• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official E3 2021 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
I'm excited. I'm really excited. I have specific hopes but more than anything I wanna see anything that just happens to be cool. And they've hyped this up enough I think they just might deliver. They're confident, so I am too.

Last edited:

volbound1700

Smash Master
Possible double reveal?
Not sure that means anything but I personally feel we are getting both reveals or at least a hint of the final pass character (could be a generic we are getting character from series response).

We will also get the question answered on whether this is it for Smash Ultimate or more content is coming.

zferolie

Smash Hero
I know Reimu is a low chance(same with Shantae), but with all the things happening in touhou this and last year... its never been bigger and more world wide. if it was ever Reimus time, its now.

As for shantae, I still beleive she was considered for base for a moment, ence the sprits and the only non fighter with a battle icon that does have any ties to any character playable...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I don't know if it's either leaks or just a toxic war in those comments but man I'm dying to know.
Leaks are out and people have no chill.

zferolie

Smash Hero
even if we get both fighters revealed, I think we can still speculate on mii fighters and stuff... but as a whole this will be a big slow down... it was fun though. And looking forward to talking about the next smash :p

volbound1700

Smash Master
Speculation for Brawl was equally as insane as the game itself
Speculation for Smash 4 was, in the end, more fun than the actual game
Speculation for Ultimate was not quite as fun as the actual game

THE CIRCLE IS FULL
You summed it up well. Smash 4 was ruined by poor Single Player for those that did NOT have 3DS. The Smash Party mode was trash and Classic was trash. Brawl had amazing SP features. Ultimate has decent Single Player, not as good as Brawl, but amazing roster, level collection, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom