• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
In my family we have Filipino time (I'm half) which is a half an hour late. When we invite my cousins, we invite them a half an hour earlier than when we want them to show up.

And in my group of friends we have Nick time, where in his world he says 20 mins, but it's actually 2 hours.
Sounds like he has awesome lunch breaks.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Amiibo's are being considered to allow custom orders.
Ordering your own mii may become a possibility.
It's some news.

Simensis

Smash Apprentice
Of course, my mistake. However, I suppose the same rule could still apply, an obsession with time is largely an American mind-set that might not necessarily apply to Chile.
I'm in Mexico, and I can say I am ABSOLUTELY suffering as y'all are.

Morbi

Scavenger
What a spoilt *****. Anyone would have killed to had that opportunity, but she loses and acts like a child.
I would not have murdered for the opportunity as that would be counter-intuitive. You would; more likely than not, go to prison for such a heinous act. Other than that, I do not necessarily feel as though she is spoiled because she did not enjoy the game. But... whatevs.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
I would not have murdered for the opportunity as that would be counter-intuitive. You would; more likely than not, go to prison for such a heinous act. Other than that, I do not necessarily feel as though she is spoiled because she did not enjoy the game. But... whatevs.
It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
She... could have worded her post better. I doubt she meant it the way it looked.

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
She of course has every right not not have enjoyed the game, but..when a big corporation like that goes out of thei way for you like that, atleast PRETENd to be grateful, atleast until the moment passes and they dont care about what you tweet anymore o:

It would be as if right after Zer0 won, he tweeted "Smash 4 is just not as good as Melee, what a waste of my time!"

Its like a giant slap in the face to them!

PirateHaxx

Smash Cadet
Dammit, was so close, but I give up.....must.... sleep....

May yall make it to the finish line

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Hey guys, since we are all waiting on Zero, does anybody got any good Ghost Stories?
In the year 2020, they say the ghost of Son of Kratos still lingers the halls of Smashboards, having perished from malnourishment and un-delivered hype years prior.

He says nothing but "Zero.....Zeeeerooo...." as he floats around, haunting all who pre-announce announcements.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
Hey guys, since we are all waiting on Zero, does anybody got any good Ghost Stories?
Once upon a time, four friendly ghosts lived in peace in their happy, fruit filled maze. They frolicked, they played. Then, one day, The Yellow Usurper invaded their territory and threatened to eat their entire food supply. They fought valiantly to defend their homeland, but the fiend unlocked a secret power to render them defenseless. While they were incapacitated, he hunted them down, one by one, and ATE THEM. Having consumed the ghosts, the monster then had the power to summon their souls at will to battle for him. Now, The Yellow Usurper marches into a new battle with the four ghosts in tow, and nothing will stop his hunger.

RIP Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and Clyde.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Once, a yellow disc with a mouth was navigating dimly-lit passages when suddenly...

...A GHOST APPEARED!!!

wooooOOOOoooOOOOooooOOOOoooo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSP0OEIm3CM

mogwaimon

Smash Apprentice
I won't say anything bad about PeachyHime's tweet or whatever. She's entitled to her opinion, but I think we should all wait for the game to come out before we completely condemn it like that. I remember going to one of the early Brawl tournaments before the game was released, up in Worcester, MA. When I finally got on one of the setups there was some insane input lag and the whole game controlled horribly, but when I got the actual game it had none of that input lag at all.

Now that I think of it, that particular tournament was 1v1 with items. I know it wasn't as publicized as the Invitational, but I have to wonder why they didn't just do 1v1 there too. Other than the obvious 'we designed for 4 players!' there was more than enough 4 player footage throughout E3....Ah well

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
Man I have Graduation tomorrow but I am trying to stay up to see Zero say anything or whatever :c

Last edited:
ZeRo holding out for the PoTD is the only indication that this might be worth seeing. While I don't think he's "trolling" I think it's probably something cool for him and a few other people, but not for the rest of us.

AccordionChick

Smash Rookie
Once upon a time... & the old woman said "We haven't had any guests at this hotel for 40 years". THE END. (Scariest story ever)

In other news.. Hype killed. Time for bed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom