• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
That would be fun but I would only be able to make it if it is on spring break... probably during a wekday... any way, I look forward to seein you all at casuals if not this friday for sure the next one. Thanks ya'all and I expect i will be a lot better when we meet again.

brdy_

Smash Lord
I'm dropping by the TV lounge again early tomorrow (around 9, with my cube). I hope you and Deva will be there.

iCraq, if you're reading this, come by the PUB TV lounge and find me. I'll be wearing a red Sigma Phi Epsilon shirt and will reply to the name "Brady." haha. PS: Way to get on AIM and immediately set your status to away

Anyway, hope someone will show up early tomorrow in the PUB to play with me.

brdy_

Smash Lord
I left 'cause no one was there... also I had class at 11 and hadn't showered yet after working out. :p

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I think metroid said to me that there was going to be a tourney at spokane around march,Maybe the date has changed.Anyway,I'll try to be there.Also I'm going to the tournament in bellingham.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
The only place in Spokane that I've heard of doing tourneys is gamecrazy in the valley.

As for the EWU Smashers, I think I'll try dropping by the TV lounge tomorrow. I have to wake up early so I'll drop by at 9am and if no one's there I'll be in the 2nd level cyber cafe until probably 11. I'll wear a bright orange jacket and my name is Adam. Wish me luck trying to find that tv lounge.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I've been trying to set up a tourney down at the pizza factory but right now I don't have the hard cash to put down a deposit :lick:

we should form a carpool to go to jumpfreak's tourney, I really feel like winning that n64 event, but probably won't have a way to get there so someone else will take first and that would make me sad.

Peaches

Smash Lord
What's the address at Aaron's place? I need to tell someone so they can come.

Also, Gamecrazy tournaments are stupid, they're single elimnation, timed, with items.

Also, who's showing up this friday? I'll try to be there, with a TV. All the new people I haven't met should come.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
metroid,you can come with me to jumpfreak's tourney.My dad told me he could drive the crew in his big van :)

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I'm prolly going to jumpfreak's tourney if anyone wants to ride dj and I and pitch in a lil for gas maybe. lemme know if anyone's interested.

Anyway, I'll try to make it on friday, but I might have stuffs to do, idk yet...

yay! I'm no longer a smash noob! =P

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
What's the address at Aaron's place? I need to tell someone so they can come.

Also, Gamecrazy tournaments are stupid, they're single elimnation, timed, with items.

Also, who's showing up this friday? I'll try to be there, with a TV. All the new people I haven't met should come.
Agreed, Gamecrazy sucks.

I would like to come along but I don't know the address. Also, what time on Friday do people show up?

Deva

Smash Lord
Count me in please, and chip too. We really need a way to get to a western tourney. Let me know what I can pitch in for gas and what not.

icraq, show up any time after five. Brady said he would be coming so see if you could come with him.

Peaches

Smash Lord
Okay, I don't know the exact address of the place, but go down Division heading north.

Right before the Y (at the first light at the bottom of the BIG hill before the Y) take a right on Magnesium. Go about 100 meters or so and there will be a left turn island. Take a left in there, then follow the road, it'll bend to the right and then to the left. Once it starts curving left there will be an apartment complex. Pull in there and go to building 1, apartment 5 or 5A or something.

I'll get exact directions tomorrow.

Anyone out in the valley area (or the bus plaza for you cheney guys) I can give a ride to. Well, as long as that's not more than 3 people, lol.\

BTW, we're almost at 500 posts. :D

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I might be in town already on Friday and maybe I can get my buddy to come with. Some more specific directions would be really helpful. Just an address or name of the apartments and I can find it.
I read on another post that it was Cedar Aparments #15? And Peaches just said it was 5 or 5A..

Oh, and I don't think I'll be making it to the TV lounge by 9. I lost track of time and now it's 2am. oops.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Who is Dar?

BTW I'm in the PUB and no one is here except for Ashtten and his girlfriend and they're just spooning/sexing on the couch and I have no one to play with :@

Dar

Smash Rookie
you dont know who Dar last of his tribe is? that makes me very upset, im that guy that lives at the apartment and yells all the time, though i never played with u guys, i am indeed a mighty smasher. all i play with is deva and aaron. but i am still mighty, like a tree, yet this tree can move, and be a mighty smasher of awesome purporsions. and believe me this is no rouse. until next time gentilmen....

*POOF*

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Who is Dar?

BTW I'm in the PUB and no one is here except for Ashtten and his girlfriend and they're just spooning/sexing on the couch and I have no one to play with :@
sorry dew, I shouldn't be making plans to be awake at certain times unless I have a job to force me awake.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Hey, this summer we should have a huge smash party (maybe a tourney or something) at my place. Once it warms up, we could use my shop, which is basically the size of a house with practically nothing in it.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
you guys will need to split the gas cost though if your coming to the tournament in my dads van.

edit:I know the back of the van is big :)

Peaches

Smash Lord
I might be in town already on Friday and maybe I can get my buddy to come with. Some more specific directions would be really helpful. Just an address or name of the apartments and I can find it.
I read on another post that it was Cedar Aparments #15? And Peaches just said it was 5 or 5A..

Oh, and I don't think I'll be making it to the TV lounge by 9. I lost track of time and now it's 2am. oops.
IT's actually Building 1, apartment 5, thus the 15.

Quite honestly though, the apartments are RIGHT off division. So, if you can get on magnesium then you can just call Aaron's place (509)468-2682 for further direction if you get lost.

Or call me if you want. (509)-863-7136

Kamaji

Smash Ace
How many ppl can fit in the back of Redyoshi's van? If theres room, I'll just ditch the thought of driving myself and ride with u guys.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Who is Dar?

Hey we were just sleeping... yeah sorry bout that though... oh well I got a nap so I was not too grouchy! :D

Also for Aaron's house you just take Division up to Magnesium road which is just down the hill, past the Walgreen's in the north. As soon as you hit Magnesium you take a right (figuring you going north-bound) and hit the first left on Magnesium (it has a island just across from the turn.) Just follow the road a short while, before you hit the WalMart there is an apartment complex called Cedar Meadows, it will be to your left. Just turn into there and find apartment 12. do not bother knocking just go in and everyone will be waiting. Those of you from Cheney can just hitch a ride from the division bus which makes a stop just on the corner of Magnesium road... if you have no ride that is.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Me too!

I figure priority will go as follows

RedYoshi (of course) (& mebbe his friend?)
Deva
Chip
Peaches
Metroid
Ashtten
Me

So really theres only one more place =\. If needed, I will ride with you two, Kamaji

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Mmk, so I'll prolly just drive DJ and I. I have 2 seats left, so PM me if anyone would like to ride with us.

Edit: And oh yeah, I dont drive that piece of crap anymore by the way lol :p

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
just to let you guys know Theres only 2 seats in the front,1 for the driver and 1 for someone who wants to keep the driver company.It sucks that my brother retired from smash.He was such a good falco :(

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I have a portable gamecube screen (assuming I can find it) so I automatically get a spot :p Gamecube on 5 inch tv screen that doesn't run on batteries = win.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Mmk, so I'll prolly just drive DJ and I. I have 2 seats left, so PM me if anyone would like to ride with us.

Edit: And oh yeah, I dont drive that piece of crap anymore by the way lol :p
Thats good to hear, man! lol. Tell DJ thanks again for the Red Robin.. haha. That was awesome :) . I think I will find the cheaper way to Western WA to be a better option for me, seeing as how I'm a poor college student. :ohwell:

(This is to everyone) However, I was talking to Deva earlier today and proposed something: how about we try holding casuals here, at my house, next Friday (or even tomorrow?)? It would provide for a better environment for the younger smashers; my house is alcohol and drug free. There is also more room, more (and bigger) TV's, as well as more space for more TV's for you guys to bring ;) . I realize it's quite a ways to drive out here, but I figure you guys could carpool to the Plaza, then take the bus, together, right to my house, since there is a bus stop literally 10 yards from it. Then you could take the bus back out to Spokane in the morning. The bus is only a dollar, and even free for Deva and Ashtten.

Dear Dar & Co.: don't get me wrong, I like you guys; I like you, I like Aaron, I like that long haired fellow that is into Pink Floyd and drinking Tropical Rum. I just think it's sometimes awkward and imposing with the lot of us sort of just showing up at your guys' apartment, slightly uninvited.

I didn't mean to write an essay for you guys. I hope we can have casuals here at my place in the near future, then perhaps a smashfest if weather and Spokane smashers allow.

Top Bottom