• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 2014 speculation: Any more to come?

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I just have a feeling that Meta knight, Wario, Ridley and another newcomer will be at E3 because of the games listed in the club Nintendo website...

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do
Crap.

It's Kawashima.

Oh, btw, does anyone know a good place to go when I get home from school to avoid spoilers and watch the Digital Event?
Would Youtube suffice?

Last edited:

Ginger Hail

Smash Apprentice
I just have a feeling that Meta knight, Wario, Ridley and another newcomer will be at E3 because of the games listed in the club Nintendo website...

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do
That's just last months downloadable game rewards. I doubt it has anything to do with the newcomers. Just another case of people looking too much into things just like with the Trophy segment from the Direct.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Crap.

It's Kawashima.

Oh, btw, does anyone know a good place to go when I get home from school to avoid spoilers and watch the Digital Event?
Would Youtube suffice?
I'd suggest just opening up the page the Direct will be on before you leave for school in the morning, and just leave it there. Don't check computers or internet while at school, and maybe even turn off your phone. And then when you get back, just refresh the page and watch the direct.

That oughta work.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'd suggest just opening up the page the Direct will be on before you leave for school in the morning, and just leave it there. Don't check computers or internet while at school, and maybe even turn off your phone. And then when you get back, just refresh the page and watch the direct.

That oughta work.
Unless they have things at the side that show what was shown and when in the video.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Unless they have things at the side that show what was shown and when in the video.
****, you're right. That happened last year. Hmm....well, honestly that's the best solution even still. Just click the video as fast as you can when the page refreshes, and maximize.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Maybe not WFT or Sheik.
"You mean the trainer from Wii Fit? You didn't even play as her, you played as the Mii. Plus no one was expecting or wanting her!"

"Oh, so we don't get Zelda... but we get a one-time transformation of her along with likes of Bowser and Peach? Huh."

I dunno, I think they were both pretty obscure in the grand scheme of things.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
No way is the Digital Event going to be live. If it was Nintendo might as well have done a normal conference.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
No way is the Digital Event going to be live. If it was Nintendo might as well have done a normal conference.
At least they gave us Reggie Fils A-mech to make up for the lack of memes. wemissyounonspecificactionfigure

Anyone know if they will do a live stream on Youtube like with the Direct?

D

Deleted member

Guys
GUYS
LITTLEBIGPLANET 3
THIS NOVEMBER
STOP IT SONY I'M TRYING TO SAVE MY HYPE FOR NINTENDO

D

Deleted member

Actually, if they needed to get 3 characters more, i think that the game might be bad...
Adding more content =/= bad
LBP 2 added tons of new stuff and it was way better than the first IMO.
Also Sony is killing it this E3. Let's hope Nintendo does just as good if not better.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Little Big Planet 3!? Urge to buy PS4 RISING. Nintendo, halp.
Well, I GTG to bed now. When I wake up, IT'S GONNA BE THE BIG DAY.

PAYKE MAYNE.

Last edited:

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
I must admit that Sony has some awesome games, but there are some stuff who can be arguably terrible.

No man's sky, the new eve, (edit) Grim Fandango, proyect beast, the order 1886... these games look fantastic. But then Entwitned, the redux farcry4 and Battlefield trailers, the cornucopia of sprited games for psn killed some the mood for me. I dunno.

It might be that the games that have been showed weren't for my tastes. Who knows.

Plus, ¿i'm the only one who is a little done with SO MANY FPSs as a big proyects? Most of the games i remember from this E3 are FPSs :/

Edit2: SERIOUSLY, he says "free to play means free to play" and then put in the video "some features available for a fee". Wtf.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

-STRIKE AT E3-

WITH THE RIVAL COMPANIES MICROSOFT AND SONY BOTH BRINGING
STRONG TITLES TO THE TABLE, NINTENDO LOOKS ON.
MANY EXPRESS THEIR DOUBTS AND FEARS OVER THE BIG N,
BUT TOMORROW, NINTENDO PLANS A COUNTER OFFENSIVE, AND
WITH A SMASH BROS. TOURNAMENT AND THE DIGITAL EVENT JUST
AROUND THE BEND, THE ONLY TRUE QUESTION REMAINS;
ARE OUR BODIES READY....?

Last edited:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Mewtwo hype music. :)
I'm very positive that we'll be getting Mewtwo tomorrow. Yes, I will be very disappointed if we don't.
But we probably will, right? Ugh, the suspense is killing me. I just can't wait to see my favorite Pokemon once again!

Last edited:

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Edit2: SERIOUSLY, he says "free to play means free to play" and then put in the video "some features available for a fee". Wtf.
Well, that is kinda the free to play model. They suck you in by letting you play for free, then charge you up the wazoo for additional content. It's optional, but now you're hooked and you want MORE.... MORE... YES, MY PRECIOUS!

Er, sorry. Lost my train of thought there...

So was playstation all stars round 2 a hoax then?
The Sony Conference is still running right now... we may see it.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ok im probably late with this and this is not smash/nintendo related but

This was confirmed at E3, i almost had a heart attack when i saw this.

THEY CHANGED THEY'RE MIND ON CANCELING THAT GAME

(Oh and heres proof this is not a fake video http://www.slashgear.com/star-wars-battlefront-3-trailer-hits-e3-2014-09332734/)

(Oh and the its over 9000 is not just for that its also for tomorrow for all of the character to bring giga hype for smash 4)

Last edited:

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
20 minutes left.

Another remake lol.

The last of us and now GTA5. Wtf?

Ok, this game WAS good. Love the design, visuals and presentation. Just wonderful. Then the stream crashes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom