• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
soooo adam, you called me when I was at work today, then I called you back and you didnt answer.
you got pwned by my answering machine.

sorry, would've called ya back. didn't know you called, though.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Singles will be up by tonight. Hopefully I can get them all up. If not all tonight, then Tuesday morning :)

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Can I stop by for some Smashin' Action at your dorms, Nick?

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Anything going on this weekend? I would enjoy getting some more playtime in before the US version comes out. Smashfest or STD or w/e??

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
13th? Not too bad for my first play. XP
lol, yeah, our match would have been close if it wornt for the fact you grabed be and commited suicide with bowser. lol that was freakin halarios.

well like you have heard from zhar no doubt, i really enjoyed last saterday. 10 more days till american release though.

Adam: lol, your disc was being a bag. nobody wanted to play on it for the fact of how many times in lagged us out. lol

Kamaji: i didnt really see you there at the tourney. heard your name get called out, but didnt see you. =(

Brdy: thanks for putting our past differences behind us. i really feel stupid after what i did. you played great on saterday.

eggz: didnt really see you much but......i really dont know what to say but glad you were there.

and to everyone else, im glad i showed up and played some smash with you all.

by the way.... is there anything this weekend or the next? i would really like to smash some more with you guys.

oh and i heard the GC is soon. when and where is it?

artifice

Smash Ace
---------------------------------------------------------------------

lets decide.

important!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

okay so now we have monthly tournments that we would expect out of town/oos people to attend. assuming that happens... do we want to keep a bi weekly going? it would be before and after that monthly usualy. twice a month, for locals mostly...

OR

skip the bi weekly, maybe host a casual friday? or saturday? we also have smash club on wednesdays so... anyway if we DO get rid of bi weeklys. than i think we should transfer the chit chat over to brdys thread, and kill this one, cause theres lots of reasons to do it, including the owner of the thread got his account banned.

so lets decide.

also up for vote should be wether to ban super glen from tournments cause hes annoying... just kidding... or am i?...

anyway discuss.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
I say yes to everything?...

No raelly I think we could be fine doing it either way. Smash club gives ample oppertunity for people in the area to meet, but there are people who cannot make it and they would probably want to keep Bi-Weeklies going. I really have no reason to vote either way. We could do Bi- weeklies easy enough and we could not do them just as easily.

As for Super Glen... Dang I hate that guy, Ban him !!! j/k :p

Valdens

Smash Ace
As long as whatever you guys choose to do is some time during the weekend/later Friday, I'm game. As much as I'd love to come Smash during the week, I don't think I'm ready to drop out of school for Brawl just yet.

Also, I vote 100% to ban Super Glenn, he's a real noob!

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
If it means anything, I'd personally rather do anything on a weekend. And I'd rather skip the biweekly and do the casual saturday and monthly, especially if we're playing Brawl on the "casual saturday" since everyone for the most part is pretty new.

And I think we should move to brdy's thread as well.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I think we should transfer to bradys thread, and just have the monthlys. That way the tourneys dont get overdone (yes, we'll get more practice, but we'll have lower attendance).

Also, I think wednesday smash club will be fine for our casuals. We usually end up doing it 2-3 days out of the week anyway too.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I think we should transfer to bradys thread, and just have the monthlys. That way the tourneys dont get overdone (yes, we'll get more practice, but we'll have lower attendance).

Also, I think wednesday smash club will be fine for our casuals. We usually end up doing it 2-3 days out of the week anyway too.

Top Bottom