso, the brackets were ******** for this SPORLY. I had to play Casey, then Deva. . . then Casey. . . and finally get eliminated by Deva.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
wow sounds like quite the variety there peaches lol... I can host sporly next time if anyone wants!

PS: Awesome new colors on the banner arti

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
****!!!!

:mad: Hope you guys had an awesome time without me .Being lied to by my parents every time during a tournament that they say their going to take me to is complete bull **** :mad: ****!

BTW I'm pretty pissed while typing this.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
:mad: Hope you guys had an awesome time without me .Being lied to by my parents every time during a tournament that they say their going to take me to is complete bull **** :mad: ****!

BTW I'm pretty pissed while typing this.
Nah Red you do not get mad what are you talking about?

Top Bottom