• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Condor me and the Leicester guys are leaving at 9:25 on sat morn...come with us man :). Just try and be at the station earlier of course :)

I'm staying at Willz tonight then will be heading off tomorrow. If you need to get in touch with us or anything, gimme a text, 07542 909 363

FlyCondor

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys didn't check here before I got the train on friday.

Anyways whats the plan? We need our own (mini?)fest before GT2 so that when we go to the nationals more than one of us actually gets out of the pools, lol. Fandemz told me he's probably upfor joining us for it, and I'm sure I could persuade Bishkin to come too.

Ideas anyone? We could probably do it at my house, but theres not much space and we only have 2 TV's and one wii...

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Update: I may only be able to house about 5, my Mum said she thought that 8 was really a lot. I'll see if I can convince her closer to the time for GT2.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Not surprised tbh, although your living room is ****ing huge.

Also me, Calzum, Brado, Rake and Yeniths already confirmed for yours!

Thanks for having us round Alex your house is awsumz and your cat is ****ing annoying!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeah I thought I'd be able to fit 8 easier but she was saying how it was a bit of a squeeze xD, though my living room is what makes it possible.

no prob will, can't do anything about the cat though I'm afraid.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
ha, i do like melee, but only doubles, guess you just get ***** too bad as a no techskill ganon =P

and yen or trio
sort something out for next week!!!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Gannnnnon needs no tech skill really :S.

Also I'm working on it MTR, I'll let you guys know by tomorrow if i can do some shiz.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
yayuhz

alex' mum is too pro... making darren eat that ham sandwich. XD.

srs. too pro. it was epic. ANDY, YOU ARE DOING A FEST ****IT, EVEN IF IT'S JUST US GUYS COMING OVER.

I must 0-death Rake at Brawl-. 4srs. I don't see myself coming to yens (london cleared me out ... also need to get a new pad) so it'll be trio3 who will let me bring the bznz. :]

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Awsome stuff george, andy should do something the week after, i have the next 2 saturdays off so if possible get somethin goin for the next 2 weeks.
And obv if i can help with any lifts at all i shall

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
London monthlies is whats been happening Smudge
9 of EM (Dooan+DoplG included) went (is Dopl EM?)

BRAWL:
Calzorz got first with Kira(not enough time to finish)
Willz got 3rd
DoplGhost got 4th?
TRIO 5th
EM ****

MELEE:
only Yeniths got out of pools but got knocked out in the first round

East Mids has come to a concusion though that Fuzzy dont like EM

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeah Dopl got 4th. Trio got 5th with Exile (diddy kong mainer). Also, yes Rake, I did beat Trio!

Top Bottom