• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

artifice

Smash Ace
ill be at sfcc at like 2pm on Tuesday. gata do a couple things. if u want to play just give me a call on my cell around that time, ill keep my cube in my car just in case. also kamaji, or anyone else who goes to sfcc? bring a gamecube memory thing, my went corrupt so 0.0 no x-tra charactors on it...

also i should be at casuals this friday, late like last time. around 10 30.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Haha, It's true I do play Third Strike Peaches. I can't promise that I am very good or that my Third Strike skills come close to my smash skills. It's more so that I TRY to play. But yes, nonetheless I do play the game from time to time.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
ill be at sfcc at like 2pm on Tuesday. gata do a couple things. if u want to play just give me a call on my cell around that time, ill keep my cube in my car just in case. also kamaji, or anyone else who goes to sfcc? bring a gamecube memory thing, my went corrupt so 0.0 no x-tra charactors on it...

also i should be at casuals this friday, late like last time. around 10 30.
I wont be at sfcc today after I get out of class, but I'm usually able to stay as late as I want on most days if i know ahead of time. Where do you hook up a cube at here? give me a call anytime if you wanna smash 994-2815. (and I'll give you my memory if you want so you dont have to beat it all over again :p)

Deva

Smash Lord
Hey R.C., hope you can stop by for casuals at Aaron's this Friday. You could also go to Brady's on Saturday. Only problem is I just realized I only requested Fridays off from Work so I can no longer make it to Brady's smashfest XD. Hope some of you are still willing to come to Aarons as well as Brady's. I'd hate to miss out on an opprortunity to play you all.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Hey brady, would you like me to bring a wii/tv on saturday?

PS- You live like an hour from me X_X bleh... Does anyone wanna carpool to bradys and maybe chip in a dollar or two for gas on saturday?

Dar

Smash Rookie
Ha foolish humans i can beat you all at smash. as soon as i find that gems that lets even the worst people be good at smash. till then ill only be the best in America. for i Dar last of his tribe am the best. bahahahamuahahaha har har har

brdy_

Smash Lord
Awwww Deva. :( That makes me sad. RC can't go, Deva can't go. :'(

Anyway... yes if you're coming you can bring a Wii/Cube/TV/whatever. Everyone is invited; Slyd, RedYoshi, Kamaji and DJ(I'd like to see you two again), Artifice (I'd like to play you), Peaches (of course), Chip, Ash, Spud, METROID! omg you should come too. You can all bring whatever you want (as long as it's not drugs or alcohol)... TV's, friends, other games (*cough*beatmania), snacks (especially Smash Bros. themed cakes), or whatever you want.

I won't be able to make it to casuals on Friday due to having to stay and set up and then attend a party happening here in Cheney :) . I'll see some of you Saturday, though... I hope.

Let me know on here if you're coming. :D

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to show up both days... will let you all know when the weekend gets closer.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
i'll probably be coming by, considering it's like two blocks away from my place.
is there a need for an extra wii or gamecube? i could bring either.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Hmm... we'll see as soon as it gets closer, right now it seems like 2 will be plenty. Although, a memory card for my cube would be dandy. Also, an AR would be dandy as well.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I have to work till 9 on saturday now (stupid people changing their schedules)... So I'll probably still come to bradys, but not till like 10 or 10:30, that is, if you dont mind me crashing there? And I shall bring a wii/TV/memory.

And I'll probably be able to make it to casuals around 9 ^^

Peaches

Smash Lord
Sounds good Brady. I'll do my best to come. And I'll bring Beatmania, AR, and Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for those interested as well as Third Strike. Can't guarantee cake.

That's Saturday then? I guess I could go to casuals friday maybe. ??? Plans are likeyl to change.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Red, I can give you a ride to brady's probably, but I'm not leaving till 9ish, and I'm staying the night, and I have to know where to pick u up at.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
when is casuals at your place going to be brady? this friday or next friday? I'll try to make a point of coming.

Peaches

Smash Lord
Because he's got teh shroom.

EDIT: I'm a smash lord. I have more posts than ALL the Eastern smashers combined. . . except that Dot Dot Dot! guy, whom none of us have met (Except Deva?)

artifice

Smash Ace
Dont think anyone is planning on going to gameclucks this time sorry.

Ill be going to casuals on friday, and im planing on possibley going saterday to brdy's place but thats still up in the air. Kamaji ill call you on saterday if im going and we can car pool or something.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
ok, I'll be at work most of the day on saturday, so leave me a message and I'll call u back on my break or something.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
what time on sat should i plan on dropping by, brady?

brdy_

Smash Lord
Any time as long as its not too early ;) We gotta claim the TV's kind of early, though, I think.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Once I get to your general area on saturday I'll probably end up calling you, so make sure u have your phone lol

Peaches

Smash Lord
I'll probably be late, if I make it at all. It mostly depends on if Andrew is going, because I have NO money. AND the bus doesn't go out here on the weekend.

However, At Andrew's house; we have 3 TVs already hooked up and tons of room. So, we could do casuals there maybe next week. Maybe a tournament in a month ish.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
so how many of you guys are going to brdy's tommorow?and Kamaji pick me up when you can tommorow :)

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
So I could not make it sorry, my mom is in the hospital so I had to babysit again...:( Sorry you all I ish I could have made it. Oh well will try againnext time I get a saturday off.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I have a feeling there's going to be very few people coming to brady's tonight.
I'm going for sure, and so is my friend. I think it'll be somewhere around 3-5pm.

Top Bottom