• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
ok guys, very funny. So anything happening this weekend. ill be gone all this week for state basket ball. by the way. did any of you guys go to the basket ball game at EW in cheney on friday, the band im in was there and i thought i saw ashten. just curios. lol

artifice

Smash Ace
im trying to figure that out =p

if you guys want to smash try my cell phone around 7. hopefully ill have found someone to play with by then =/ 389 1508.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
i would love to come out and play, sadly, i dont have a ride either. maybe someone could do a car pool.

Red.

Smash Ace
I wanna smash with u guys one last time for good old times.

on a side note, deva and chip: we need to do some character ditto friendlies and maybe we can mm if u guys rly want.

Lorem Ipsum

Smash Cadet

on a side note, deva and chip: we need to do some character ditto friendlies and maybe we can mm if u guys rly want.
red, come to my house this weekend!!

this is blake

Red.

Smash Ace
give me an address and I'll be there.

edit: do u have a copy of brawl by any chance?

I have also quit ssbm and ssb for good. I only play for fun now.

Zhar

Smash Cadet
dude the classics are awesome. its what got us to this point in our scociety.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
i have to agree with Zhar for once (shudder) you cant just abandon brawl, melee or the original smash like that. it made us into the smashers we are. and once a smasher, always a smasher.

Peaches

Smash Lord

Wut? Are you moving or something?

So this brawl game came out? Do you guys like it?

Lorem Ipsum

Smash Cadet
So yea, brawl til dawn or whatever at my house for the usuals that i hang out with. nick pat casey ash that means you guys and whoever you want to bring. oh yea and that adam guy. red i think it'd be cool if you could tag along somehow.

oh yeah, this friday. show up whenever

Blake_somes@yahoo.com email me for directions, or just call me 863-5531. Also, casey knows how to get here.

Red.

Smash Ace
guys, I can't smash with u guys this weekend i'm in the hospital getting my apendix taking out because it ruptured on me. plz hope I get better

and if u guys don't believe me go **** yourselfs.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
wow... so much anger...
I'm sorry about your appendix red, it sounds painful. Get better soon!
ps- if you're bored in the hospital with nothing to do, you should watch the EWU tourney vids on brady's youtube.

Blake- I'll be at your place on friday! I might need your adress though (PM it to me).

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to make it as well, Blake PM me the address too and I will try to get there.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
if any of u guys would like to visit me, let me know.
I would if I could, but I don't have any easy way of doing so. I do hope you the best though man. Get better soon.

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
wow Red, im so sorry to hear about your apendix, hope you get better very soon.

btw everyone, im trying to get back into the smashing scene, if any of youwould like to come to my house and play or invite me over or whatever, id really like it :)

Red.

Smash Ace
wow Red, im so sorry to hear about your apendix, hope you get better very soon.

btw everyone, im trying to get back into the smashing scene, if any of youwould like to come to my house and play or invite me over or whatever, id really like it :)
thx

come over to these tourneys and get ur lasy *** over here. Plus I'm not going to bother mming you anymore since u nvr show up.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
what do you mean this site sucks now. i still come here, and so do a ton of other people. its what you make of it that makes an opinion.

Samwise I Am

Smash Rookie
So any life left in Eastern Wa? I go to WSU, got some buddies who want to get more involved in Smash. Neither this board nor the AiB boards have been posted on for months! People still playing?

Samwise I Am

Smash Rookie
Not the Eastern WA one. The last reply on it that I saw was from early June.

Is there a new topic up since then?

Top Bottom