• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

artifice

Smash Ace
well lets decide if were going to kamaji's or yoshi's this friday, or somewhere else? =x Yoshi is 14 so im not sure if his parents are going to kick us out early?

I usualy show up around 10:30 x. X

edit: hows your week looking kamaji, your on spring break right? I want to get some smashing in tuesday wednesday or thursday.

Peaches

Smash Lord
Oh yeah,We shall see. Give me the address and I'll likely be up for Kamaji's.

Or we could meet up at Peter's, lol.

Balloon

Smash Lord
So is eastern washington gonna come to TANG 23.5? You all should... then Brdy might be able to come up with me and ride back to Cheney with you guys? :)

brdy_

Smash Lord
I wanna go to TANG 23.5 with Bart but I have to be back in Cheney by 7 pm on Sunday. If I go with Bart, I'd have to drive back with him on Sunday, then I would have to get a ride to Cheney on Sunday but I wouldn't be able to make it there by 7.

Nathan and Deva! You guys should come to TANG 23.5... I can pay my portion of gas (there and back) if you want to come. I want to go to this one because I might have to work on the weekend of the WWU tournament. =\

Kamaji

Smash Ace
friday wouldnt work for me this week, I'm going to look at WWU, but I'm pretty much open any other day this week for smashing. Just let me know.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Well... if someone will drive you and leave an empty spot for me on the way, I'll pay part of the gas money for both ways as well.

@ Nathan (or anyone who wants to drive): If you don't wanna pay all the money for gas pay now and I'll pay you back later :p I'll probably call you tomorrow.

brdy_

Smash Lord
It's a tournament this weekend in Portland, Oregon. It's about 5 hours from Spokane. Bart and I were thinking that if some of you could go to this, I could get a ride back with you afterward back to the Spokane area.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Sweet. If u wanna smash tomorrow i work 3-9, but if you wanna hang out before or after that, it would be fine.

Peaches

Smash Lord
I can't go, infact I probably won't be smashing all weekend. Life takes priority.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Well, RedYoshi, if your dad would be willing to give Brdy a ride back to Cheney or Spokane or wherever, it would work out pretty well. But, I need to know today (Friday) before I leave for Portland around 1 or 2. AIM me at MrFlarfy22. Brdy really wanted to attend TANG, and if you in fact are going, it would work out well.

Deva

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, umm, Arron's moving to a new house so we need a new place for casuals just for today. I PM'd Red to see if we could use his place. Anyone else have any ideas?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
just wanted to let you guys know we can have casuals at my place today.and my name is Garrick not with an e

edit:get over here at around 7-8 if you can.

artifice

Smash Ace
hey i mite be coming but at my normal time (10-1030).. so are we gana get kicked out kinda early? kinda need to know =x someone call me on my cell? 509-389 1508.

again ill be hanging out with my shiek friend so ide like to get some matches in tonight =/

Top Bottom