• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Zhar

Smash Cadet
r u guys going 2 play brawl this weekend and if yes what r the details (time place all of it)
i need them details

bacon

Kamaji

Smash Ace
r u guys going 2 play brawl this weekend and if yes what r the details (time place all of it)
i need them details

bacon
read the last few pages over and over again until you get it... I answered you twice, and several people did as well. Look at the thread that we gave you a link to.

artifice

Smash Ace
car got hit.. like last night... ****ing, bumper is in my back seat.

but i got a new key wich is goood?

****ing world., ****ing hit and run. ****ing god ****it

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I left you a message about that... you should file an accident report and see if your insurance will do anything. You HAD a ticket... I'm not sure what happened to it though. We were looking at it last night and it wasnt there. It said that you had 14 days before you got a late fee though, so you might want to look into that.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
car got hit.. like last night... ****ing, bumper is in my back seat.

but i got a new key wich is goood?

****ing world., ****ing hit and run. ****ing god ****it
lets totally hunt this guy down and three stock him in brawl

uhh **** man, i guess there's a possibility there were witnesses? cops might interview for you. or did this not happen at the dorms?

artifice

Smash Ace
nick what time did you see my car last night? i check it at like 3pmish? it was still good.

filled a police report this morning. cops came by took pics and stuff. not to hopfull about finding them tho. dads checking insurance see if hit and run is convered.

also i made you a cool sig nick =/ couple pages back, use that shiz

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
No coolio sig for me...:( Oh well, Adam when do you want to smash today, I am busy until 4 if I do not get a response I will call then. Laterz -Ash

artifice

Smash Ace
yay dad says insurance will cover it.

Ash i was gana make you one tonight prolly at work .

Jem. maybe if i get realy bored. it wont be in the same stlye tho, thats for ewa only ;d

also smash wednesday night? std maybe? I get off school at 5:30. but i might skip not sure yet. i might have phone working by then too. not sure tho

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
No coolio sig for me...:( Oh well, Adam when do you want to smash today, I am busy until 4 if I do not get a response I will call then. Laterz -Ash
yea what nick said
5pm his place

Kamaji

Smash Ace
nick what time did you see my car last night? i check it at like 3pmish? it was still good.

filled a police report this morning. cops came by took pics and stuff. not to hopfull about finding them tho. dads checking insurance see if hit and run is convered.

also i made you a cool sig nick =/ couple pages back, use that shiz

i think i went up there around 8ish...

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
The room is now PUB 357.

Adam, I need Brawl now. :D Could you help a brotha out?
sorry just got online
i will be at smash club tho! :D

i'll probably be there 2:30-2:45

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I'll be a little bit late as I'm traveling with someone else who's not available till 2:45...add in bus travel time...I'll be there at 4:00 I'd guess.

Is Deva going to be there? I really want to have a round with him, despite the fact that I will die horribly.

Zhar

Smash Cadet
y u guys no want me 2 post also robotnik is here and he wants 2 know if the tourney will be at ewu in cheney

Legendary_Kyle

Smash Apprentice
HI EVERYONE! It's been a LONG while since I've been able to be here. Man I've missed you people. How has everything been, who's been winning, and who's leading?

Top Bottom