• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

brdy_

Smash Lord
Peaches, I just called you but i forgot you sleep in late so i hung up. lol. Just wondering if you were coming.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I've decided to give up my aggresiveness with fox and focus on smarter gameplay,just saying is all.I'll some of you guys tonight :)

Peaches

Smash Lord
So, what do you guys say to doing some casual play at Andrew's place? We have DDR and several other fighting games as well as an arcade cabinet; yes, an arcade cabinet (needs a little repair though).

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Yeah, peaches, I might be down. Where in town is this place at?

Peaches

Smash Lord
>_> It's on the other side of Spokane. Liberty Lake, about 5 miles ish from the Idaho stateline.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Thanks Brady, it was awesome hanging out at you place. I had fun! (Except for the loud-snoring, loud cell phone guy lol)

brdy_

Smash Lord
Sorry about that =\... I can't help that sometimes. lol

Anywho... thanks for coming out, guys. I'm glad you found the place okay :p:p lol

Oh and RedYoshi, from now on I can't allow you to stay the night at my house if you're disobeying your parents. I could probably get in trouble for allowing you to stay here. If you're going to stay here, I'm going to have to speak to one of your parents about it and see if it's okay. I doubt I'll have another event here for a while, but just for future reference... don't stay here when it's not okay with your mom and dad.

Y link's good against luigi though.

so...are you guys goin to jumpfreaks tourney??????????????????????
should be big.
GC had over 50 ppl i think, shoulda been there =P

Chip.

you know what to do

should be big.
Shhh, don't let him know that..

Yes, Red I accept.

Couldn't make it to Gameclucks, just didn't feel like going.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
>_> It's on the other side of Spokane. Liberty Lake, about 5 miles ish from the Idaho stateline.
Oh. Uhh... nevermind, I probably wont be going out there.
That's like a million miles away from Cheney.

brdy_

Smash Lord

should be big.
We should be going to that, as long as RedYoshi's dad still wants to drive their van out there or if Nick (Kamaji) still wants to drive over there AND we all have gas money to pitch in with :chuckle:

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
^^ same as above really, if the super van owned by red yoshi's dad is driving there and he's willing to let us go with him I'll be there for sure. N64 tourney better watch out :p

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
can any of you guy play with me sometime at my place?

edit:give me a call if you can at 714-7603

Deva

Smash Lord
So who's coming for casuals at Aaron's on Friday. I keep trying to get R.C to stop by but it seems like not enough people show to catch his attention lol.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
That's tomorrow right? I'll try to be there since I have the day off from school. what time are other people going to be arriving at?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I'll be there at aroung 5:30.I really want to play R.C.

edit:the guys who I want to mm tommorow are Metroid,Chip and anyone else who else I'm intersted in mm.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
hey red one of my friends said that he'd come to Jumpfreak's tournament if it was with the van and you have an open seat. Think that'd be alright? Who all is confirmed for the van anyway?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
hey red one of my friends said that he'd come to Jumpfreak's tournament if it was with the van and you have an open seat. Think that'd be alright? Who all is confirmed for the van anyway?
confirmed guys
1.Me
2.Brdy
3.Chip
4.Deva
5.M3tr01D
6.Peaches
7.Kamaji

Top Bottom