• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E4U: Remix - West Coast - NEW PLAYER DISCOUNTS!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend

The West Coast series is back with another event. The last event was hype all around with a total of 72 players entering the Smash events. We hope to expand once again this time around and will be back at the same awesome venue as last time, Desu-Nation!

Singles Pools will take place to ensure you get a good amount of matches (5 minimum). If you make it out of pools, you will proceed to the pro bracket. If you do not make it out of pools, we will have an amateur bracket for those interested.

9410 E Las tunas Drive
Temple City, CA 91780

TIMES

11:00 A.M. - Venue opens - Signups Begin
~12:00 P.M. - Signups end, Singles Pools begins shortly
3:00 P.M. - Doubles Pools Begin

Amateur and Pro Singles Bracket begin as Doubles is coming to an end.

Prices

Singles Entry Fee: $10
Doubles Entry Fee: $5.00 Per Player
Door Fee: $10
Amateur Bracket (for those who do not make it out of pools): $3

Parking
Parking is really bad in front of the store. Instead, park at the Ralph's a block over. I'll add a picture in soon to show you guys exactly where to park!

Pro Bracket Payout
1st: 50% of pot
2nd: 25% of pot
3rd: 10% of pot
4th: 5% of pot
5th: 3% of pot
5th: 3% of pot
7th: 2% of pot
7th: 2% of pot

Doubles Payouts
1st - 58% of pot
2nd - 28% of pot
3rd - 9% of pot
4th - 5% of pot
*If less than 20 teams enter, payout will be top 3*

Check out the link below for more information on the Elite Four Series.
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=102942

Brawl will be using the Unity Ruleset 2.1 - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12492158

MikeHazeGaming@gmail.com

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
As always, setups will be an important factor for this event. i'm going to dedicate hopefully at least four of my setups to Melee only, so there will not be a lack of Melee setups this time around, but please do your part and help out.

New Player Discount flyers as well as rulesets will be up soon.

Follow the facebook page -
http://www.facebook.com/events/203920806370256/

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
There wasn't enough room for them for the majority of the tournament (not enough tables), which is something i'm much more prepared for this time around.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Maybe I'll try to come.

Start a Bad Player Fund for me? :D :D :D

Bing

Smash Master
Apparently this is pretty hype. can someone send me a number of projected entrants and like a list of a few big named players for both games? I'd really appreciate that :)

soju

SD God
Does the winner of amateur bracket have a chance to go to pro bracket or something? And do you have to pay twice to enter melee and brawl? If not I guess I can unleash my swaggindorf and use das boot on some brawlers :B

boxman_4

Smash Rookie
Does the winner of amateur bracket have a chance to go to pro bracket or something? And do you have to pay twice to enter melee and brawl? If not I guess I can unleash my swaggindorf and use das boot on some brawlers :B
^^ couldn't we just join both brackets?

soju

SD God
Because, you can only enter amateur if you don't make it from pools, or that's how I read it. :<

k9.

Smash Ace
Apparently this is pretty hype. can someone send me a number of projected entrants and like a list of a few big named players for both games? I'd really appreciate that :)
Mike told me he had around 60 players last time.
Good Players coming...

Socal: MikeHaze, Havoc, Tryant, Richbrown, Mr. con con, and DEHF

Vegas: FOW, sk92, and Z

AZ: Darklink, KiraFlax, Silly Kyle, and K9

Nor cal is coming i heard, but i don't know who is good from there besides trevonte and kadaj

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Is SK92 actually confirmed? I haven't heard anything from him, unless he plans to drive himself.

Morin0

Smash Lord
Actually, I just re-read the OP and checked out the AiB page and I don't see a lot of info about Melee. And 99% of the tournaments hosted by MikeHaze are Brawl so...how likely is it for Melee to happen?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
pretty sure this is gonna have melee, almost all of his tournaments in the past few months or so have had both

Top Bottom