• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
so you said it seats 9 right? your dad is one, do we have anyone else for the crew going or can my bud take the spot?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I'm not really sure.But I got my USB adapter today :) .how come I move slow when I'm playing online?

Deva

Smash Lord
why is Eggz banned? Chip said he saw it happen last night while you guys were making those repetetive posts.

Chip.

you know what to do
He's not really banned lol, since he's a smash director (or a premium account member, that is) he can change the 'color' of his name and his smash social rank ( I don't know what it's really called... but it's the thing under your name stating your a "smash journeyman" and such). So all he did was change his name from blue to yellow and made his smash social rank to "Banned (6 points)" instead.

Meta, if any of you guys know him, did the same thing first... so it's not really that funney anymore when somebody else does it again :p

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
good news guys.I can have a little smash fest at my place from 1-6 P.M. today

ask deva for the directions.

there will also be a VCR to record some matches with

also there is going to be food

edit:yah! it's saint patricks day :)

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I don't know?

edit:Look at my sig on my profile

edit(again):If none of you guys r coming,then I'm going to be pissed

Chip.

you know what to do
I don't ever remember Deva saying something like that :p. Also, the quote isn't in Smashboards form, so that means you possibly made up this false info.

Luigi player? Redyoshi, all you do with Luigi is spam upB's on the ground. That hardly makes you a Luigi player.

That's why this 5$ mm of ours will be so easy for me to get :cool:

I mean I'm just saying.

Chip.

you know what to do
Umm........... ouch...... I'm hurt so badly...... I don't think I can ever live with myself after that comment XP

Also, Deva never "posted" that so it is considered false information. Redyoshi, that means you might get banned for that, but I don't know for sure. But it's not worth the risk, I would take it off if I were you :p

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I know,I was just to doing it to get some sick kicks and a few cuse words.And I can tell your being sarcastic

Chip.

you know what to do
Is it true that you got 3 stocked by Dar, Redyoshi?

No, I'm not being sarcastic......

I'M GOING TO DIE!!!!!!

...All because of you XD, I guess we can't have that mm now..

Peaches

Smash Lord
What?! LOL

ANd no, I'm not coming Red. I've got plans, smash takes far less priority than a lot of things. Also, Turnips > Luigi.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I dont care,this hole thing was a stupid idea anyway.BTW Chip,when you edited my article on smashwiki you took my gaming history away:mad: ,no big deal though because I'll have to spend 20 minutes typing it again!!!!!

I don't really care what any of you think about my luigi!

Chip.

you know what to do
Well Red, I heard Dar 3 stocked your Yoshi last week, bu' whatevs.

EDIT: I didn't think it was saved, cuz' I put on a new profile for you... One that wasn't too far-fetched. I remember you put yourself as professional....why??? lol

Redyoshi, do that history of yourself like on Myspace or something, a place where people care.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Well Red, I heard Dar 3 stocked your Yoshi last week, bu' whatevs.

EDIT: I didn't think it was saved, cuz' I put on a new profile for you... One that wasn't too far-fetched. I remember you put yourself as professional....why??? lol

Redyoshi, do that history of yourself like on Myspace or something, a place where people care.
Dar never 3 stocked me,your thinking of a team battle we had my friend

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
not you too metroid and brdy.sigh:urg: what am I ever going to do with guys?

edit:now if you'll excuse me,I'm going to smashwiki

Eggz was actually banned btw.
Aside from teh blue name color option, there's no other benefits for being a smash director.
Premium mamber cannot have blue names unless in the smash director group.

Deva

Smash Lord
So why was he banned? If it was based on those repetetive posts then there were at least three others participating yet only he was banned.

Top Bottom