• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official E3 2021 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zumaddy

Smash Ace
I haven't played any of the newer Tekkens in a while but I did like the older ones quite a bit, I'm a little sad it's not Jin but still a good choice!

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Well, on one hand, no Sol or Nightmare

But you know what, I will take Kazuya any day of the week for the fighting game character, and Emotionless Passion is a god tier song

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Alright we’ll my 10 minute break is almost up but I’m glad I got to see a little bit. Y’all enjoy the rest of the Direct! Maybe there’ll be 1 more at the end like last E3? 🤔

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Kazuya is really great choice! And I love how they referenced the cliff scene in the Tekken games.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I never thought we'd get two fighting game characters in one pass.

Twilord

Smash Ace
I was super confident it would be another Bandai Namco rep, and they'd be from an inhouse ongoing series, and Lloyd seemed fishy because I figured the Mii-Costume thing was too obvious.

Honestly despite my Digimon conclusion being wrong this legitimately makes me feel like I wasn't crazy.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
No offence, but I think Tales of rep is dead too. This is Namcos 1 character this pass.
We’ll see. They didn’t have anything the first pass or base game, so maybe they’ll get two to make up for it. Also they kind of are the co developers of the game.

Also we literally just broke a rule after months of thinking Tekken was dead.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This confirms it. Mii Fighter costumes, or at least veteran ones from Smash 4, do not deconfirm other characters from the same franchise from getting in.
People thought that was a rule? Deadass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom