• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Ahh another D3, welcome to the Kingdom my friend, obviously you have to bow down to me, but that's a given

To do this, you must pledge any free time to the King, he will be your guide, your saviour and help you kick some serious ***.

Oh and you can't be the one in the Ice blue cloak, he's mine. lol

What do you need to learn about D3, oh and what's your control setting?
lol. it's cool, I actually use the brown one (I have a black and red D3 on that slot ;))

What I really just need to learn is the best way to use him - approaches, baits, etc. I'm guessing just watching and playing you and seeing what you do will help a lot in that. (I need to work on my tilt game, I need more up tilt, I always do upsmashes without meaning to... :/)

and I use standard Melee config (tapjump on) ... ruins me with Yoshi, but I use MK as well so he needs the tapjump for Uair juggles. is there a specific control setting that works best with D3? O_o

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Alright I got my tickets for Saturday. For some reason my dad bought underground tickets for Brad even though I didn't even ask him to and Brad didn't ask him to either lool

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
I guess its just me without under ground ticket now >.> i didn't have enough money when i got my ticket.
how much is it and ill buy one in the morning before we go on the train to London

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I didnt say i have a laod of ****ign grab buttons u noob, Smudge has a load of grab buttons not me u noobs.

Smudge

Smash Lord
I have grab buttons coming out my arse

Seriously though, my control set is messed up

A - Standard
B - Special
L - Jump
R - Shield
X, Y, Z, D-Pad - Grab
C-Stick - Smashes

Think that's it, The D-pad is just so I can say I have 7 different ways to grab an opponent.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Classic Controller Dayum, Rake u shud get a premium account and change ur name.
Classic control pro is like the original, but with grips and decent shoulder buttons making it look like a ps2/3 controller

and yea i know, but MTR is already taken. I wanna go to M.T.R as im sure thats not, bt i dont wanna pay for it :O

Tamoo

Smash Master
plus you can just pay for a shorter period of time if all you want is the name change, don't have to go the whole year

Also, i'd double check whether mtr is taken tho, I just typed it into the player search thing and the name came up but when i searched the name, there were no posts, so maybe someone took the name and never posted? Or maybe im just wrong, dunno

edit: Actually, I think MTR is free :) King MTR is taken tho lol!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
little thing to note is they dont seem too anal about the pm title, I didnt know about it at first I just sent a pm with the title "name change" and it still got done >_>

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeah, pranking is the same process. Make sure you are precise with the username you want to prank.

imo just leave it as Smudge; your choice though.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Ha, well i know mtr is taken, i tried making a new account. if i go mike the rake im just adding mike on the front which i cba with, it's mtr son. hmm, i may go premium....duno

Top Bottom