• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
k m3troid,good luck :) .my dad will allow me to stay all night and play smash with you guys this friday.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Who wants to go to TANG 22.5 with me and Peaches? He was saying that we could go if we could get a couple more people to split gas money with. That would be tyte.

Also, Matt, you should probably throw your Thesaurus away, it makes you sound like a *******.

artifice

Smash Ace
dont know you Brdy or peaches very well but I can go to Tang with you if we leave saterday morning. early i presume. I dont know if thats duable or not. dont know how far it is x. X

pm me if interested. OR call me on my cell 389 1508

brdy_

Smash Lord
Based on my estimations, it will be about $100-$110 there and back (that's the overall cost for the whole trip). So like $20-$25 each.

That's assuming he gets 19 mpg (he drives a mid to late 80's wagon-esque car, just a guess) and assuming gas costs around $2.70-$2.80. It's a little over 350 miles to the Portland area. It may vary by a few dollars but thats what I'm guessing.

OMG I just looked outside and it's ****ing snowing. Hopefully this clears up by Friday evening or Saturday morning =\.

Peaches

Smash Lord
Spokane Smash, We Know Drama.

It's looking sketchy, but the roads appear to be very drivable at the current time, I'll check again tonight.

SO, here's to hoping. Deva, Try to get work off so we can go Saturday.

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
that was just my little brother... sry guys i would not know if eastern Wa sucked because i have only played one of you so, it would be pointless for me to write that. im sry for the confusion.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
R.C. - Make it to Gameclucks! I'm learning C. Falcon and want to see your tricksies.

Also - it doesn't reflect good on the PR when you don't compete >_>

Not your fault but still...COME PLAY!!!

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
R.C. - Make it to Gameclucks! I'm learning C. Falcon and want to see your tricksies.

Also - it doesn't reflect good on the PR when you don't compete >_>

Not your fault but still...COME PLAY!!!
Learning the Falcon huh? Most excellent. I would love to show whatever tricksies I possess Dan. I actually MIGHT be able to make it to next GC seeing as how Spring break is coming up. I am unsure of the week it starts on though soooo...no good. I'll look into it. As for the PR, ah, no biggie. If I gotta be downvoted because I can't attend, it's the way it's gotta be. I understand and it doesn't matter all that much.

Deva

Smash Lord
So who else is showing up for casuals tonight at Aaron's.

edit: urg, everyone at work is lazy and won't cover for me......I don't think I'll be able to get saturday off. Maybe if we plan for the next TANG in advance I can request the time off instead of trying to find someone to cover in the last minute.

brdy_

Smash Lord
This TANG has been planned forever! I've been talking about it for a while now. I'll try to show up at Aaron's - think someone could gimme a ride from the plaza?

PS: It's snowing pretty hard now so I doubt the roads will be ok to drive to Portland. ;(

Deva

Smash Lord
Sorry, I meant if I had planned on going before hand. I didn't think about going till Peaches made plans a few days ago. If you catch the next bus at four, I'll stop by the Jefferson parking lot around four thirty to give you a ride.

edit: I'm leaving to catch the bus right now so I'll just stop by around 4:30. hope you're there.

brdy_

Smash Lord
ack.. I won't be catching the bus for another few hours.. around 7ish. Will the buses still drive if the snow gets really bad?

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
i never thought to check on here for other spokane-area players. could someone give me the downlow on the spokane smash scene? like, where do you guys play, are there any tournaments going on, how many people involved, weird tournament rules, etc?

Peaches

Smash Lord
We mostly have been playing at Aaron's house, some of us are thinking about trying to move so as not to intrude on Aaron so much. Ummm, no tourney's planned. Maybe we'll try to make a bigger tournament.

It's really about 4-7 people that play.

Chip.

you know what to do
We mostly have been playing at Aaron's house, some of us are thinking about trying to move so as not to intrude on Aaron so much. Ummm, no tourney's planned. Maybe we'll try to make a bigger tournament.

It's really about 4-7 people that play.
Srrsly, it may seem weird and seems uncomfortable but you'll get used to it, trust me lol.

Oh yeah, good smashin' with everyone yesterday ;)

If anyone wants to mm with me, I will accept-$5

Young Link vs. anyone?

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Srrsly, it may seem weird and seems uncomfortable but you'll get used to it, trust me lol.

Oh yeah, good smashin' with everyone yesterday ;)

If anyone wants to mm with me, I will accept-$5

Young Link vs. anyone?
I accept the MM. YL vs C Falcon

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
So are there any regular casual matches set up sometime? I'd like to barge in and stink up the place sometime.

Chip.

you know what to do
I accept the MM. YL vs C Falcon
Umm...!
>_>

<_<

*bites nails frantically*

Fine..but there goes my money XD

In response to Icraq: SLyD's place (or was SlyD's place that is >_>) we just hang out, eat food, smash all night long, and just pretty much have a kick-*** good time. There Casuals every Friday and anyones welcome to come.

I dunno the address and I don't really care, but you can always ask somebody else ^_^

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I think the address is cedar meadows appartment 15.

edit:When I play smash really late at night,I feel like I'm playing my crappiest

Peaches

Smash Lord
So are there any regular casual matches set up sometime? I'd like to barge in and stink up the place sometime.

I see that you're from CHeney. Definitely hit up Brady when you can. He lives in one of the Fraternities at Eastern, I don't remember which one.

brdy_

Smash Lord
That's me. I'd be down to play most of the time, whenever you can. Check your PMs. Also, in the PUB TV lounge on the second floor during weekdays from like 9-2, Deva and Ashtten play in there. It's across from the Cyber Cafe thing past the big lounge room (I stop by sometimes too). I added you to AIM.

Top Bottom